PDA

View Full Version : In Drab to my wife's company dinner

Kelli Michelle
01-24-2009, 01:41 AM
I was out tonight to my wife's company dinner/awards banquet.

I have always spent some time at events like this somewhat checking out what the ladies were wearing, etc. Tonight, I was outa control. I was checking out everyone's make-up, their clothes, shoes, how they moved, their posture, they way they talked, gestures, the whole nine yards, almost non stop. I wanted so bad to go up to the lady with the red open-toed vamp shoes, and say" I absolutely adore those shoes..." I am sure the girls were saying "what an attentive guy...who is looking at me, not my breasts..." I was checking out how they did those smokey eyes! I saw mini-dresses, cute tops, wonderful hairstyles. What a night!

To top it off, one of the guys there got a surprise singing telegram from his fairy godmother, who happened to be a guy in drag. He actually looked pretty good. My wife made the comment, " Is that one of your friends?' To which I replied "No...by the way, I look much better than him..." Which of course earned me a chilly stare. Nevermind.

I thought i would post something a little less serious, than what I have been posting lately, and am curious to hear from others with similar experiences. I wish I had taken some pictures.

Shari
01-24-2009, 07:54 AM
Seems the deeper I go, the deeper I go, the deeper we all go.

My SO and I went out to dinner last night and I found myself admiring a woman wearing a tight pair of leggings and wondering what they would feel and look like on me.
Thinking back on it, I was still physically attracted to her. She was a very good looking woman, but I can't quite get over the other thoughts that invaded me.

You aren't alone honey.
Plenty of company here.

Gabrielle Hermosa
01-24-2009, 08:10 AM
I've always checked out the ladies for more reasons than just because they looked hot. Of course, checking out other women when I'm with my wife can lead to getting busted and that can be very unpleasant for me.

The honest truth is that I'm not just checking out the hotties I see - I'm admiring their clothes just as much as I'm admiring their curves.

Since coming out to my wife last year, it's been easier for me to admire other women and their outfits in her presence. Now I can point out other women and tell my wife "See her over there? I want what she's wearing!". Then we can both check her out together and with any luck, I may soon get a new gift from my wife if she finds something similar. :)

Being a guy, I often do look at other women just because they're hot, period. It happens. I mean, it's just something I do without any thought involved - I think most of you understand. But when I get busted now, I can quickly say "I really like her skirt - do you think I'd look good in that?" and avoid too much trouble. :heehee: In all honesty though, I rarely check out an attractive woman without at least some longing to be dressed like her.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-24-2009, 11:50 AM
I am convinced that the 1st of a CDers senses is to ADMIRE GGs and HOW THEY ARE DRESSED - when I see them, I check out their look - their clothing - their hair - their makeup - their shoes - the way they conduct themselves - and then I wish that I was the one actually respresented there.
JoAnne Wheeler

Emma Chase
01-24-2009, 12:46 PM
I think CD'ers do pay wayyy more attention to GG's wardrobe, make up the whole presention that the girl is showing to the world.

I notice nails colours, or if the polish is half worn off and they have not re applied a colour or just removed... yeah I am kinda OCD with that kinda stuff.

This can be avantagous as we like to give feedback and get involved with our SO outfits... which some SO would appreciate, but can be a disadvantage also if the SO feels we look more female dressed they they do! (Lonnnggggggg story)

beenherelongtime
01-24-2009, 01:14 PM
glad you had an attentive night.

Kelli Michelle
01-24-2009, 01:24 PM
I have always checked women out, it just seems lately, I have been doing it more often. In fact, last night was really weird. For the first time, when I was in drab, i felt like I was crossdressed!!! I felt like I should have been like the other ladies, visiting the other tables gracefully, hugging other women with a friendly smile, coyly batting my eyes at the men, wearing a beautiful outfit, having other women compliment my shoes, or my top, etc.

I have been consciously losing weight lately, and as I do, I am becoming more like I want to be, and I find myself slipping deeper into my female self. Yeaaaaaaaah!

audreyinalbany
01-24-2009, 04:13 PM
I, too, have been known to check women out. 99% of the time they're wearing jeans. But you know I think I check them out sometimes simply as a comparison, estimating how well I think I'd be able to pass. I can't tell you the number of times I'll be in a supermarket or a store and see a woman who is really attractive from behind or from afar and then I get up close and see her face and I think to myself, "I could probably look THAT good."

Persephone
01-24-2009, 06:32 PM
I notice nails colours, or if the polish is half worn off and they have not re applied a colour or just removed... yeah I am kinda OCD with that kinda stuff.

A lot of women see other women that way, isolating a specific flaw.

Guy, "She's cute!"

Girl, "Yeah, but her eyebrows are too bushy."

Sandra Dunn
01-24-2009, 07:31 PM
I do let the women know I see, no matter what mode I'm in, how nice they look, how nice the shoes are or how nice their make-up looks. I even ask questions about where did they get that or may I see their eye make-up and ask about the brand.

I've yet to find a women who did not apperciate someone noticing what they were wearing and commenting on how nice they look. Showing them some sort of recgonation of the effort they took to look their best. What woman wouldn't like to hear that.

HUGS Sandra

Kelli Michelle
01-24-2009, 07:44 PM
I did pay a few women compliments, like, '"that dress is really pretty...your eyes look gorgeous...that top looks incredible on you..." I don't know what they thought of all that exactly, but they were very appreciative.

JOJO44
01-24-2009, 08:23 PM
I am always checking out the ladies (both the hot and the less fortunate) and hoping and wishing.

I want to think that I could look that good, but
Strike 1) I am very tall.
Strike 2) My face is not, shall we say, nice looking.
Strike 3) My voice is more like that of a frog.

I would love to be able to pass, but . . .:daydreaming:

Angie G
01-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Been there hun.:hugs:
Angie