PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait to get out of my bra and heels

StephanieT
01-26-2009, 11:48 PM
I just spent the last 9 hours dressed. Now I know what it means when a GG can't wait to get out of her bra and take off her heels and slip into something more comfortable. For me it is also taking off the wig.

Vivian Chen
01-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Try 8 hours of corset, not fun at all...

Ashlie Marie
01-26-2009, 11:54 PM
lol grl its funny you mention this.. one thing I love to rub into my wife and girlfreinds faces at night is when we get back from whereever I get to take my breasts off and stick them in a box lol..

docrobbysherry
01-27-2009, 12:00 AM

I can't take more than 2 hours in mine!:eek:

celeste26
01-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Well in my case my wife prefers not to wear bras at all, and I am the one in the family who likes to wear them. While she does concede to wearing one for special occasions, somehow I doubt she ever bought one that fit well.

I haven't made it to the 8 hour mark yet but I've gotten real close to it. For me it is those heels not the bra that comes off first. My feet kill me even in my drab sports shoes so I dont like to stand much at all and if I am forced to stand, I get irritable easily. Also it is plain difficult to find any sort of woman's shoes in size 15 that is not some sort of torture device. (I have more bras than shoes if that proves anything.)

I am looking forward to the 24 hour mark of enfemme eventually, but one step at a time please.

Lisa Catherine
01-27-2009, 12:08 AM
I LOVE getting the opportunity to "doll up" and go out in public, but when I attended SCC 2008 aqnd went en femme in public for the first time, there was at least one night when I just HAD to go to bed en drab ( I slept dressed en femme), I was just "femmed out"!! After a week en femme, I enjoyed being my male self like I never had before, and things that previously made me "hit the roof" didn't even phase me!! My point is that a crossdresser like me HAS to go back to being his male self after so much time en femme, I see it as something necessary to maintain a psychological balance, just like a crossdresser like me feels like going berserk after a length of time of NOT being able to crossdress!! It's just simple maintenance!!:daydreaming::hugs::love::drink::hugs :

MaryAnn40c
01-27-2009, 12:10 AM
the longest I've been able to go is 12 hours with a bra on but heels 6 hours max.

StephanieT
01-27-2009, 12:18 AM
My point is that a crossdresser like me HAS to go back to being his male self after so much time en femme, I see it as something necessary to maintain a psychological balance, just like a crossdresser like me feels like going berserk after a length of time of NOT being able to crossdress!! It's just simple maintenance!!:daydreaming::hugs::love::drink::hugs :
I so agree. I need time as both parts of myself.:hugs:

DawnRodgers
01-27-2009, 12:59 AM
I am at my happiest and most self satisfied when dressed fully. Seeing my red tipped fingers on the keyboard, my hair brushing my cheek, my "breasts" in my line of vision when I look down, my smooth legs peeking out from my skirt, my jewelry making little noises as they rub and clank together, the taste of my lipstick, seeing myself in a mirror and, most definitely, the sound and feel as I walk around in heels. Love the feeling when I take them off and my feet still feel like I have them on and my toes hit the ground first. I feel that I could easily dress 24/7 and enjoy the feelings I get as a woman. There is nothing I would rather do then to look and dress as a woman every day of my life.
Dawn

Persephone
01-27-2009, 02:13 AM

I remember a week of 16 hour days of being tight laced as we toured "ghost towns" of the Western U.S.

I found it delightful until the last day when I was laced far too tightly and couldn't even begin to catch my breath.

Persephone
01-27-2009, 02:22 AM
I believe it has a lot to do with what you are doing.

When I'm out having fun with people I never notice my bra, my heels, or any such thing is being uncomfortable. As soon as I get home they start to come off though.

And I can't spend a day at home in hose and heels -- too uncomfortable.

I often wonder if it isn't the same for genetic women.

Also have never become comfortable doing most "guy stuff" when en femme. Yeah, I know that women do it all the time, but it just feels physically uncomfortable for me to be changing a tire or something like that with a bra and makeup on.

sometimes_miss
01-27-2009, 08:22 AM
My bras are quite comfortable, but it took me many years to find a style that fit right. Shoes, my gogo boots are the most comfortable girl shoes I own. I can wear them all day, got them from Pierre Silber, a size 16 too. The other shoes, not as long. Dresses, skirts, maid uniforms, all fit fine, I usually wear them the whole day as well. Cheerleader uniforms, fit perfect, got them from 'The Cheerleading company', they are stock uniforms, not expensive. Pantyhose, the waist doesn't stay put, and the legs tend to slide down after a while, but that's pretty normal, GG's have to adjust them too. Same with gartered stockings. I keep my house cool, and don't have a problem with uncomfortable wigs either. The only thing that really bothers me is my corset; but they aren't made for comfort. Guess I'm pretty lucky as far as clothing goes.

Naleen
01-27-2009, 08:33 AM
lol grl its funny you mention this.. one thing I love to rub into my wife and girlfreinds faces at night is when we get back from whereever I get to take my breasts off and stick them in a box lol..

How often are you slapped?

I can't stand wearing heels much, really I don't like to wear shoes.. If the heels are on a pair of boots, it seems to be more comfy as there is some support for the ankle.

Mollyanne
01-27-2009, 08:42 AM
I am at my happiest and most self satisfied when dressed fully. Seeing my red tipped fingers on the keyboard, my hair brushing my cheek, my "breasts" in my line of vision when I look down, my smooth legs peeking out from my skirt, my jewelry making little noises as they rub and clank together, the taste of my lipstick, seeing myself in a mirror and, most definitely, the sound and feel as I walk around in heels. Love the feeling when I take them off and my feet still feel like I have them on and my toes hit the ground first. I feel that I could easily dress 24/7 and enjoy the feelings I get as a woman. There is nothing I would rather do then to look and dress as a woman every day of my life.
Dawn

Holy Smokes!!!! How did you know what I was going to say!!!!
My thoughts exactly, except for one thing; the silky feeling(s) of crossing ones legs when wearing pantyhose or stockings.

Mollyanne

Lisa Golightly
01-27-2009, 08:48 AM
I don't have an issue with bras as I tend to buy comfortable ones... I do have one embroidered with gold thread which makes my nipples itch like mad, but that's the only one...

Unless I'm walking the heels are off... I like scrunching my toes in the carpet (It's one of my things... Saves me grinding my teeth. ;) )

I hear you on the wigs... Hated them when I wore them as they gave me headaches.

sherib
01-27-2009, 08:56 AM
What a dilemma it is for a CD. Can't wait to get into a nice bra, then after so many hours, can't wait to get out. Am I coming or going?:)

Sarasometimes
01-27-2009, 09:08 AM
I have gone about 8 to 9 hours and found it a relief to get into something more comfy. When I had a corset that fit i found it actualy help keep my posture correct and supported my back (I wasn't over tigthtlaced).
I agree about how important what you are doing is to how long you can "endure".

Sarasometimes
01-27-2009, 09:12 AM
I believe it has a lot to do with what you are doing.

When I'm out having fun with people I never notice my bra, my heels, or any such thing is being uncomfortable. As soon as I get home they start to come off though.

And I can't spend a day at home in hose and heels -- too uncomfortable.

I often wonder if it isn't the same for genetic women.

Also have never become comfortable doing most "guy stuff" when en femme. Yeah, I know that women do it all the time, but it just feels physically uncomfortable for me to be changing a tire or something like that with a bra and makeup on.
Persephone, you are so right about not being comfortable doing guy stuff! I find that I have this conflicted feeling. Like oil and vinegar, it doesn't feel right. I will do my guy stuff fast and then dress and do more housework then I ever could endrab. I do some of my best ironing in heels, girdle, bra girly top and jeans. Don't forget the light lipstick.

Marissa Mae
01-27-2009, 09:16 AM
I LOVE getting the opportunity to "doll up" and go out in public, but when I attended SCC 2008 aqnd went en femme in public for the first time, there was at least one night when I just HAD to go to bed en drab ( I slept dressed en femme), I was just "femmed out"!! After a week en femme, I enjoyed being my male self like I never had before, and things that previously made me "hit the roof" didn't even phase me!! My point is that a crossdresser like me HAS to go back to being his male self after so much time en femme, I see it as something necessary to maintain a psychological balance, just like a crossdresser like me feels like going berserk after a length of time of NOT being able to crossdress!! It's just simple maintenance!!:daydreaming::hugs::love::drink::hugs :

I agree 100% :hugs: What a great perspective to look at it.

mykhelee
01-27-2009, 10:57 AM
I agree somewhat on the getting out of the femme clothes to a point, it is usually when I am getting my jammies on. It can be difficult to find a set of heels that work for long term wearing. Most of my heels are 4-5 inch. Was in my "Newport News" 4" boots from 9a.m.-10p.m. last night. Good fit, excellently made and comfy all day. I have other shoes that I can only go 6-8 hours in. I usually wear a cincher so I don't have the pantyhose roll down issue. All my bras fit so no issue there. My hair is almost to the tops of my shoulderblades now so no wigs.
If the clothes fit properly, I'm good all day.

KimberlyS
01-27-2009, 11:31 AM
For me wearing a bra all day is more of a love hate relationship. Yes after all day I feel the pull of the forms and straps digging into my shoulders, ache of my back, and the band snug around me. But having the bra on also feels so right. Like I should be wearing one all the time.

Karren H
01-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Maybe your wearing the wrong size?? Lol. I've worn ones that were not sized properly and after an hour I was ready to scream.. Alternately properly sized bras and corsets fit like a glove and I've worn one continuously for days (ok taking them off to shower.. Lol) .. Same thing goes for shoes.. I have a few pair that kill me but the rest are so sweet to wear for long periods of time...

DAVIDA
01-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Shoes can be fun! They also can be torture! Some have straps in the wrong place or the side cut just a little different. It doesn't take much to feel like something is going to cut you!:straightface: I call those sitting shoes!:battingeyelashes: Other shoes can be worn all day.
As for bras, I like having one on most of the time. At SCC in 07, I went four days (except when showering) with a bra and forms!

Bernadina
01-27-2009, 01:15 PM

Except when your back is out and its providing support. :)

JoAnne Wheeler
01-27-2009, 03:15 PM
it rough, but I make myself stay dressed as long as I can stand my waist nipper

JoAnne Wheeler

tricia_uktv
01-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Girls; practice, practice, practice :)

Robyn7778
01-27-2009, 04:02 PM
I've yet to be dressed long enough for that to be a problem, but I can imagine it would be. I hate taking my wig off because it is such a jarring transition to me... where did that lovely girl go and who is this guy in her place?

Teri Jean
01-31-2009, 09:06 AM
Angela from the channel 4 news in the Twin Cities, MN. She is stylish and very pleasent to look at. Oh well, being 6-4" has it's advantages and disadvantages. Keli

paulaluvssz8
01-31-2009, 09:26 AM
Not to be fussy. But I wish I had the time to have this problem while dressed. LOL

Angie G
01-31-2009, 09:51 AM
I've been in a bra and heels for 16 hrs. And loved every minute of it.:hugs:
Angie

Sara Jessica
01-31-2009, 10:19 AM
I've had outings in girl mode in excess of 15 hours, including driving time. For me, it doesn't matter how short or long it lasts, it always pains me to return to guy mode. But I'd all for getting into something comfy though (as in feminine comfy like cotton VS jammies), circumstances permitting, especially getting out of the heels.

Jacquilynne
01-31-2009, 10:27 AM
I've gone all day in a padded bra (16hrs) and had no problems per se and this has bee even being active at work :o

I am looking forward to purchasing attachable forms and soon as I am getting kinda tired of the bra padding shifting :O thats the only minor complaint tho.

As far as heels. . .never worn tall heels for an extended time out and about. I do wear some 2" heels and have had no problems. . .could go all day wearing them :)

All this said, I agree with all those who have said it just feels right to be Dressed and I don't even think about being uncomfortable.

Jacie

diannecourtney
01-31-2009, 11:04 AM
Jo-Ann is right, keep it on as long as possible. Gal, I sure would like the opportunity for 9 hours of public exposure.:):):)

silkenhose
01-31-2009, 11:45 AM
i am usually in heels (5"), corset, pantyhose etc for hours on end........totally up to my wife...and she does not factor in the uncomfortable heels...seems like the more i complain the longer i am in them

Teri Jean
02-01-2009, 09:56 AM
I must be different as I don't want to change and after a day in forms and bra, panties and nylons I come home get cleaned up and back into the full attire. It helps to have a couple sets of forms and a closet full of clothes. The only time this doesn't happen is when I have an event where I need to be dressed in drab. As far as the corst goes I love mine and have wore it for a couple days without feeling to uncomfotable. Just me, Keli

Cheryl T
02-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Guess I'm an exception here...I've had my bra on now for about 16 hours and am very comfortable. I suppose that fit makes all the difference here.

Last saturday we went out with friends to shop, dine and then to our monthly Tri-Ess meeting and I had mine on for about 18 hours without a problem. In fact I kinda hated to undress for bed....:heehee:

Sam-antha
02-01-2009, 11:40 AM
I took me quite a long time before I realised that comfort lay in the fitting. It is to do with that engineering concept called "weight distribution"
~Samm

msginaadoll
02-01-2009, 11:52 AM
It seems to me it takes me a couple of hours to start feeling comfortable and at ease as Gina in my clothes. After that it doesnt feel like a costume, but just who I am. Love to be able to be feminine for extended periods. My feet are the only thing that bother me, depending on the size and shape of my heels. As was mentioned before, boots seem to give me more support, and I can wear my 3 1/2 heels for long periods.

MarcieM
02-01-2009, 12:27 PM
i am usually in heels (5"), corset, pantyhose etc for hours on end........totally up to my wife...and she does not factor in the uncomfortable heels...seems like the more i complain the longer i am in them

ah...the age old fantasy of "forced feminization".

Rachel Morley
02-01-2009, 12:35 PM
I used to be like this when I first started dressing. It was such a relief to take it all off after just a few hours. Nowadays, something has changed in me. Ok, I don't wear my corset these days, but even after a long time out (say 8 hours) I really really don't want to take anything off including my bra .... wait, except maybe my high heels. They're a challenge after about 6 hours! :)

superpike
02-01-2009, 01:07 PM
We have got to consider what real women have gone though for ages to attract men! They can do anything in those clothes they wear! I feel it is a necessity to give credit where it is due.......women are the most amazing creatures on this planet 4 sure. After all, without them, we wouldn't have all these nice,cool,sexy, and comfy things to wear, right?! Here's to sexy women who made it possible! Life 4 us is non-existant without them!!

Emily Anderson
02-01-2009, 01:52 PM
I can't wait to get you out of your bra and heels :devil:

Audrey34
02-01-2009, 03:46 PM
The most I've gone dressed was about 10 hours. Although I had to take off my heels after 7 of those hours. These days I dress on average about 2-4 hours. On Tri-Ess days it's usually 6. I notice with all the replies here that many of us take off our heels after a certain time. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I thought maybe there was something wrong with me!
-Audrey

Mistybtm
02-01-2009, 03:56 PM
i NEVER WANT TO GET UNDRESSED From the time i get-up to the time i go to bed i am dressed all the way on my off days i feel very confortable that way, but the day i have to go to work i only dress for a few hours.
i am about 6 hours in high heels or boots before i have to take a break from them as well.

P.S.
When not dressed at home always in a sexy night gown from romans.com http://www.roamans.com/clothing/Lace-Top-Gown-by-Amoureuse.aspx?PfId=79371&DeptId=11280&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

I HAVE EVERY COLOR :o

Sam-antha
02-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Sizes should be measured by taking a tape measure and winding it round your chest. Once. That all of us know. But, did you know that when you have the tape in position, you should breathe out and then take the measurement ?
The bra band around your chest is there to help support the weight which should not only be held up by the shoulder straps.

:2c:

~Samm

Jenniferpl
02-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Depends on the fit. I have some were I wore them for hours and never noticed. Had some where after 1 hour it was back the drawer, replaced with a better fitting one. Since I sometimes wear one to bed, I have gone probably up 36 hours wearing a bra. Sometimes I cannot wait to take it off and sometimes I wish I could continue to have it on. It is that feeling of having it around me that feels a need for me.

epsxyblkm
02-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Now I can understand about the heels, but I have been waiting for the chance to wear my corset for more than an hour or so.