PDA

View Full Version : trip out as Jenny

Jenny G
01-23-2009, 12:52 PM
had a Va doctors appointment Wednesday about 2 hrs away from home.
Awoke about 5am and proceeded to dress as jenny for my trip. I worn my male jeans and a pink and gray sweater. Underneath was a pink and black bra with matching panties and gray and black tights. I wore my red wig with blonde highlights , and wine lipstick and my ears had pink and clear earrings
and on my feet i had my black patent 4" heels. The trip takes about 2-1/2 hrs to get there so about 15 minutes out i pulled in to a servce station and changed to my male clothes. I wanted so bad to go to the doctors as Jenny but to many macho military servcemen. On the way home i stop at a place called Stage and shop and found a nice green muliticolor pants set which i got on sale for next to nothing. came home and spent the rest of the day and evenly just bathing in the glow of my day. Have a good weekend everyone and God bless.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-23-2009, 01:15 PM
It is a real bitch to have to change our female clothing just to satisfy society

I know where you are coming from - I have done the very same thing

JoAnne Wheeler

Jenny G
01-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Yes it is JoAnne but its smallsteps i'm satisfied for now but i know eventually i will not want to chane over just for the sake of doing so.

Chari
01-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Wouldn't it be great if everyone could dress the way they wanted to be comfortable - as long as it wasn't too revealing! Perhaps someday.