PDA

View Full Version : Looking at your Mom Differently because you’re a CD?

LeotardMan
01-27-2009, 11:14 PM
I’m probably going to screw up a bit on how I post this so bear with me. But when you were growing up or even today as a CD do you look at your mom differently? Besides looking at her as your mother do you view her as a woman, someone who brought out your feminine side, someone you look up too, or differently?

For me I diffidently look at my mom differently as a CD. Before I started to CD I just looked at her as someone who raised me, cooked meals, and kept the house in order and so one. But I remember when I was about 11 or so I was working out with her for about a year and started to CD. One day over the summer she invited a few of her friends over to exercise with us. Her friends came over and we all went to change I had finished changing and I was going to my mom’s workout room in the basement and I went by the room they were changing in and the door was open a little and I saw my mom and two other women in their bra and panties, and it was wired because I looked at my mom and the other women and for the first time I looked at my mom as a woman and not like my mom. And it wasn’t like I was turned on or anything like that but I felt like I was looking at her as a CD because I saw my mom as a lovely and strong woman.

I remember one other time during that summer a few of the mom’s in the neighborhood took us kids to the lake and it was funny because their were about 8 kids and 4 mom’s and I remember my mom had on a very reveling blue bikini that lets just say she probably had a hard time getting her boobs in. Anyway, one of the other kid’s mom’s had on a revealing bikini too and he was embarrassed that his mom was in a bikini, while I thought it was cool! I wanted to say I’ve worn that bikini; I’m going to have a body like my mom! However, I remember his mom went for a swim in the lake and I made sure I was in the water at the same time and accidently touched her boobs!!:D And later on I just accidently happen to touch her feet and toes! :D

Anyway, does anyone else look at their Mom differently because you’re a CD?

Geoff

Karren H
01-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Well since I've crossdressed amlost since I can remember... I haven't looked at my mother through any other eyes... And yeah she is most likely the reason I crossdressed... Not because I looked up to her as a woman.. Because she kept telling me I was supposed to have been a girl... And she had tons of faults... She wasn't very loving in the motherly sence... And maniputlative as hell.. But I loved her because she was my mom.. And I do miss her... Almost 10 years now...

Ballerina
01-28-2009, 12:50 AM
Nope. I still view her as the two-faced drill sergeant that she is. She has always been abusive both physically and mentally to me, and I'll never turn my back to her again. In my eyes, she's the farthest away from what any woman, or human being, should ever be.

Katrina
01-28-2009, 06:21 AM
I don't think I've looked at my mom any differently since I have crossdressed on and off my whole life. I will say that since I started doing it regularly about 5 years ago now, I look at all women differently though. I also notice how men check out women and roll my eyes when they stare.

Shannon
01-28-2009, 09:09 AM
NO, I don't look at my mom any differently because I am a crossdresser. When I was in therapy, I discovered several new perspectives and ways to view her behavior and my reactions to her (resulting in my 'love - hate' attitude towards controlling women). But not directly because of CD-ing.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-30-2009, 03:24 PM
NOT REALLY - my Mom and I were not that close

JoAnne Wheeler

Karen564
01-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Well I'm a TS, so I don't know if it's the same for a CD.

But when I was very young and CD'g I didn't look at her any differently other than just being my Mom, and all I knew I wanted to be just like her.

Now as an adult TS, I look at her the same way, she's my Mom, but more from a woman's perspective like any good daughter would.

I just Love her so much.

Karen

cindym5_04
01-30-2009, 03:58 PM
I think my mom is the reason that I continued to crossdress after doing it one halloween. I've always been the type to either go all the way with something and do it right, or don't do it. My friends were going to dress as girls, with wigs and the whole 9 yards and I wanted to too. My mom really half-assed it, and then after that for the longest time I strived to really want to make myself look like a real girl.

My mom is coniving and mentally abusive. She always has been. I've been out of favor since I was very little because I didn't like exactly the same things that my mom and sister liked. My dad was more passive and would just slip me $ to smooth whatever over. I loved him and I miss him. My mom still causes mental anguish to this day (she and my sister also refused to go to my wedding last year). Honestly, and I might get flamed for saying this, but if I wasn't related to my mom and sister, I wouldn't know them, nor would I want to. I have a certain amount of love for them only because they are my family.

xAnne_Mariex
01-31-2009, 06:38 PM
Not atall, I think how close I am to my mum has probably contributed a lot to my crossdressing. My dad wasn't around when I was growing up so I grew really close to her and I think it's bought out my feminine side a LOT.

I'm really proud of my mum though, she's done a lot for me over the years and i'm actually really grateful that she's bought this side of me out. She doesn't know I dress up, but I think if I was to ever tell her she would totally understand and not think a thing of it.

charlie
01-31-2009, 07:04 PM
I have always looked at my Mom as a pretty woman. I was always proud of her. I don't look at her any differently now, except that I try to emulate her when I dress. And at times I even see a bit of her in me when fully dressed!