PDA

View Full Version : So where do I fit in Now??

Ashlie Marie
01-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Hey Everyone.. Just your friendly little New England CD here.. I have a something of a question for everyone. quick back story for those who don't know me yet. I have been crossdressing off and on for year mostly the couple days around Halloween and 2 years ago after loosing 65 pounds or so. and a better hair cute and some eyebrow waxing my best friend and fiancée both told me that for my 30th bday they wanted to give me a whole make over name me and officially take me out in the world.. well the rest is history lol. now my wife and I are expecting and I guess I will be a mommy-dad lol . Well over the last year I have been dressing more and more fem for work I work for the countries largest health insurance company and they have one every diversity award there is I am even a Gender rep for new employee that need someone to talk to , so anyways after the babble I have found myself now dressing for work almost everyday now and seldom on the weekend lol, I have no intentions on transitioning but I feel like what I am doing is not crossdressing anymore. to be honest it kinda feels like I am crossdressing when I have my guy stuff on. Has anyone out here ever had these feelings? I know I don't need a therapist I Love you all. OK lets have it lol

Hugs,
Ashlie

docrobbysherry
01-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Ashlie, sounds like you're living the dream, to me!:daydreaming:

Jenniferpl
01-23-2009, 01:01 AM
Sounds like you are living as a woman full time and married to what sounds like a wonderful accepting wife. In addition, you work for a company that accepts you as you are. Your wife is expecting a baby. Your challenge will be in a few years when your child is old enough to start asking tough questions. Also what will be the effect on his/her friendships be. Will the friend’s parents be as accepting? Sometimes is not about what we do but what we do and the affects on the people around us.

We have a special needs child. Our youngest son has had parents of friends refuse to allow their child to come to our house to play because of behavior issues of our middle child. Those issues have since been resolved but there was some hurt there for the youngest one. You will probably face similar issues.

There is nothing wrong with how you are living your life. I am just saying be prepared to face those types of issues.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-23-2009, 08:55 AM
ASHLIE - wonderful story - Where do you fit in ? - Right here with the rest of us. You are a SISTER to the rest of us. We all have differences in our CDing desires, urges and needs.

You are so very, very fortunate to have such a wonderful Spouse and working conditions. I am so envious of you.

Your sister,

JoAnne Wheeler

lauraabdl
01-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Girlfriend how lucky can you be? The rest of us girls are so envious we could just -----------
:hugs:Laura:love:

Karren H
01-23-2009, 10:41 AM
I don't have those feelings... More like I feel the same no matter what clothes I wear.. Just prettier! And I agree..... You appear be in an enviable position from where most of us are standing!!

Alana65
01-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Ashlie,

As RS says below.........

Sounds like you're living the dream, to me!:daydreaming:

I wish I could say that I'm in the same enviable position as you. :daydreaming:
:hugs:

beenherelongtime
01-23-2009, 01:09 PM
wearing clothes to work, crossdrssing on weekends, why try to separate the two, you are you and this is how you choose to live, and appear. you don't really say you feel like a woman, isn't there a song titled this?, jenns post brought a lot of these feeling out. we are all confused as to what we want to do. you have a good life and are living it how you want to. good luck.