PDA

View Full Version : Introduced my new GF to Khelli

mykhelee
01-26-2009, 09:54 AM
I went over to Cheryl's Saturday at noon. I had shown her the pics in my album but she had never actually seen "me" full femme. She was a witness to the full transformation. When I arrived I had 3 months growth on my face, beard and stache. She was delighted to see my face w/o the fur and loved the feel of my freshly shaved legs. I started to do my nails in a wonderful metallic purple and she took the polish from me and put two coats hands and feet, still wearing it!
My hair came out perfect, swept back with the natural wave curling it about the shoulders. She agreed that I was competent in putting on my make up but used a darker blush than I normally use to accent my cheekbones. I wore the velvet amethyst top and long slit skirt with my silver heels to start the day. I took her on the site and visited Debs and Sheila's pages as well as Anouk's. She was impressed with the tone of conversation and how lovingly supportive we are for each other.:)
I had to put my Sharon pumps on to cook dinner as she has a tile floor. While I did not ask assisstance of her she kept wandering out to "help" and just kept commenting on how lovely I looked. Once I had all the prep work done we retired to the bedroom to dress for dinner. :battingeyelashes:
I wore the light violet velvet knit dress with a wide black waist belt for accent, she wore a form fitting short black velvet dress with a pair of dynamite pumps I would just love to have in my size. I popped our "mermaid" night fare into the oven and when done, we dined lounging in the living room.
The rest of the evening was like a dream I hope to never wake from. I never thought I would find a woman who could accept me for who I am, she wants to go out shopping and to dinner next weekend, I have real issues with going out in public with her so soon...I have no idea what to wear:daydreaming:
Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive over this past year, the dream is becoming the reality. Have I mentioned that I just love the feel of velvet?
Looking forward to the future,
Khelli:daydreaming:

Sheila
01-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Khelli,

I am so glad you had a fantastic weekend & thankyou for allowing me to be a small part of it.

To Cheryl, you are one awesome lady :):)

to you both .......enjoy next weekend

Khelli, I bet your smile was huge ;)

beenherelongtime
01-26-2009, 10:36 AM
you are lucky

Di
01-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Wonderful....it can be so much fun and the closeness you can experience as a couple is indescrible. so happy for you both:hugs:

Tomara
01-26-2009, 10:47 AM
A great story , and I hope that it only gets better for you both ! Enjoy.
Tomara

Alana65
01-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Khelli, you must still be on :c9: !! I am soooo happy for you !! Cheryl is a treasure to behold.....you are such a lucky girl.:daydreaming: I hope things continue going well for you and her. :)

Shannon
01-26-2009, 10:52 AM
I am so happy for you. You have found a treasure of support and acceptance!

JoAnne Wheeler
01-26-2009, 11:06 AM
What an awesome GF and what an awesome weekend - you are a very fortunate girl

JoAnne Wheeler

Emma Chase
01-26-2009, 11:09 AM
I think this gives all of us hope that there are accepting SO out there.

Good for you for being able to open up to your GF and for your Gf for being so open to your fem side :)

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.

Emma

Celeste
01-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Thats so cool,maybe you don't have to stress next weekend seeing you know where you will be going and with whom.What if you just keep it low key at first,like a quiet walk through an isolated park.

susan2010
01-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Khelli:
Wow! Fantastic! Must have been a wonderful evening. Best wishes to both of you.

ErikaK
01-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Don't fret about next weekend just go with the flow I'm sure she will be happy to help you pick the perfect outfit:D Best wishes to both of you, have fun!

Marissa Mae
01-26-2009, 11:15 PM
Awww :) best story I have heard in a long time. Congratulations, and enjoy yourself you lucky girl! We are going to live vicariously through you, so live it up!

ColleenShivas
01-26-2009, 11:20 PM
What a beautiful time you had. Thanks for tell us all about it. It is so nice to know that there are accepting SOs out there.
Now just take it one small step at a time and enjoy the moment.

krisinpink
01-27-2009, 09:06 PM
What a great day/evening! We're super glad for you both...I hope that you are both thinking of all the fun, excitement, and joys ahead!

As far as what to wear for dinner/shopping, I'd suggest asking her advice!

*hugs*

Krissy

EryLynn
01-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Khelli -- Excellent!!

I'm happy for you and hope that your relationship grows!

EryLynn