PDA

View Full Version : How many of you(TG's) are able to work as a girl?

Tamera
01-25-2009, 08:29 AM
I have a Server job at Big Boy and I am able to work as Tamera and I have not had any SRS or BA or Homones.

How many of you are able to do the same and maybe or maybe not have had some type of hormones or surgery?

Hugs,
Tamera

Mirani
01-25-2009, 08:56 AM
No surgery, no hormones . . . all day every day, work and play - even have a debit card in my name :)

Nigella
01-25-2009, 08:57 AM
I present 24/7, ergo I work "dressed". I was honest with my prospective (at the time) employer, assured them that there would be no ambiguety (working with Autism I could not "dress" one day and be "drab" the next) and that this was my life style.

I have been with this company for almost 2 years now and have been accepted by ALL as Nigella, at least as far as I am aware, what people think, do and say outside of my view/hearing is a different matter, although I do suspect that should there be any untoward comment the management would deal with the matter swiftly.

No SRS or Hormones and no prospect of going down this route. Not ever felt the need.

MarciManseau
01-25-2009, 09:25 AM
I've been living full time as a woman for over 7 years (I'm 28) and working as a woman for over 5 year, and I'm a no-op TS, which means I pass well as I am, and I have no intention of going for surgery as I like how I am now, as does my GG GF Julie. I did take hormones for about 2 years, but stopped them when they began to interfere with my love life.

The woman I work for is fully aware of who I am, and she's comfortable with that.

Smoochies to all, Marci :love:

Angie G
01-25-2009, 09:30 AM
I have a small business doing craft shows and when I working making things At home I dress. And At shows I've got my girl panties on. Just wish I could dress on my full time job.:hugs:
Angie

tamarav
01-25-2009, 09:50 AM
I work as a Cosmetologist in 2 different salons and am dressed every day. I am a MAC Pro and do both conventional and permanent makeup (yes, tattoo) as well as hair and wig styling.

My state license is in my femme name, none of my clients or co-workers have ever seen me in male mode. why should they?

I change my appearance daily wearing a different wig and style of makeup. It keeps everyone guessing what I will look like next. The following pictures are of different work or play days just to give you an idea.

See how I tend to throw in pictures every time I can?

JenniferPaul
01-25-2009, 10:57 AM
I been working dressed for about a year. In my job I am in the retail shop often and wear skirts everyday.

Jennifer

Lisa Golightly
01-25-2009, 11:04 AM
On hormones... Scatty as hell... but they love me on the last day of the month ;)

JoAnne Wheeler
01-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Can't but wish I could
JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
01-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Clothing is clothing.... I'm just happy to have a good job....

Kate Simmons
01-25-2009, 01:25 PM
While I'm happy for you being able to do this, I fail to see the point. I mean, don't we all just want to be treated as regular people? So, no big deal right? My point is that many of us are able to do it, we just choose not to for whatever reason.:)

Tamera
01-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi Arianna,
This post was promted by previous post concerning will TG's ever be accepted in society, and TG's thinking like guys more than a girl, etc.

Though the numbers are few that have answered this post so far compared to the billions of people in the world it still reflects a "positive" note.

Not all of the TG community is aware if this site for one, however, every person a TG touches in society makes them aware of our presence.

We could not even think about doin this, lets say 15 years ago.

Hugs,
Tamera

Kim_Bitzflick
01-25-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm not in a position where I can dress female at work, but I would like to if given the chance. Maybe someday.:daydreaming:

kristinacd55
01-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi Arianna,
This post was promted by previous post concerning will TG's ever be accepted in society, and TG's thinking like guys more than a girl, etc.

Though the numbers are few that have answered this post so far compared to the billions of people in the world it still reflects a "positive" note.

Not all of the TG community is aware if this site for one, however, every person a TG touches in society makes them aware of our presence.

We could not even think about doin this, lets say 15 years ago.

Hugs,
Tamera

My wife says that someone famous will come out TG and when they do that will help our cause. I think it's great that all the girls who posted who said they work enfemme! I don't but maybe someday. :)

Tamera
01-26-2009, 07:42 AM
TamaraV,
Did you go to Cosmotology school as a girl? How was that?
Hugs,
Tamera

Paula Siemen
01-30-2009, 08:29 AM
My wife says that someone famous will come out TG and when they do that will help our cause. I think it's great that all the girls who posted who said they work enfemme! I don't but maybe someday. :)

So what happened with Dennis Rodman???????????

mollytyler
01-30-2009, 09:20 AM
Full time last 3 years-before that VERY androgynous, but co-workers have always known....great company.....in the liberal media buisness so it was fairly easy.....hormone program for years now with just low estrodial shots levels.....orchi....was pushing the SRS appointment but for "reasons" have backed off for now....very content, happy, self-assured and accepted as Molly in all activities....but issues still prevail

Angel.Marie76
01-30-2009, 09:43 AM

I believe I saw someone posted in the forums here that Jim Carey was outed by his significant other as a crossdresser. As for Dennis Rodman, I haven't heard anything in particular. It just seems that people just see him as the entity that he is, but have never heard him referred to as a CD directly, only that he seems to do it for the media.. (someone can feel free to correct me on this last thought. ;) )

As for myself, I've not yet needed to come out to my work team yet. My current figures put me at this: If it gets to the point that the whole world outside of work knows Angel, and even then, I would assume, by that time, peripherally my work would too, I KNOW my manager and I would be having conversations about it before too long. I work for a bank, in the back office, with a manager that actually cares about what goes on with his 5 staffers. If there's something on his mind, he'll talk to me about it - and that's a good thing.

joann07
01-30-2009, 11:11 AM
I would love to work dressed one day.
Although my company has an anti-discrimmination policy against firing or mistreatment because of gender indentity or expression, I feel that my co-workers are not ready for me yet.
Plus there are those who know various friends and family of mine.
Nonetheless, I can go to work dressed if I wanted to.

Hugs!

kristinacd55
01-30-2009, 11:13 AM

or Ru Paul for that matter!

bobi jean
01-30-2009, 11:17 AM
YES!!! and love every minute of it!! I currently work as a house and care manager for an elderly lady with Alzheimer's disease. Everyone here, including those responsible, know that I dress and all but one has seen me dressed. everyone is EXTREMELY acceptable of it. I have even been lucky enough to have had two make-up sessions with others (GG's) that work here. The first was done by a one GG and the second was done with two of them working on me. both were great by the way......... I mean the girls as well as the make-up sessions. NO hormones or anything like that. I do occasionally have the desire to be a woman full time, but to date have no real desire to transition.

SherylynJade
02-18-2009, 10:35 AM
I haven't begun working dressed yet, but do plan on finding a job later this year dressed, hopefully in the next couple of months I will begin looking. Just waiting for a car to be paid off before I go and do it.

marla01
02-18-2009, 10:57 AM
I live both as a man and woman. During the day I work at home, so it's a moot point what my gender is (I would argue that gender does not exist without other people to interact with).

But I also work on and off as a bartender and DJ evenings at a local club as a woman.

Marla

PhillyGuy2Girl
02-18-2009, 01:06 PM
I think its great for those who can go to work dressed femme. I know I couldn't at my job.Oh well, can't have everything.

Felicity :)

vjaducd
02-18-2009, 01:46 PM
I don't take any hormons/medicines but wish to dress full time .at present my work / place don't allow to crossdress but i am ready to work in such place where I am allowed to work with fem dress & full make-up ,Will any body call / assist / guide ?
vjaducd:hugs::love::daydreaming::thumbsup:

carolinoakland
02-18-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm lucky to live in a part of the world were i'm actually pretty normal. heh. and I've been full time now for about a month. in fact I was so andro for so long that the attitude when i did announce my first day would be... the response was... Ok, already! Just get on with it.." And i've never looked back and the weight of a life time of fear disappearing just is the best. Carol

PhillyGuy2Girl
02-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Today, I just checked out this free trial for Google typing to work at home. I figure since I'm only working 3 days week due to the slow economy I can make extra money from that plus I could get to dress femme while working. Wish me luck.

Felicity :)