PDA

View Full Version : Lead/follow

Stephenie
06-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Are you more a leader or a follower? I don't mean this in a bad way. Some people are more comfortable as a leader some as followers. I am more comfortable with someone else in charge and withme following thier lead. I don't get to do thing that way always. In my job and especially at home I must be the leader. I am capable of doing so but would be happier not. Some see this as a female trait.
Do you gurls with SO's that approve of your CDing have SO's that are the more dominate in the home?

GypsyKaren
06-14-2005, 03:12 PM
I've been a follower all of my life and my wife is a natural born leader, so it works out well for us. We're both very comfortable in our roles.
GypsyKaren

Natalie x
06-14-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm different in different situations. At work, nowadays, I am happy to be a follower; at home, when I had a SO, I prefered to share the leadership equally; in my band we each have clear roles and make decisions by agreement. I don't think there are any situations where I would choose to be leader, although in the past my work has forced me to take that role.

karen marie
06-14-2005, 03:56 PM
i'm a leader at work,but at home definetly a follower.
my wife is the assertive one.we are both very comfortable
with our roles.
hugs,karen.

gender_blender
06-14-2005, 04:28 PM
I find myself being more of a leader than a follower whether I want to be or not.

Charlie

Priscilla1018
06-14-2005, 04:35 PM
My wife is a very assertive lady and I'm fine with that,I'm too nuts to be a leader.

JoAnnDallas
06-14-2005, 04:37 PM
I really think my wife is the leader in my house, even if she make me think I'm in charge. At work that's a different story all togther.

Sharon
06-14-2005, 04:59 PM
I am 100%, without a doubt, the be-all and end-all boss, honcho, and queen-bee of my domicile!!!!

Of course, there is the not entirely irrelevant fact that I do live alone.... :o

DonnaT
06-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Leader most of the time. Was a Sgt and team leader in the Army.

Amelie
06-14-2005, 06:48 PM
Neither, I don't want to follow anyone, and I don't want others following me.
I walk a lonely path and am quite happy with it.
Amelie

Jeri Kay
06-14-2005, 06:58 PM
I find myself being more of a leader than a follower whether I want to be or not.

Charlie Same here. Seems like it's always been pushed on me,like it or not. :cry:

racquel
06-14-2005, 07:21 PM
At work -lead...
At home-follow.

Donna Delite
06-14-2005, 09:26 PM
do this, do that, go here, go there, stand up, sit down, I still can't figure out which one I am !

Rachel Morley
06-14-2005, 09:33 PM
I am definitely a follower at home. In fact, I am very happy with Marla being the boss. I like it best when I feel that she is in control, it makes me feel loved and cared for.

At work I am in a leadership role and there are others that I am responsible for. However, I like to think that my leadership style is a feminine one that encompasses understanding and consensus building, with good open communication and team development.

Now I'm going to "submit" (this post) :D

Angel

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-14-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm a born leader, and my given name even means leader of the people, but sometimes I am just lazy and want other people to control things while I spectate.
I prefer acting alone over leading the small-minded, though.

uknowhoo
06-14-2005, 09:56 PM
co-leader @ hm and at work

Rikki
06-14-2005, 10:02 PM
I am niether, I just do what has to be done. I won't follow and I don't like leading. I don't know where I am going and when I get there I don't want a lot a people there. And I defenently don't want to jump off the bridge cause everybody else did.

Rikki

Tasha Norval
06-15-2005, 04:13 AM
I know it sounds like I'm dodging the question: but it depends on the situation. It seems when everybody tries to lead, no one does.

RachelDenise
06-15-2005, 04:51 AM
I guess it depends on what the situation calls for. I would guess that I'm more of the leader type but have followed in the right situation. You know too many chefs etc....

melody
06-15-2005, 05:13 AM
Hehe this is a hard one, it really depends on what situation i'm in. Sometimes i am submissive and very much a follower. Although i can be happy as an assertive take control kinda guy too. ( I say guy because i just can't be assertive whilst dressed in fem. Dunno why ?? :confused: ) I always take control of the situation as long as someone doesn't know the real me (bleh, who really knows anyone though? we all walk lonely paths) or doesn't know what they're doing at work i wont hesitate to take control of the sitation. If an emergency is going on i'm usually the guy who looks for answers. But if i'm in a relationship i rather not wear the pants in most cases. The exception here is in vanilla relationships (the 'normal' (i'm into BDSM !eeek!)) i am very much in control or i can't exist in that type of relationship happily. (Call me a control freak) I'm quite the opposite in kinky relationships though.

Now if you've read through this then you now know i ramble a lot, very incoherantly too! :) (sorry!)