PDA

View Full Version : Talking girly things with younger girls

PrettyFlowingGown
01-22-2009, 07:08 PM
My confidence is booming at the moment.
Theres a young girl at the moment who is working in my department, shes 17, very pretty, very natural, and loves a chat.
Last night we were talking away, and she got really close to me, and smelt my "Bond girl 007" moisteriser I use, its a female moisteriser. She said to me "Are you wearing some kind of perfume?". I said "No, its moisteriser". She said its a very nice smell. I said "I prefer to smell good at all times". She did'nt ask any further questions, but she senses I'm a little femme.
So much, that, we were talking about her ambitions. She said she'd like to run her own dress shop buisness. I said to her "Whats your favorite dress shops". She could'nt think of any off hand, so I mentioned some names like supre, Ally, Groove, rockmans, etc. She was a bit shocked I knew so many. I said to her "We are in a shopping centre, I walk past them everyday". We even got talking about maxi-dresses. I said "I love maxi-dresses". We get on great. I love girlie chat, with other girls, and I think I'm pretty safe too.

beenherelongtime
01-22-2009, 08:44 PM
it's nice you have someone to chat with, you didn't mention your age in regards to hers. if you are about the same age, maybe you could get something going. be careful, tho because you could wind up losing your job if you came out to her and she didn't approve.

Karren H
01-22-2009, 08:47 PM
That's always fun!! I chat with mainly younger girls online about makeup and fashion every day... and it's just amazing....

PrettyFlowingGown
01-23-2009, 07:03 AM
I'm 36. We just have a laugh and giggle.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-23-2009, 08:36 AM
That was nice. I would suspect that she is first going to think that you must be GAY or ultra Femme. I wonder if she knows what CDers are. But you have someone to chat with - see where it goes
JoAnne Wheeler

CrossJess
01-23-2009, 09:22 AM
Yea it's a nice feeling, I have a girl (friend) of around the same age she's an ultra girly girl lol, we spend most of the time comparing clothes, girly bits, makeup tips and god knows what lol, it was funny when she first knew me, she would be reeling off all this stuff and I was like yea I love that too and I always comment on what she was wearing which insodently was really nice, we instantly hit it off, she will take me shopping sometimes for me my eye and fashion tips and me visa versa.

Lora Olivia
01-23-2009, 09:30 AM
I find myself more and more discussing more feminine things with the girls, whether it be clothing or makeup and jewelry or grooming products. How else is a girl to learn anything :D