PDA

View Full Version : Jim's gotta go - I need the space

Julie
06-14-2005, 06:33 PM
I'm cleaning out my bedroom and closet and when I go to put stuff back in the closet there's no room for Jim's stuff. So I told him he's going to have to find someplace else to store his stuff. He moped like most men do then picked up junk and put it in another room.

What I'm worried about is what happens when I need that space he took?

DonnaT
06-14-2005, 06:57 PM
:D There's always the basement, if you have one. Or use your carpentry skill to build a hidden closet, with a coded lock, then forget the code. ;)

ronna
06-14-2005, 07:12 PM
Does Jim take up half or a whole space?

Oh, now, wait, that sounded really funny.
I just meant, is Jim a SO or just a male side?

Sorry for my ignorance, Julie

racquel
06-14-2005, 07:24 PM
by-by Jim. :rolleyes:

pantylover1
06-14-2005, 07:28 PM
There is always the attic, right ?

Deidra Cowen
06-14-2005, 07:33 PM
Throw the bum out! ;)

ChristineRenee
06-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Foot lockers are fairly inexpensive Julie...buy one or two and move his stuff there!;)

Tristen Cox
06-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Don't forget to tell Jim to write or send a postcard :D

Julie
06-14-2005, 08:41 PM
Poor Jim, he just gets no respect!

But really, I found it interesting that there's a takeover going on here. I rarely buy any guy clothes now and it really showed when I cleaned out the closet. I never realized I had so many shoes. Where's Imelda Marcos when you need her? At least I know she had more shoes than I do now.

When I'm really bored I think I'll do an inventory. I know Julie wins hands down in the shoe department though. And right next to the keyboard sits a Victoria Secret catalog advertising

OUR BIGGEST
SHOE
SALE
OF THE SEASON

Guess what I'm gonna do now? :devious: See ya! HeHeHe :D

Priscilla1018
06-14-2005, 08:57 PM
Go For It Girl! :Power:

Sharon
06-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Victoria's Secret is nasty! Every time I swear off spending any more money, they mail or e-mail me another "biggest sale" ad. Damn them!!! :rolleyes:

And don't worry, Julie, you're not alone. I hardly ever buy any male clothes -- just when I don't have a choice..., and even then... :o

Donna Delite
06-14-2005, 09:19 PM
there's always public storage

orchard
06-14-2005, 11:22 PM
as I am packing for a crosscountry move...
so many skirts, gypsy shirts, tank tops, unmentionables, ect.
despite my occasional Itallian suit warhouse rampages, orchard has elbowed her way to at least 45%

Mandy Salamander
06-15-2005, 01:07 AM
Maybe Jim could get a place with my Sven, he's pretty useless around here as well, doesn't need much space anymore and I certainly don't need him around!! well 'cept maybe to buy me stuff!

RachelDenise
06-15-2005, 05:03 AM
I'm sure Jim had his moments, but you know, it's time for him to move on! :thumbsdn: I say banish him to the other room and don't look back! :D

Wendy me
06-15-2005, 10:49 AM
julie put "his" things out side maybe "he" will get the hint..............

Marla GG
06-15-2005, 02:22 PM
But really, I found it interesting that there's a takeover going on here. I rarely buy any guy clothes now and it really showed when I cleaned out the closet.

I know what you mean....Angel never buys guy clothes anymore either. For work, he has some women's clothes that look like guy's clothes (women's Dockers, women's polo shirts, women's sweaters, women's loafers) and for doctor visits he has a couple of pairs of cotton panties that resemble guy's bikini briefs. We long ago threw out what little guy's underwear he had. For all other public situations he wears women's casual clothes, some girlier than others. The great thing about this is that we wear the same size in almost everything, so my wardrobe just keeps expanding....... :D

Throwing Jim out in the street seems a little harsh though.....you can always keep Jim, but don't let him have any of his own clothes. Tell him he has to wear yours from now on. :)

Julie
06-15-2005, 02:38 PM
don't let him have any of his own clothes. Tell him he has to wear yours from now on. :)

Now I like that! Consider it done!

Oh Jimmy! We need to talk dear!
:Power: