PDA

View Full Version : One of "those days" story.

Shianna
01-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Rewind to yesterday......

I was in my work office alone yesterday afternoon, when I decided to lash out and put on a bra I had in my bag. It just happened to be there from a delivery I had the day before. I have never done this before, as it concerns me that it may be noticed. But as I was alone, no worries. I made sure that I could not see it under my clothes, so that made it easier for me to relax and enjoy. This was a first for me, and I enjoyed it..!!

It felt a bit odd, but I soon mellowed to the experience and it was then I decided to wear a bra all day at work the next day. I was looking forward to it..!!!! :daydreaming:

Fast forward to today....

Woke up and did my normal routine to get ready and leave, when I stepped out into the back yard to feed the wild birds, when OMG, I noticed I had a disaster to contend with. Nothing involving people, but around the home.

I'm now at home to will deal with this disaster, and I won't go in to work at all.

Just when I built up enough courage to try a new experience. Guess I'll just have to wait until next week......

Jacquilynne
01-22-2009, 08:11 PM
I've been wearing mine under my work clothes since the Jan. 5 :D

No one has noticed . . . or said anything . . . and I work in a large manufacturing plant!

Although, I did wear it a couple days back in December and on one particular day, one co-worker was watching me work from a short distance. . . then during break time he came up to me and asked, "How can I grow me some boobies, I want some boobies too!"

Horrified, and slightly embarrassed, I just just chuckled and played dumb with this idiot. . . I didn't think it was that noticeable but I did take off my padded bra
later and finished the workday sans bra.

I also varied the days I wore it after that so as to keep anyone from guessing or noticing. Now I try to keep my jacket on all day or untuck my shirt as well . . . no further problems so far :o

Jacie

beenherelongtime
01-22-2009, 08:17 PM
once you build up the courage, don't let distractions waylay you.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-23-2009, 09:14 AM
It sounds like you have some degree of the PINK FOG. Some people feel like this is something to dread.

I don't. I admit that I am lost deep within the WONDERFUL PINK FOG. Why do I refer to it as being wonderful ? Because the deeper I get caught in the FOG, the more my adrenilin starts pumping - the more courage I get - the more confidence I get - all to expressing my FEMININIY. The only down side is that you can get so wrapped up in Crossdressing that it affects every aspect of your life - in others words, you can get so wrapped up that you do somewhat crazy things.

But some people (not us of course) might think that it was crazy for a man to wantto wear a bra. (We know better, but others don't)

When I am deep within the PINK FOG, I can do anything !!!!!

Sometimes Lost,

JoAnne Wheeler

Denise01
01-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Yes dont let distractions bother you if you are comfortable wearing a bra, under your drab clothes.

I now wear a bra full time, and do not feel right if i do not have one on.

Denise

JoanFlores
01-23-2009, 09:38 AM
I wear a light bra every day, and I feel good.

jill s
01-23-2009, 09:55 AM
I rarely underdress, but last week I had a bra on under my work shirt. A female customer signed my work order and than put her hand on my shoulder. It instantly felt like my bra strap was 4'' thick. She left her hand there a few seconds longer that seemed normal. She didn't say anything but looked puzzled for a second. I haven't worn a bra to work since, losing my job would be very bad right now.

Jacquilynne
01-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Jill -- I can totally understand. . .sometimes I feel more self-conscious than is probably warranted. . .but when someone touches me -- instantly I flinch -- and tense up (hopefully not noticeable :o)

Denise -- I can totally understand, see I didn't wear my bra today and I just felt like something was missing! I had been wearing one everyday since New Years Day!

I really must dress tonight, I haven't fully dressed since Monday. . .and I'm feeling it . . .

Also, the "Pink Fog" is really getting to me . . . I want more clothes BADLY. . .so badly I think they are screaming at me :o

Need to calm down.

Jacie

Shianna
01-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Well my latest order turned up, and I snuck off to try what I bought. So, now here at the office I have on my new underwear!

Finally.

:daydreaming:

Billijo49504
01-27-2009, 08:05 PM
If I don't wear a bra, my boobs hurt...BJ

Jenny G
01-27-2009, 08:10 PM
i wear panties and pantyhose under my male work clothes and when it gets real cold i wear my all-in-one underneath nobody has said anything also i wear light mascara at work also