PDA

View Full Version : is normal for TS and TV faith ?

Martiunasx
06-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Hello All my nice girls,

I want ask you if is possible faith for TS or TV in relationships. My oportunity is that TS or TV want only sex.

What you mean ?

Martina

Ariel_TV
06-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Your post is a little cryptic .

If i got this right you want to know if it possible to have a relationship with a TV or TS? And you think that V/TS want only sex?

Many TV/TS are in long term relationship. TV/TS are human being like anyone else and some want only sex , some want only a relationship and other wants both lol.

Tristen Cox
06-14-2005, 03:46 PM
I am TS and I want many other things besides sex plzthx :)

RachelDenise
06-14-2005, 03:52 PM
I think that in every relationshipyou will find those who only want sex and those who want more than that. Many of us long to find someone who they can share their fem-self with and have a truly understanding relationship. The real trick is to find someone that matches what you are looking for as well.

Tristen Cox
06-14-2005, 04:04 PM
Nice avatar! You trying to replace Alba's? :D

Priscilla1018
06-14-2005, 04:31 PM
I think I am hypnotized by Rachels avatar,very nice in a nice sort of way,nice.

cindybarnes
06-14-2005, 04:34 PM
I think I watched the twins a bit too long too,, seems I forgot my reply to the original question !! :rolleyes:
Cindy

Tristen Cox
06-14-2005, 04:41 PM
I just noticed thanks to Julie for pointing it out, that there was words next to that avatar. I think this is proving my original answer wrong init it :(

Natalie x
06-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Right, I think Rachel's avatar gets the big :thumbsup: from us all, then! What was the question, again, please?

Nat

Imogen_Mann
06-14-2005, 04:57 PM
Sorry... Thats appears to be (correct me if wrong) English translated from Slovak ? Not bad, and it almost made sense apart from being entirely wrong.

It's not all about sex unless you're called Jayme. No, really......In fact.... It's not even all about sex then, it's about other things, mainly freedom and happyness, yeah, then shoes. :D

Try geting out more, and dont believe everything you see on the internet. We are just people, normal (some) and whacky (others), same as any other people.

XX

Jayme.

Julie
06-14-2005, 05:05 PM
I closed my eye's (unlike everyone else) as I passed Rachel's avatar. :D

Martina, I think you are just unlucky when you say you only find TV or TS people wanting sex, there are those out there who you've clearly not found who would like nothing better than a faithful relationship.

Now to open my eye's. :)

~Julie~

JoAnnDallas
06-14-2005, 05:09 PM
RachelDenise's avatar is defiantly eye candy. When my wife and I are out shopping, she point out things like that to me.

Amelie
06-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Sheesh,,you guys say that CDs have more of an understanding than most men, yet when a pair of boobies flash by, y'all go drooling at the mouth.lol

Martuina, you are right, I am a TS and all I want is sex. That's right, no more eating breakfast for me, I go to Starbuks just for the sex. I don't know why I wear clothes anymore, I'm always removing them for sex, I might as well walk around naked, it would save time. This is what they teach us at TS school, sex is the most important thing in life. Yes Wendy, even more important than shopping.

Too bad you live in Eastern Europe, you could have joined me and my friends in our Monday to friday night orgies.
Beach Chick is a member of our group, she's there every night.

JoAnnDallas
06-14-2005, 06:55 PM
One of the daytime talk shows had women with really LARGE breast and their husbands on the show. It was shocking to say the least. ROFLOL

samanthajay
06-15-2005, 01:53 PM
me and my girl have yet to have sex while im samantha

Tasha Norval
06-15-2005, 02:35 PM
i have to admit, I get a nice sexual kick out of looking feminine; but I don't really plan on sex until after I've married the right girl. For now its more about being honest with who I really am inside.

Marianne
06-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Martuina, you are right, I am a TS and all I want is sex. That's right, no more eating breakfast for me, I go to Starbuks just for the sex.

Double decaff mocha latte, hold the froth and some oral sex please?

How to manage that at the drive-through window tho..... :D

Stephenie
06-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Good for you Tasha, Now Anelie were was that?