PDA

View Full Version : maintenance

seekertree
06-15-2005, 06:36 AM
Hi,

Having just started HRT (gosh) I was wondering if any girls can advise.
There are quite a few of us who have used hrt for 2-6 months achieved growth then stopped hrt.

Appreciate that not every girl can move forward and develop further physically but is there not an amount of estrogen that can be taken to keep the growth achieved and perhaps the mental effect ?

Love Julie

Katie Ashe
06-21-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi, Julie... I would have to say consult your doctor for safe levels. It isn't a subject most are framiliar with. I can't answer either, but looked like you needed a response here. Becareful taking things, do your home work, be safe.

:hugs: Katie

seekertree
06-21-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi
Thanks Katie,

This is all so difficult.
I am convinced I am a TG, and just tryingto live the "edge line" between the both sexes.

Still changes are here,
Flushed areola, breasts gone water today and nipples red and sore, so far feel good.

Julie

Julie
07-15-2005, 11:35 PM
Some growth is permanent after a while. I know this from experience. Your age and genetics play a part in how the meds will affect you. If you were to stay on HRT for two or more years you'd probably achieve what ever growth your body was capable of achieving. If you ended up with, let's say, B cup breasts, that growth would be mostly permanent. You'd have to have a mastectomy to reduce the size. Same for fat deposits in the hips, thighs and buttox, of course some of that could be reduced through diet and excercise.

Rule of thumb regarding the human body seems to be if it grows, it won't ungrow.

darci
07-16-2005, 02:08 PM
Im taking estrofem and spirotone, along with saw palmetto. black cohosh,and soy isoflavones, How much of the last three and do they really work. :)

Love yas
Darci

DonnaT
07-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Everyone is different Darci, what works for some may not work for you. Hopefully you are under a doctors care. One of the main reasons these hormones may not work is your liver function. Some people have a very good liver that filters the hormones to a level that they won't see much result at all, if any. And of course, since the liver performs this function, there is great risk for liver damage. Thus the need for proper doctor monitoring.

Deborah757
07-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Im taking estrofem and spirotone, along with saw palmetto. black cohosh,and soy isoflavones, How much of the last three and do they really work. :)

Love yas
Darci

:confused: If you are taking hormones I don't think you have any reason to also take herbals. I have read that the herbals might interfere with the hormones and block some of thier effect. Even if that's not true, the hormones are so much more powerful that there is no value added in taking the herbals also.

crispy
07-16-2005, 11:21 PM
my modest growth shows no signs of regression, 6 months after I stopped using the patches. the growth seemed to be all glandular tissue, not fat. I don't know if that is usual or not.

as for my age - let us say mature (although I know a lot of the members think I'm far from mature :D )

Tristen Cox
07-17-2005, 12:05 AM
as for my age - let us say mature (although I know a lot of the members think I'm far from mature :D )
I can vouch for that :rolleyes:

crispy
07-17-2005, 05:23 AM
I can vouch for that :rolleyes:
thankyou so much, dahhling :) :p

I do try to be young at heart. :cool: