PDA

View Full Version : Went out in a skirt....AGAIN!

Dragster
01-25-2009, 08:53 PM
You may have seen my last post about wearing a skirt (OK a kilt!) in public
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98850 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98850)
well, I've just done it again! It was the 250th anniversary of Rabbie Burns' birthday yesterday (Sunday), and we went out with two other couples for a special Burns Night supper, arranged at our local pub. When we celebrated the New Year at the same place, the manageress told us about the Burns Night, and we booked there and then. I joked with her that I would borrow a kilt, and I could "address" the haggis with the words of the Bard.

We all arrived about 8:00pm and there was another guy there who was wearing the full Scottish Highland regalia, and he had his bagpipes! The manageress had called my bluff"; he was to pipe me in with the haggis, I was to perform the address, and he would pipe me out. That's the first time I'd done it to a group of people (about 40 of them) whom I had never met before. It went off without a hitch, except the haggis was cold and uncooked, and the knife stuck in it when I "cut ye up with ready slice", and it wasn't "warm-reekin rich"!

I wonder how many who were watching realised I was really enjoying feeling almost feminine, parading in front of them in my "skirt"! I knew how I felt, but no one else, especially my non approving wife, would even have suspected. I'm here on my computer, writing this some 3 hours later, still wearing it. I'll be sorry to take it off to go to bed.

Tony

Jenny Beth
01-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Glad to hear you had fun. As for the haggis.....well I've never had any and would be game if an opportunity arose but I think I would have passed on "cold and uncooked"! :puke:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Was that a SKIRT or a KILT - we can get away with a KILT -- Why is that ?
JoAnne Wheeler

beenherelongtime
01-26-2009, 10:43 AM
your wife will probably catch onto you next year.

Edwina
01-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Hold the phone (as Shrek would say) You were wearing a kilt for pete's sake. Thaat wasna fem at all.:devil:

Awa an bile yer heid!

Edwina Colquhoun :D

Dragster
01-26-2009, 07:03 PM
I don't care that it was a kilt, in MY mind I was wearing a skirt, and I was out in a restaurant, with everyone looking at me while I addressed the haggis. And it felt great! However, the sexual dimension, that usually accompanies my dressing sessions, was completely missing. Good job too, or everyone would have been able to see it!!!

My wife has said she really likes me in a kilt beenherealongtime, probably because I look masculine with the rest of the kit on too. However, the first Burns night we went to, I wore one of her tartan a-line skirts with the rest of me in drab. That didn't bother her at all, but then it was befoe I told her that I liked wearing lots of other feminine garments. I don't think she'd be as comfortable with me wearing a woman's tartan skirt to a Burns night now!

Tony (or MacTony)

trannie T
01-26-2009, 09:46 PM
If you enjoy wearing a kilt or a skirt that is fine. It seems that there should be more tolerence around here about what people wish to wear and if some item of clothing "counts" as crossdressing.
The practice of eating sheep guts and oatmeal cooked in a sheep's stomach on the other hand . . .

Rachel Morley
01-26-2009, 10:00 PM
Hi Mac Tony :)

Oh dear, you're saying your wife was absolutely fine with you wearing her A line tartan skirt UNTIL she found out you liked feminine things :bonk: ... that's a real a shame :sad: :sad:

Still, I guess a kilt is maybe second best. Did you wear a petticoat and panties underneath? :D

Hugs
Rachel

Dragster
01-27-2009, 08:16 PM
You know me and my wife well enough to know the answer to your question Rachel! Petticoat and panties? You must be joking. I wouldn't dare to wear a petticoat under a kilt in guy mode if I was out in public with a few friends, and especially performing in front of 40 odd people!!! I'd risk the panties though, if I didn't get dressed in the same room as my wife! She'd have refused to go out with me if she'd known!

Tony