PDA

View Full Version : just a simple thing that happened to me just 5 minutes ago

crossdrezzer1
01-24-2009, 04:47 PM
The wife came home with her friend,,in her friends car and brought in the food,, she went to super walmart and food shopped,,, I was helping unpack before she took off to go get her car from her friends and noticed 2 pair of panties in a bag,, one red(boy shorts) and a tan thong,,, she said them are yours and I will be right back after I get my car,,, thought that was nice of her,,,now wasnt it,,, god I love my wife.....

Gabrielle Hermosa
01-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Yes - that was very nice of your wife. :)

Today, my wife bought me two new denim miniskirts. I have one of them on right now, the other has to be washed first because of color rub-off issues. It turned my thumbs blue. lol

Wouldn't it be nice if all of us married gals had such considerate wives? Maybe we need to get the supportive and accepting wives together to have a good talking to with the non-supportive wives. Doubt that would do much, but how I'd love to know my fellow sisters were all appreciated by their wives as much as we are.

My wife never wonders how I feel about her. I tell her how awesome she is and how much I love her daily - often hourly or more frequent. Our marriage isn't a perfect one, but we do pretty well.

The keys to a successful marriage are the two C's. Communication, and crossdressing! :heehee:

Jenessa_Michelle
01-24-2009, 06:03 PM
My wife has bougt me stuff on occation, and vevery Christmas for the last 5 or 6 years, both my daughter (19 and 23 now) have given my girls stuff:)

Honey
01-24-2009, 06:07 PM
My wife and I went shopping yesterday for each of us. Best shopping day we've had for a while - well you would have to ask her, but I did a "fashion show" when I got home for her.

As long as you're considerate back to the wife, and get her things as well.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-26-2009, 10:01 AM
Accepting Spouses are the best kind

JoAnne Wheeler

DeeDeeB
01-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Sounds like your wife is not only accepting but very thoughtful too. Don't the little things like that just make your day?

Dee :fairy1:

beenherelongtime
01-26-2009, 10:35 AM
very nice of your wife, does her friend know about you, or do you and your wife have compartive sizes.

KareeAnn
01-27-2009, 03:52 PM
You girls are sooo lucky, maybe someday I can walk in your heels:)

Robyn7778
01-27-2009, 03:55 PM
does she have a sister???

paulaN
01-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Ya does she have a two sisters. My wife divorced me because I am a crossdresser.

jillleanne
01-27-2009, 08:05 PM
lol, yes that certainly is kind of her.
We were just out sitting by the pool here in Florida not 10 minutes ago and mine tugged on my skirt saying," get that skirt down, get that skirt down!! lol
I guess she still doesn't like that bias cut skirt I happen to love. We both just laughed.

Stormgirl
01-27-2009, 08:10 PM
You are lucky, that was very nice of your wife to do something like that. I am a bit jealous :heehee:

sissystephanie
01-27-2009, 11:54 PM
During our 49+ of marriage, my dear sweet late wife bought me many female garments! Everything from the skin out, including shoes. Although I was usually with her when she bought me shoes, so I could try them on! She loved to surprise me with a pair of lacy panties, or a skirt or dress. Sometimes I was with her, but often she had gone shopping by herself. In her words, "I saw this and thought it would look cute on you!" What a Gal! Strike that..... What an Angel!!!

mykhelee
01-28-2009, 11:53 AM
A wonderful wife indeed!!! :)

My GF just gave me a silk nightgown with matching robe, a little short and sheer for winter wear but I waiting for spring. She wants take Khelli shopping soon!

Christine1953
01-28-2009, 12:04 PM
You have a very loving wife. Have her send of the inspiration to the all of so's that are not as understanding as yours! May be some day it will happen. One only can wish!

Katy Dee
01-28-2009, 12:04 PM
I never go shopping without buying a little something for my partner. I get more pleasure to buy "her" something than to shop for myself.
She is very appreciative too. I recently bought a long silk nightgown in baby pink for her. She is worth it.....:o

Katy Dee (GG)

Kelsy
01-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Accepting wives and SOs are the greatest!! my wife constantly gives me lil gifts. I make sure she knows how appreciated it is!!

:hugs: Kelsy