PDA

View Full Version : International Travel

Lori Robins
01-23-2009, 01:50 AM
Hey all, in March my partner and I are doing the OS experience and travelling to several countries. With all the new security regulations, how do you go with breast forms, corsets and all the other girl things. I would hate to get pulled up and asked to explain my corset, or should I just be brave and just say I'm a CD:battingeyelashes: and I need all these things. Has anybody had any trouble/experiences to share? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

AllieSF
01-23-2009, 02:05 AM
I have traveled 3 times internationally this year. I took what I wanted less the forms. I just got some larger ballons and filled them with water when I needed them. No mess no fuss, no extra weight, except in my bra! Worked fine. I used smaller sizes and actually learned how to get some cleavage (an added benefit). The rest, clothes, panties, nylons, corset etc. Never raised a look from anyone. They won't ask and you don't volunteer a comment. Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Jaydee
01-23-2009, 11:32 AM
Don't worry. I travel internationally frequently, and always have my femme stuff including bras and heels. The TSA screeners are looking for dangerous or prohibited items. They will not ask and you won't have to explain why you have femme items in your bag. They really don't care and it is none of their business.

After saying that, just a couple weeks ago, I was routed to an agricultural inspection on returning from Asia. When my bag went through their machine, I could clearly see the outline of my high heels, something I can not usually make out on the regular TSA machine. I also saw a snicker on the screener's face, but he didn't say anything.

If I am ever asked about it, I will just say my wife came on an earlier flight. Just be careful about packing liquids, and leave your explosives at home.

Lori, you can pm me if you have any detailed questions.

Jaydee

Naleen
01-23-2009, 11:41 AM
When traveling I have always mixed clothing up from family, so that if one bag goes missing we would have some clothes remaining in another relatives bag. So even if you put forms in your bag and you do get asked why? you could always fall back on "Mixing clothing up just incase of bag loss. Precedure" This way you will never need to be ashamed or guilty.
Although, i may be weird but i always but a change of panties / socks in my hand luggage, just incase.

Laura Evans
01-23-2009, 11:42 AM
Unless your breast forms have metal in them you do not need to worry about wearing them.

Melanie R
01-23-2009, 06:36 PM
I have traveled frequently internationally both enfemme and with some of my feminine attire in my carry on. Other than a grin and sometimes a snicker no one has given me any hassle. If they inqure I tell them that I am transgendered. They are trained to know what transgendered means.

heatherinlace
01-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Just a thought, I have done this, I overnighted my things to the hotel I was staying at. Got them when I checked in. No fuss, no bs from tsa!

Tess
01-23-2009, 10:33 PM
You can always pack the stuff you are worried about in your checked luggage.

docrobbysherry
01-24-2009, 12:49 AM
You can always pack the stuff you are worried about in your checked luggage.

Especially breast forms! In your carry-ons, they mite appear to be liquids, to the screener!:doh: