PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing in my camper........

Karren H
01-27-2009, 08:19 AM
But I wasn't involved at all!!!!

The daughter and her bf were over this weekend and we all went out to the High School spaghetti diner where we met up with a few of her other friends… All of them had gone camping last fall at a paint ball tournament in Ohio. Well as we were setting there eating and they were chatting about the trip…. The fact that the guys apparently got into the girls clothing and put on a “fashion show”!! In my camper!! Without me!!! This is the same bf my daughter was going to dress up for Halloween!!! Hmmmmm

Across the table my wife looked at me and I smiled back…. She just shook her head…. Ohh well.. Maybe next trip I'll tag along.... For technical support!! Lol.

Stephanie Stephens
01-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Maybe your daughter should join my group of campers at tgcamping.com

Naleen
01-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Across the table my wife looked at me and I smiled back…. She just shook her head…. Ohh well.. Maybe next trip I'll tag along.... For technical support!! Lol.

Technical support? is that an out right fabrication? I hope it is.

Karren H
01-27-2009, 09:45 AM
Technical support? is that an out right fabrication? I hope it is.

I'm the one that ends up dragging the camper over to Ohio and besides fashion and makeup support I do know how to rebuild paintball guns!!

Jenny Beth
01-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Well if your wife ever finds a bra or some makeup in your camper you can blame it on someone else! :heehee:

brianna-lynn
01-27-2009, 10:18 AM
where in ohio

flatlander_48
01-27-2009, 10:37 AM
But I wasn't involved at all!!!!

The daughter and her bf were over this weekend and we all went out to the High School spaghetti diner where we met up with a few of her other friends… All of them had gone camping last fall at a paint ball tournament in Ohio. Well as we were setting there eating and they were chatting about the trip…. The fact that the guys apparently got into the girls clothing and put on a “fashion show”!! In my camper!! Without me!!! This is the same bf my daughter was going to dress up for Halloween!!! Hmmmmm

Sounds like fun, but I suggest you leave those socks at home. The Kill Radius on those things is bigger than you think...

Karren H
01-27-2009, 10:41 AM
where in ohio

West of Stubenville...

Sam-antha
01-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Sounds like fun, but I suggest you leave those socks at home. The Kill Radius on those things is bigger than you think...

.... and I thought that you wear going roller skating with a wheel at each corner....

JoAnne Wheeler
01-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Well they got into your camper - Ok But the real issue, did they get into KARREN'S clothes ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Persephone
01-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Maybe your daughter should join my group of campers at tgcamping.com

Oh, wow! Thanks! I just went to your site and submitted a registration!

RebeccaLynne
01-27-2009, 05:18 PM
…. The fact that the guys apparently got into the girls clothing and put on a “fashion show”!! ...This is the same bf my daughter was going to dress up for Halloween!!! Hmmmmm ...Across the table my wife looked at me and I smiled back…. She just shook her head…. .

I've heard daughters often seek out partners based on their "father image"...

Maybe she's more aware than you think!:D

CD Susan
01-31-2009, 09:30 PM
Oh, wow! Thanks! I just went to your site and submitted a registration!

It is great having you with us Persephone.

beenherelongtime
01-31-2009, 10:12 PM
with you wife smiling at you, i assume she knows, and you might just have a budding sister

KandisTX
02-01-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm the one that ends up dragging the camper over to Ohio and besides fashion and makeup support I do know how to rebuild paintball guns!!

So when am I going to see you at one of the many 26 hour scenario games I travel all across the USA to play??

Kandis:love::rose2: