PDA

View Full Version : Great news!

terrigurl
01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Yesterday I went to a salon and had my makeup and nails done. I wore a black tulip (?) skirt, a black and white top, and gray booties, along with black footless tights and a black-and-white purse. I drove to the Avenue nearby, and shopped a little, then bought a red clutch purse. The saleslady was very nice and I said "thanks" very quietly and left.
I went back today and saw the manager, whom I know fairly well. I showed her the photo I had done at a glamour photo session. She said she thought it was really nice, and that they had done a great job with my makeup. She also told me that she thought no one would know I was not a female! That blew me away. I thanked her profusely and she said that she meant it. The saleslady was also there today and said she really liked my outfit. She said she wasn't sure if I was a woman or not yesterday, because I didn't talk very much to her. She said that she checked with another sales associate, who told me that I came in fairly often and that I was a male. They both told me how nice I was and that I was welcome anytime. But the fact that they both told me how convincing I was as a woman made my day!
I also took the photo to the salon where I had my makeup done, and the woman who did it told me how beautiful I was! She asked me where I had it done, was it Glamour Shots? It wasn't; it was a salon nearby. She told me how good I looked also.
Great news!!

Persephone
01-23-2009, 02:52 AM
Woo Hoo! Congratulations girl! Sounds wonderful!

You'll have to practice with your voice because once you are out and about you're going to need it -- women talk to each other everywhere and a woman who doesn't respond will be thought odd.

Gopher it!

crossdrezzer1
01-23-2009, 07:50 AM
so you can pass huh? Good for you,,,, but if so then why no pictures in your profile?

JoAnne Wheeler
01-23-2009, 08:31 AM
What a rousing CONFIRMATION ! You passed ! Now lets see picures.
JoAnne Wheeler

Mollyanne
01-23-2009, 08:33 AM
[QUOTE=JoAnne Wheeler;1581552]What a rousing CONFIRMATION ! You passed ! Now lets see picures.
JoAnne Wheeler[/QUOT

I'm with ya' on this one!!!!! My thoughts also.

Mollyanne

terrigurl
01-23-2009, 09:47 AM
I am not very tech savvy, so I'll have to read up on how to upload pictures. I don't have a scanner, so I guess I can use the photos on the CD's I have from various rolls of film.
I'll try to get some on.

Terri