PDA

View Full Version : What to take while traveling

Laura Kane
06-14-2005, 03:58 PM
I do a fair amount of traveling and would like to go out dressed more often. However, my drag-bag is a full sized suitcase that weighs more than fifity pounds. I take when I drive but it's too much to fly with.

The questions is, "What is the least amount of drag that you're willing to travel with and what items do you feel you couldn't possible do with out"? :confused:

Deanna2
06-14-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi Laura

It depends a lot on where you are going and how long you are going to be there. I find that I buy most of my femme gear whilst I away. One reason for that is no one will know you from Adam (or Eve) so making purchases is much easier. It also depends on how dressed up you want to get. If you are just hanging around a hotel/motel room then a cami and skirt is probably all you need.

Stuff like pantyhose and cosmetics can be bought anywhere and it depends on how much time you have to spend on shopping (money too, I guess).

As for the real essentials - you'll need a bra, a dress or skirt, top (depending on the weather), shoes and a wig.

Luvya

Wendy me
06-14-2005, 05:15 PM
oh Laura do you see a chance for shopping here i do travel with your make up and a veary few things you need and then go shopping for a new outfit or 5 or 6 .....