PDA

View Full Version : Waist Roll

JoAnnDallas
06-14-2005, 03:08 PM
I find sometimes that my pantyhose and panties develop a roll at the top after I have been wearing them for a while. it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, I have to pull my dress and slip up, unroll them and smooth out everything. Has this happen to you and is there anything I can do to prevent it??

GypsyKaren
06-14-2005, 03:17 PM
It used to happen to me all the time until I lost 30 pounds or so, now it's not that much of a problem. I think it's because they don't fit quite right.
GypsyKaren

Maddie Knight
06-14-2005, 03:20 PM
I think its because we don't have child bearing hips.
But if I did I would not complain.

Shinya
06-14-2005, 03:28 PM
I find sometimes that my pantyhose and panties develop a roll at the top after I have been wearing them for a while. it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, I have to pull my dress and slip up, unroll them and smooth out everything. Has this happen to you and is there anything I can do to prevent it??

Girl , you need to be little in the middle and got much back.

Well then :p , you could use or make some foam forums to fill out your back side and hips.

There is the another way, use a corset. Once everything is up in place, your hose should be up under the corset and that will hold it{hope you got a great bladder}. Thigh lacing anyone.

This will work in a pinch, a good medical tape to keep things in place. Make sure you prep your skin so it may stick properly. Never a good thing to have a roll of tape get loose around the swim suit area.

Alas. we are not blessed with a rounded form that makes wearing these under gaurments second nature. So are first nature is to make it so. So be inventive.

JoAnnDallas
06-14-2005, 03:28 PM
GypsyKaren.... I think you may be right. I have been on a diet for over a couple of months now. Gone from 170 down to 158 and 3" off my waist ( 38 down to a 35), but I still have a bulge there that I want to get rid of.

Jennifer_Ph
06-14-2005, 03:30 PM
If you wear Comfilons they are less likely to roll since they are made for us. http://www.comfilon.com

Sigrid
06-14-2005, 03:56 PM
It's one of the reasons I switched to thigh hi's.. Hanes Silk Reflections, specifically.. They have one style with a wide lace band which I have worn daily for over a week now and they haven't slipped one bit!

~Sigrid

Wendy me
06-14-2005, 05:17 PM
a simple wast cincher you can get at wallmart not only will keep up but help with the look of fem hips....

ronna
06-14-2005, 05:24 PM
I understand this problem myself.
It's because the waist is larger than the hips, which is not at all normal or natural, unless you're a guy. And you like beer. This is my problem.

MarieTS
06-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Not unusual for gg's to also have this problem. There is one thing you can do, depending upon what else you are wearing...
If you are wearing a camisole or a T (silk or cotton) you can pull the pantyhose waist up over your most inner article of clothing that covers your tummy and the waist band won't roll. The nylon waistband is much more likely to roll on bare skin than on fabric. As long as the hose doesn't show above your slacks or skirt no one will know.

JoAnnDallas
06-14-2005, 06:14 PM
MarieTG.....thank you for the advice, I'll try and remember that tip.

Julie
06-14-2005, 06:28 PM
No doubt, weight reduction and sit ups. I've added a few pounds lately and waist roll returned. Now gotta hit the gym again. :help: