PDA

View Full Version : My pink fog is getting depressing

Barbara Joanne74
01-23-2009, 11:39 PM
The wife has been gone this week so Barbara has been able to play some.....still have the kids at home and one of them isn't in school yet.

I have been under dressing all week. Today I did my nails with clear polish, and practiced my makeup a bit.

After all of that, this is as far as I can go....hence the pink fog is starting to set in thick, almost choking. O well, I will get a day to myself soon and Barbara can be free to float on the pink clouds again.

Sorry for the rambling, but this is cheaper than a therapist :)

Barb

Billijo49504
01-23-2009, 11:59 PM
Definately cheaper than a shrink!!! What about after the kids are a sleep. Then it's gurly time. But mine knew dad liked girls clothes.Have fun....BJ

beenherelongtime
01-24-2009, 12:08 AM
there"ll be other times

Chibi~Cthulhu
01-24-2009, 12:16 AM
been living stealth for a long time, so im a little outdated on the netspeech for g.i.d. issues.

so before i say anything silly, could one of you define pinkfog for me ive heard it before and have a rough idea. but i like to know before i stick my foot in my mouth

JoAnne Wheeler
01-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Another JoAnne here - I have been deeply lost in the PINK FOG for several months - it is CONTROLLING my life I am afraid

JoAnne Wheeler

Sandra Dunn
01-26-2009, 10:58 AM
I am very thankful my SO knew about me before we got married. I've been underdressing for over 25 years and in the last few years I've torn the door off the hinges and I'm looking for a job as me and doing about half the things as me, if not more, that I did before. We do go out to eat, shopping and I go to church all as me.

In fact I was activated in 02 and had to go out and buy a package of tightie whities just in case (giggling) I needed them. I wore them a couple of days and went back to my panties because they more comfortable and I didn't have to worry about anyone else seeing me, I had my own apertment. Needles to sayI threw them out before shortly after I arrived there.

Acceptimg me and having s SO accept me is very rewarding and liberating. I understand the concerns and fears about letting the kids see your other self and with a spouse, well, keeping a secret is not the best thing to do. She deserves to know and hopefully you both can work on a comparmise that will allow you to be you. I understand there is a group or chapter that meets in your area in which you both can go. You could get your Barbara time and she could get some advice/support from the other wives as she needs it.

HUGS Sandra, I wear the clear polish most of the time and I've yet to have anyone say anything about it.

Karren H
01-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Being fogily challenged is dangerous because it pushes you to new levels and you become less cautious.. So be careful... Personally the "fog" hasn't come around for a long time.. I think I absorbed it into my skin and now its just always part of the balancing act know as my life... I miss the fog sometimes.. It can make you do the stupidest things!! Even more stupid than the things I normally do!! Hahaha