PDA

View Full Version : A Possible angle for telling your SO?

xdress2lady
01-27-2009, 05:50 AM
Hi ladies;

Feel free to smash or trash this idea. I told my wife when we were dating about my CDing and that was 8 years ago so I am out in the open. However, recently I was trying to give some advice to a CD friend on how to go about telling his wife and this idea came to me. What if you both “discover” CDing together? Like make her think it is all new to you and you are just discovering that you like it. It’s an out right lie for you but if you present things slowly you both would slowly work up to your goal of having her know and accept you as a CD. And since she saw everything transform slowly the shock and deceit factor would be next to nil.

For instance, here is one take on this that I told my galpal which is actually a true story. When I was young Boy Scout, our local Search and Rescue chief came to talk to us kids before we headed out on an overnight camping trip in the cold of winter. He showed us many types of clothing we should wear to stay warm and he exclaimed pantyhose and tights are an amazing first layer as they are isolating but breathable. Not as good as the newer synthetic long underwear but a great standby. He said they have even saved lives in some cases!!

So my idea is if you get a cold snap soon, why not take your own spin on this story and tell your wife about it. Maybe next time your shoveling the driveway or going outdoors for a long time you could try them and let her know how the pantyhose do. At any rate I think you could surely test the waters with a story like that.

At any rate, you all know your SOs and wives better than I do so there is no guarantee. :) But if this idea can help start 1 of my secret ladies out there down the path of freedom than this post is totally worth it.

OK ladies let the the smash and trash begin!!!:battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Josie

Sheila
01-27-2009, 06:45 AM
I was trying to give some advice to a CD friend on how to go about telling his wife and this idea came to me. What if you both “discover” CDing together? Like make her think it is all new to you and you are just discovering that you like it.

It’s an out right lie for you but if you present things slowly you both would slowly work up to your goal of having her know and accept you as a CD. And since she saw everything transform slowly the shock and deceit factor would be next to nil. josie

:Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

What about if you forget encouraging the lies deception and crap ...... how about you try truth and honesty ...... or is that to foreign a concept for some CDR's :Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

Naleen
01-27-2009, 08:46 AM
He showed us many types of clothing we should wear to stay warm and he exclaimed pantyhose and tights are an amazing first layer as they are isolating but breathable. Not as good as the newer synthetic long underwear but a great standby. He said they have even saved lives in some cases!!

This idea of tights being used as thermal under wear is true. But over the past couple of years a new brand of tights have emerged that are called "WoMan Tights" they are designed for men with a lower Denier than womens tights. They are often sold in Male clothing shops.
But I prefer the thicker female type. If you feel uncomfortable in Womens tights try these as they are meant for men.

But about your Idea of discovering CDing together, i also find a bad idea. What I would rather do is tell her from the start of the dateing process or just a couple of weeks in. This way she will know the truth as thats what they want and if she accepts this, she would be more confident that you crossdress for the entire relation ship. This would be due to the fact she would have never known you as a normal man. Or at least not for very long..

cdinsb1
01-27-2009, 08:47 AM
discovering it together is a good idea, but it's hard to take it past the "discovering" step without it seeming a little weird - I got to wear some of her underwear to bed a cpl of times, but it never went past that.

..I further think that the wearing hose while shoveling snow is pretty transparent. ain't no one buying that.

Sandra
01-27-2009, 08:57 AM
:Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

What about if you forget encouraging the lies deception and crap ...... how about you try truth and honesty ...... or is that to foreign a concept for some CDR's :Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

Well said Sheila

Yet again it's all about lies and kidding the SO. and as for suggesting it ...... :censor: stupid :Angry3: :Angry3:

Secret Sis
01-27-2009, 09:15 AM
I have to agree with everyone else so far... I am just about to tell my wife of almost 10 years, but not in this way. When I tell her I want to be completely truthful, and leave nothing out, and make sure she knows the whole story. This is the kind of thing where another lie will do no good.

I'm not sure exactly how it's going to happen, or when, but she will know soon and all I can do is hope for the best... the only one responsible for me being in this situation is me.

Even though I love wearing female clothes, I have to be a man and do this right!

Di
01-27-2009, 09:40 AM
I have to agree with everyone else so far... I am just about to tell my wife of almost 10 years, but not in this way. When I tell her I want to be completely truthful, and leave nothing out, and make sure she knows the whole story. This is the kind of thing where another lie will do no good.
I'm not sure exactly how it's going to happen, or when, but she will know soon and all I can do is hope for the best... the only one responsible for me being in this situation is me.
Even though I love wearing female clothes, I have to be a man and do this right!

PERFECT!!!!! AND YOUR LAST LINE :hugs: I would change it to be man or woman enough to do it RIGHT

Enough with the lies, games, deceit:Angry3:

DemonicDaughter
01-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Just how happy would you be if your wife pretended to "discover" something with you yet had been doing it secretly for most of her life.

You know, its amazing how lying and games are okay as long as its not you being lied to or messed with.

mykhelee
01-27-2009, 10:25 AM
A lie is a lie is a lie. While it took a pitcher of Killians and three shots of Crown, I told my current SO BEFORE we started dating. She said that dishonesty would bother her much more than my dressing.
I now spend most weekends at her place and am in full femme much of the time.
Honesty IS the best policy.
The Prophet said you cannot lie to someone else without doing the same to yourself.

Just my :2c:, wish your friend all the best with this,
Khelli

Deborah Jane
01-27-2009, 01:12 PM
A lie is a lie is a lie.
Honesty IS the best policy.
Khelli

That sums it up for me as well!!!!

Just tell her the truth, theres no point in lying, he,s bound to get caught out sooner or later and then what happens?
Things will be even worse, thats what!!!!

Holly
01-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Josie, the trouble with a half-truth is the other half. And even if you+r SO never finds out (unlikely, by the way), you will always know and it will always eat away at you. It is true that, "confession is good for the soul."

JoAnne Wheeler
01-27-2009, 03:12 PM
I may be old fashioned, but I always think that the TRUTH is better

JoAnne Wheeler

xdress2lady
01-28-2009, 05:54 AM
fellas;

This was as the title said a "POSSIBLE angle" for someone not everyone! And i was hoping for smash and trash about the idea not me!

I wasn't asking a question here so much as just exploring another concept for someone else's sake. Don't attack me for trying to help unknown others. And by the way, My wife knew 2 months into dating her not many years into my marriage. A REAL MAN IS UP FRONT RIGHT? If you read the first paragraph of my post you would all know this.

So maybe nowadays I can't keep "in touch" with all those who are still DECEIVING and LYING ALREADY to their SOs about their CDing. I guess that makes me the bad guy here. Makes no difference to me how you tell others about it; That's your life.

My intent was to try to help soften the HUMONGOUS blow it is to your SO when you tell them. The THEORY is you tell it to them a piece at a time by working it into daily conversations with her. Ain't no manual with this folks; you have to suit to your own relationship. And over this delayed time she would learn WHY you do this in the first place.

Suit yourselves anyway you like guys and tell them in sky writing if need be.; Just stop shooting down messengers before you read the F*^&%$ post!!

j

Kelsy
01-28-2009, 06:51 AM
Honesty! It all comes down to telling the truth backed up by facts,information understanding,love and courage!

Produces the highest percentage of positive outcomes!

:hugs:Kelsy

Sheila
01-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Suit yourselves anyway you like guys and tell them in sky writing if need be.; Just stop shooting down messengers before you read the F*^&%$ post!! j

I read the post .................. & I read the Title ..... & I am a GG & you are not the messanger you are the original poster making a suggestion .... in my opinion a ridiulously ludicicrous one

Feel free to smash or trash this idea.

OK ladies let the the smash and trash begin!!!
Josie

and I did trash the idea as you invited us to do .... but not for that reason, ................ but because the idea is a bad one

Shadeauxmarie
01-28-2009, 08:24 AM
I will say that if someone wanted to use this method, it might work well for them. As for it being a lie, if you are already married and haven't told her yet, you're lying to her now. What would be the difference?

Sheila
01-28-2009, 08:29 AM
As for it being a lie, if you are already married and haven't told her yet, you're lying to her now. What would be the difference?

Do some of you even bother to read what some of us post ..... not just the GG's but the CDR's who are at least attempting to be fair honest and decent .******* THROWS HANDS UP IN AiR AND WALKS OF SHAKING HEAD *******

Shadeauxmarie
01-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Yes, I read, the above posts. It seems you have an issue with this method. I understand that. It also occurs to me that NOT telling your SO you are a CD is a lie. Do you grade your lies?

I'm merely trying to be tolerant of other people's ideas and thoughts. I think you have amply expressed your dislike for this method. No need to continue to berate others for their OPINIONS.

Tamara Croft
01-28-2009, 10:51 AM
This thread is done.