PDA

View Full Version : I've trown down a challenge

rachel_rachel
06-15-2005, 05:01 AM
Yep, That's it,
My wife had a bit of whinge at me for having so many shoes, clothes and all that, about a week ago.

Fair comment too, i have way to many things. (I'll admit i have a shoe fetish)

So i told her, You lose weight, and get down to the same weight as me,(she is 120kg), and i will give you all of my female clothes, shoes, lingerie, everything, and stop crossdressing.

Incedently, I've just lost 20+ kg in the last six months to be down to a very comfortable 87kg.

To be honest, i think i'll be here for a while.
(she has my full support with anything she decides to do too)
The guntlet has been thrown down, and the challenge issued.

Rachel

RachelDenise
06-15-2005, 05:05 AM
Good luck to her and I hope to you as well. Does she have to exactly get there? What if she is only 1/4 kg away??? You might need a referee.......

rachel_rachel
06-15-2005, 05:09 AM
That's not the concern,
if she can fit into most of the stuff i've got, it's hers.
But at the rate i'm going with my weight loss at the moment, i'll be a shadow of my former self and will need to buy new clothes cos those one's will be too big.

Wendy me
06-15-2005, 06:03 AM
Yep, That's it,
My wife had a bit of whinge at me for having so many shoes, clothes and all that, about a week ago.

Fair comment too, i have way to many things. (I'll admit i have a shoe fetish)
So i told her, You lose weight, and get down to the same weight as me,(she is 120kg), and i[COLOR=Purple] will give you all of my female ceverything,lothes, shoes, lingerie, and stop crossdressing.[/COLOR
]
Incedently, I've just lost 20+ kg in the last six months to be down to a very comfortable 87kg.

To be honest, i think i'll be here for a while.
(she has my full support with anything she decides to do too)
The guntlet has been thrown down, and the challenge issued.

Rachel

ok you have been out in the sun too mutch .... i have way to many things....

you can never have too manny things.....

So i told her, You lose weight, and get down to the same weight as me,(she is 120kg), and i[COLOR=Purple] will give you all of my female ceverything,lothes, shoes, lingerie, and stop crossdressing

girlfreind you hade to have ment....then we can share all our clouthes ...being the same size.....

Jenny Beth
06-15-2005, 08:59 AM
Hmmmmm. I think if she gets down to your weight you might have a big problem giving up your wardrobe, I know I would. Years ago my wife made a similar challange...a bribe really. I had put on quite a bit of weight and had a beer gut that really bugged her. She told me she'd buy me a bra and panty set if I got back down to 155lbs. Four months later and 30lbs lighter she paid up.

michellej
06-15-2005, 09:14 AM
"So i told her, You lose weight, and get down to the same weight as me,(she is 120kg), and i will give you all of my female clothes, shoes, lingerie, everything, and stop crossdressing."

And stop crossdressing?????? Oh, oh...... be careful, what if she really does it? Would you REALLY stop? Could you? Will you? More realistic would be to share as someone said.

nahhhhhhhh! She might just stretch your stuff out.

Julie
06-15-2005, 09:18 AM
I had a similar situation last summer. I had shaved (my kids thought it was for swimming competitions) and I had gotten lazy for a while and the hair on my legs was starting to show again. My son saw this and went straight to my then wife and said, "Mom, Dad's letting the hair on his body grow back, now you've gotta start working out and lose some weight!" He gets away with murder with her!

I had already lost about 25 pounds in the pool and he was pleased about that but he had just started on me to weight train. So it wasn't like he wasn't beating on me too. Guess what he's planning on doing? Personal trainer! It fits!

As for handing over all your clothes, just make sure you don't say you won't buy any new ones, because you know you will. If not right away, then sometime in the future. I can really see this thing snowballing!

rachel_rachel
06-16-2005, 04:24 AM
I hear what you're all saying, but i'm serious.
I will do it for her, I love her, and my 10 week old baby boy, he's the main reason.

This will take time,
but i'm still going to have my fun along the way, don't get me wrong i love wearing women's clothes, but i will give my stash away to her because i love her, and the rest of my family.
but as i said before, she has to lose 40+kgs, i'll be here for a while.

Rachel