PDA

View Full Version : I can`t believe that I did it!!

Nataliebabe
01-24-2009, 01:27 PM
the mrs. went to her parents for the day and took the kids, SO, you all know what happens next, right? LOL! I got up showered, shaved, put on panties, bra, girly jeans and a big oversized sweatshirt. some light eyeliner and mascara. I thought to myself, oh no, you have some errands to run first! so, what, I swallowed hard and did it. I put on my very dark sunglasses and went for it. I went out to get a newspaper and some beverages for later in the day and then to the bank drive through window. Wow, simple, but amazing and no one was the wiser. I came home and finished my makeup, eye shadow and lipstick, then topped it off with my wig...and here I am! what a day so far!:D

BTW, this is a fiurst for me. I have gone oput underdressed but never with any sort of amke up on/:)

beenherelongtime
01-24-2009, 01:58 PM
congratulations, now you know how it feels, liberating isn't it.

debbeelee1
01-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Look out world, here come Natalie! Addicting isn't it?

Jacquilynne
01-24-2009, 02:59 PM
I've gone out . . . fully dressed about a handful of times . . . no one seemed to care or notice ( or at least they didn't say anything to me if they did).

Addicting . . . hell yeah! I want to go out again. Just can't get enveloped by the "Pink Fog" as I'm kinda low on funds at the moment so I should probably just relax here at home :( Oh, there is another reason for me too -- It seems anytime I go out I run into someone who knows me and my family and it would be upsetting for them to see me as a woman. Plus they could really make my life a "living hell" and cause undue stress on my family . . . so I have to be very careful when I do venture out :o

But yes it is addicting . . .

Jacie

Gabrielle Hermosa
01-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Congratulations, Natalie!

I hope to find out how that feels one day myself, but I know it is a ways off yet.

I love hearing the stories of courage you girls find to go out. :)

crossdrezzer1
01-24-2009, 03:47 PM
with the typo's going on if this post you might want to stop drinking and driving or if not drinking calm down and enjoy it all before the dreaded time comes when you have to take it all off. LOL---just kidding,,have fun sweets and tell us more....!!!!!!

Nataliebabe
01-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Funny thing is, i sthat I live in a really small town and everyone know everyone else. If I`m caught, I`m ruined. It sure was fun sneaking though.....:D

Gena_2
01-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Very courageous, Nataliebabe. My thought: we ALL have the right to be ourselves, as long as we don't cause harm to others.

Warmly,
Gena

Persephone
01-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Congratulations!

Sounds like you had a great day!

Tracii G
01-24-2009, 06:18 PM
Well a pink star for you way to go, fun huh?

Ashlie Marie
01-24-2009, 06:34 PM
That is so awesome gurl :-) congrats. isnt it amazing how people never notice anything lol.. I rmeber going out the first time.. I was like so nurverous couldnt even talk to anyone lol..

have fun

JoAnne Wheeler
01-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Now that you did it - you will want to do it more and more
JoAnne Wheeler

lauraabdl
01-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Now that you did it - you will want to do it more and more
JoAnne Wheeler

For sure girlfriend, the getting out is addictive.
Love Laura:love::hugs: