PDA

View Full Version : some shoes I look forward to buying and trying on

Starluscious
07-14-2004, 09:07 PM
I look forward to getting these. I have some pretty outfits and or skirts or jeans that will go good with this. I"m sure my cousin Nikki would love these in her collection. Since she doesn't have these yet. It's neat sharing stuff with her. I hope more crossdressers have more supportive people to help them. enjoy the pics. More to come from what I am going to get :)

love Starluscious ;)

softandsmooth
07-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Yummy shoes.

I really like the dyeab42958. I lust after them a bit.

Charlotte

crissy28
07-14-2004, 10:31 PM
the white sandals are really cute , along with the last pair with the really high heal .. wish I could have a pair

eleventhdr
07-14-2004, 10:47 PM
No's one and two are the best why is it womesn boots are so much better!.

Shy Charlotte
07-15-2004, 01:43 AM
I'm partial to the Split and Dynamite myself, (I'd have a hard time wearing white shoes with my wardrobes)... and I think the boots are nice also.

Really depends on what you're planning on wearing. Some ladies base their shoe selection on their wardrobe, and other ladies base dress and clothing selection on their shoes (some even accessorize around purses). All good choices, just a matter of mixing and matching.

BTW, do you wear the same shoe size as Nikki too?

Jocee
07-15-2004, 04:21 AM
Watch out for those strappy "dyable" sandals...... I wore a pair just like them a few years ago -- couldn't feel my pinkie toes for weeks after....

The high heel loafers look like Franco Sarto's "Treat..... and if they are, then they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned...... matter of fact I need treat myself to a new pair.

Starluscious
07-16-2004, 10:54 AM
I've been dressing in dyable heels like that since I was 16. I've spent 24 hours in those things and my feet never hurt. I felt so great. I can walk in them trust me. I can walk the walk and I can handle them. My feet never hurt. and Shy Charlotte? I wear size 11's the same size my cousin Nikki wears. It's a perfect fit every time. I love high heels. I"m gonna do something really cool. I"ll put up the post. It will be great. you'll see

love
Starluscious ;)

pattysue
07-16-2004, 03:11 PM
I would have to say I like the dyeab42958 best and then the boots. I really like strap heeled shoes. :)

Madilyn
07-16-2004, 05:47 PM
I would have to say I like the dyeab42958 best and then the boots. I really like strap heeled shoes. :)

I like the dyeab42958 the best. Maybe it's my age, but I can't get into the clunky women's shoes at all. I like the classic look of a high-heeled pump or sandal the best. I guess that makes me old fashioned...

Lisa UK
07-17-2004, 10:23 AM
Ive got to agree with Madilyn i love the dyeab heels, there fantastic. I just love wearing heels they make me feel so sexy,but im really not into the chunky styles.The only exception is i do love Docs and combat boots when im in the mood.

diane
07-17-2004, 02:07 PM
I like the dyeab42958 the best. Maybe it's my age, but I can't get into the clunky women's shoes at all. I like the classic look of a high-heeled pump or sandal the best. I guess that makes me old fashioned...

Must be the age ... I feel exactly the same ... classic high heeled pumps with thin heels are what do it for me! I notice the younger gals here seem to prefer the klunky shoes ... just the era's we grew up in I guess ... let's face it Doris Day or Lois Lane wouldn't have been caught dead in anything but a pump!