PDA

View Full Version : getting to dress

Jenny G
01-27-2009, 08:19 PM
my wife is at a female friends house tonight and i'm able to dress as Jenny tonight. when she left i shaved and transformed into Jenny. i put on a pair of black pantyhose and my all-in-one (black) i put my new outfit i bought last week that i purchased on my way home from the VA i got it at 80% off alitte under $20. it has dark green pants with a green shell with a multi colored jacket 3/4 sleeve its a size 20-1/2 i have my 4" black pattent heels and my female glasses and my red wig with blonde highlights light make-up and long green pierced earrings. hope everyone is enjoying themselves this evening
just wished i had someone to serve

tamarav
01-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Excuse me Miss, could you take my order?

Sorry I am so far away, I am sure there are plenty of us that would like to see pictures and hear of your night. Hope you have a great time.

Your sis,

Tami

krisinpink
01-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Hello Miss,

That is a nice outfit you have on, I especially like the earrings and those great shoes!

I guess I'd like to order a red mini-dress from that shop in VA, a pair of leopard-print open toed pumps, and gold hoop earrings..can you have that set out in a dressing room, and ask your boss to permit you to help me get dressed??

:dance:

Angie G
01-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Sounds really nice Jenny. enjoy your time hun.:hugs:
Angie

JoAnne Wheeler
01-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Does your Spouse know that your are a CDer ? Do you only get to dress when she is not around ?

JoAnne Wheeler