PDA

View Full Version : Strange dream

tinachristina
01-24-2009, 05:14 AM
Hi,

Yesterday night ,I was watching a comdey central show with my wife ,on my ipod, on our bed. A particularly beautiful commedian who was blonde too was cracking jokes about everything . Instead of listening to her , I was admiring her hair which were flowing straight down from middle parting of her head. I was also watching her beautiful body. After watching it for some more time , both me and my wife slept.

At night, while sleeping, I got in dream where I was a blonde too and a beautiful and innocent looking too. She was wearing an off-shoulder dress and was looking a little worried. It was me 100% sure as I could feel , I could see the world from my own eyes. Suddenly , my dream broke and I woke up. In the morning, when I woke up , I was wondering why I dont ever get dreams of taking the blonde to bed rather than dress up like her and be worried ;).

I never had a dream so fast about what I was thinking . Is there any explanation to this ? Am I getting more and more female as time passes ? Anyone got any feelers about this ? Just a little confused .

:hugs:Tina

JoAnne Wheeler
01-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Because we CDers are first in love with the LOOK - not the real person - we love the LOOK - the perception of femininity

JoAnne Wheeler

Teri Jean
01-31-2009, 12:05 AM
I think JoAnne is right for the same reason if you dwell on something you really are interested in you place yourself in the same position and you could dream of this. Rambling but there it is. I wouldn't worry about it to much. Keli

docrobbysherry
01-31-2009, 12:28 AM
Because we CDers are first in love with the LOOK - not the real person - we love the LOOK - the perception of femininity. JoAnne Wheeler

I've been HOPING to have a dream where I was ANY kind of female in it! Blond, brunette, pretty, homely, young, old, WHATEVER! :brolleyes:

No such luck!:sad:

Teranika
01-31-2009, 06:59 AM
Was it Lynn Koplitz? She's awesome.

I have very vivid dreams. That kind of stuff happens to me often. Last night I dreamed I was a dryad.