PDA

View Full Version : getting careless

Michelle 51
01-28-2009, 08:14 AM
Have you got careless and done something stupid that got you in trouble like forgetting to clear your pc history or brushing out a wig and leaving a few hairs stuck to the brush and my worst one was at my pc on this forum for an hour or so kicking off my heels and forgetting about them and several hours later my daughter asking the wife where did the size 11w shoes under the pc come from.
justabit

Shadeauxmarie
01-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Been there, done that, wife threatened divorce. The shoes under the desk.
11W too. Made me throw them away.

Michelle 51
01-28-2009, 08:42 AM
Wear did you throw them.I'll go look hee hee

Phyliss
01-28-2009, 08:53 AM
At the time, I was the last one to leave the house, kids had gone to school and wife was already gone, so that gave me about 1 / 2 to 3 / 4 hour of dress up time, and still be able to get to work on time. Was having too much fun and didn't watch the clock. 20 min behind schedule, I race out door and hurry to work, figuring I'd just make it barely. Half way there I get to thinking "Did I put everything away?" Had to turn around and go back to make sure. Yes I did, now I'm late. Took the hour "dock" in pay and had to explain the short paycheck the following week. .... "Don't you remember my saying something about traffic tie up last week and being late?"
Somehow I don't think she ever really believed me.

Kelsy
01-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Yes I have gotten careless more than once!! Thank God my wife is supportive and I don't need to worry about her discovering me. But I was showing my son some pics of work I had done (on my puter) and up pops a picture of Kelsy!:eek: well he said nothing and I'm not sure he recognized me but I have been uber careful to store all of my oics in seprate files since then!

Kelsy

Jennifer in CO
01-28-2009, 09:03 AM
oh...a long long time ago....

standing at the counter at the parts store and realizing I had my daisy earings (about 3/8" in diameter) still on my ears.....

going out to dinner with the oldest daughter and son-in-law and realizing I'm wearing pearl pink polish on my nails. Then it clicks that Im still wearing fem sweater and girly jeans (no back pockets) with Mary Jane tennis shoes (Payless) and rose-petal hose. Thankfully it was a dark dining room and I sat in the seat across from them...and kept my girls windbreaker on....

Jenn

Marjory
01-28-2009, 09:04 AM
This happened to me when I was in High school. My father found my stash. I heard him talking to my mom while I was in my room about the girls clothing(which he described as pretty) that he found in the garage. I thought that was it, but my mom said that" she thought it might be some of my sister's clothes that she had brought to the garage for the Salvation Army. My dad accepted this. Nothing was ever said, but like your wives you can be sure they know but would rather not talk about it.
My sister found a pair of her shoes in one of my desk drawers whilst looking for something in my desk; once again nothing said.
Living with a woman in NJ I fell asleep wearing a pair of her flats complete with pantyhose( this was early in the relationship). She found me when she came home and asked why I was wearing them. I said I used them as slippers and the pantyhose were warm during the winter. Eventually she accepted me wearing all sorts of women's clothing without the word crossdresser ever coming up.
Sorry, but this is a little "off subject" but is about the same... no one wants to explain it.

Secret Sis
01-28-2009, 09:13 AM
Just gotta say I heven't gotten careless yet, but I can't tell you the number of times I've left for work in the afternoon and turned around to check the house one more time for anything I may have left out. Other time I'll go nuts at work waiting for a chance where I can call my wife and make sure she doesn't mention coming home to women's clothing lying around that isn't hers. Can't wait to let her know, so I won't have to worry so much!

Annie D
01-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Me too!

Just this last week I had been out shopping and my wife called me to say that she and our daughter(15) were returning home sooner than we thought and I forgot my white winter coat on the back of the sofa as I hurried into tHe bedroom to change and remove my make up. Luckily my wife saw it and quickly grabbed it and put it on our bed. Maybe it was seen and maybe not???

On another occasion the following day, I forgot my purse on the kitchen counter top for more than a couple of hours and my daughter went into the kitchen to make herself some lunch. She could not have missed it, especially because my wife does not even own a purse.

Maybe my carelessness is a deep down desire to be caught or outed? I think my two teenagers have a don't tell attitude but they really know.

darla_g
01-28-2009, 09:37 AM
All this sounds too familiar. Worse is leaving telltale clues all over the computer. I hate the fact yahoo tends to default to the last account used (even if it was off) so once my daughter tried to log on and the darla name pops up. Leads to some questions.

worst incident i had was having pictures on a digital camera that were deleted by the camera, but show up if you're printing stuff on a photo kiosk at the Target store. not good.

Some random stuff has been left out but tat hasn't been as much of a problem. Sometimes subconsciously we are looking to get caught. that's my theory anyway.

tommi
01-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Last week purchased new underwear left the resete in the bag with other purchases she went on a search and find mission.

A year ago was busted when she was playing with my cellphone thought
I had deleted the pictures and I had not.

Icing on the cake anniversery of her mothers death which I always forget and always seem to find a reason to get busted for something she doesn't
like.

Tomara
01-28-2009, 11:00 AM
I live alone , but I do have a cleaning lady who comes once a month , I hand wash all of my feminine clothes and use a drying rack in my walk in closet to dry them , well one morning she calls me on my cell phone and said she was going to be a day early and wanted to know if that was a problem , I without thinking said no problem go ahead (she has a key and alarm code) it wasn`t until I came home from work that I realized that my drying rack was covered with bras , panties and camisoles !
I can`t imagine that she didn`t see it all but she never said anything about it.
:o I was to say the least a little embarrassed !
Tomara

tommi
01-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Gainful employment , you may have peeked her interest though.

Keely
01-28-2009, 11:28 AM
One time I left my pearl necklace on and went to the gas station and grocery store before I realized it. Numerous times just a bit of eye makeup left on.

CharlotteW
01-28-2009, 11:41 AM
So embarrassing. I fell asleep on the sofa whilst watching TV one night. According to my 7 year old boy who came down for a midnight drink, I was wearing a black dress.:o
My 11 year old daughter entered the room rather quickly one day, she spotted my smooth ankles and asked if I was wearing tights. Actually, she wants me to wear tights, crazy eh.

Beth785
01-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Yeah, sometimes I freak out about leaving the house and having left something out. Or, after cleaning up after dressing, only to realize you left something out that you shouldn't have when the family comes home. I usually go over everywhere I've been twice after I dress, but sometimes you still do forget something.

Karren H
01-28-2009, 12:13 PM
All the time.. Worst one was ofcoarse when I left some skirts in the bottom of my wardrobe.. Shoved behind my suit coats and she found them.. Sparking the call to me while I was out working enfemme for the day "Who's womens clothes are those?". Oppsie.. Still recovering from than..

Always leaving fem stuff on my desk at work.. Right now there's two bottles of black and gold nail polish.. (Go steelers!! :) ). And a couple In-Style magazines and a necklace... But I really don't care any more.

Jennifer4cd
01-28-2009, 12:24 PM
My wife has complained that I must have had too much to drink as I had gotten nail polish on the counter when I must have been polishing my nails.

MsPriscilla
01-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Oh so many, because I am by nature untidy.

Examples:

Leaving two of my handbags hanging behind bedroom door.

Leaving a black jersey dress hanging on my wardrobe door, for TWO DAYS, thinking it was a sweater

Leaving my panties in the wash

Not putting away wife's clothes

If she doesnt know about me, I am amazed, but we have never faced up to it

Carole Cross
01-28-2009, 12:57 PM
I ws just about to leave for work on Monday when I realised I still had pink nail polish on my finger nails. Five minutes later I would have been drivng and probably wouldn't have noticed as it was still dark out. :doh:

JakobeMeredith
01-28-2009, 12:58 PM
I wish I felt comfortable enough to wear other than clear nail polish at work. Let alone a pearl necklet.

Sam-antha
01-28-2009, 02:23 PM
I did not get careless, really, it wasnae me, the cat got into the stash cupboard and got one of my wigs out. Thankfully my wife was also out.
~Samm

debbeelee1
01-28-2009, 04:28 PM
There are no secrets in my house, so I don't have to worry about getting caught!

StevieTV
01-28-2009, 05:44 PM
When I was selling my house a realtor arrived with a buyer out of the blue. I was napping at the time wearing a fuschia T, bra and very tight yoga pants. When the door bell ran I was still groggy and put on my pink satin slippers. I answered the door. Oh well:battingeyelashes:

mollytyler
01-28-2009, 05:57 PM
lol-the first time I came out to a gal friend in HS....long story but Catholic HS and wore uniforms, which for guys meant a thin blazer in those days....i was underdressing in HS at that time and she came up to me and hugged me and forgot that she could probably feel the band of my bra...sure enough she did and had one LONG data dump story to tell her that night....underdressed of course....she was WAY too cool and still great friends after all these years....attended her wedding as Molly and her mother let out one big jaw droop when she told her Mom who the blond was....another long story.....

Jacquilynne
01-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Here's a small oopsy: this was before I actually opened up to my wife.

I decided to underdress and go to work that way one morning . . . I also put on one of my bras with padding . . .; no problems as I have been able to go through work without a problem (wore a coat all day -- work in a warehouse). Well, my wife decided she wanted to give me a hug before I left for work . . . I flinched! I'm sure she felt something but not a word was said. . .

Also I sometimes add a little padding to my butt and hips . . . didn't think she noticed. WRONG! she did. Thats what actually came out when I told her about my dressing :o

If you live with someone long enough, they notice the little things . . . Doh!

Well, all is out in the open now. . .just have to be cautious around the kids.

Jacie

Crystal Alberta
01-28-2009, 08:30 PM
I had a few careless incidents when I was younger. The worst was about a decade ago, when I was still living with my parents. I had been dressing one day when the family was out, and upon getting undressed, I tucked my panties and pantyhose under the pillow while I tidied up elsewhere, just in case someone should come home unexpectedly. I fully intended to go pack and put them in my hiding space, but I forgot to do so. Well, later that day, my mom decided to throw my bedding in the wash, and, of course, she found my little secret. She confronted me about them later, and she was actually pretty upset by the whole experience. I told her they were mine, we had a short talk, and we have never mentioned the subject since.

Crystal

gennee
01-28-2009, 09:17 PM
My wife found my stuff, so I spilled the beans. I wanted to tell her but the opportunity a lot sooner than I wanted to. I was honest and open. She was shocked :eek: at first. Now she accepts my dressing and so does my son.

Gennee

:)

Edwina
01-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Oh Yes!
Shortly after buying breast forms I left them on the bed to air before I put them away. They were still there when my wife came home. She asked me what I was doing with artificial breasts! :eek: So I told her I was a cross dresser (what else could I do?)
She just said "Oh!" and nothing more was said. She has since seen me in bra and slip but without my wig when she came home early. I tried then to talk but she refused.
I still try to be careful but feel now that if I do get careless, the cat is already out of the bag.

:love:

Edwina

Janailene
01-29-2009, 09:17 AM
Have not been careless in years, but this week I went out to the garage and the door slamed behind me. Right. I was locked out. Had on a mauve mock turttleneck sweater, forms, brand new slacks from Coldwater Creek, wig, 3 " pumps but no make-up. It was 6:45 am and group of workmen were supposed to come at 7:15. I panicked. There was no way back in and I tried to get thru a casement window even broke it to no avail. I could not hide nor go borrow a key from a neighbor. I thought of many of you who told events similar to this. I had not been caught since being teenage 40+ years ago.

Thought "well this is my coming out!". Finally I stripped down to just the sweater and slacks and sat in a car. For some reason the workers did not show up before my wife returned. I was cold (temp at 10 degrees). She tolerates Janice so I was able too fully recover. Now all I worry about is a neighbor who must have seen a "woman" walking around the outside of the house not wearing a coat.

krisinpink
01-29-2009, 01:43 PM
I've had a few careless instances over the years. While still in high school, I'd wear those little fuzzy ankle socks to bed sometimes, and frequently fall asleep w/o taking them off. I had to have been spotted while sleeping in those cases, but nothing was ever said.

More recently, I left out a pair of clogs I'd been wearing around while the kids are away, and they were spotted. Mom doesn't wear that size, and minimized their presence when the kids questioned her.

Lastly, and this maybe more boldness than carelessness, I was working in the flower bed in front of the house, I'd worn a chunky pair of sandals to cross the rocky driveway, and had them sitting beside me when a friend arrived unexpectedly. There is no question he had to have seen them, but either didn't notice, or just left it alone.

audreyinalbany
01-29-2009, 03:53 PM
So how much do you think that you're 'getting careless' has to do with a desire to be caught?I know it does for me. My wife knows about my crossdressing, but we rarely talk about it. Sometimes I think about 'accidentally' leaving out some female articles, shoes or a bra or a pair of pantyhose, in the hopes of sparking a discussion.

carolinoakland
01-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Back when I was single dad and daughter went away for the weekend I did some shaving, and forgot the little pink razor. Oy, She was PISSED! Wanted to know who the s*** was that I had in " Her " house. I laughed for days at her being jealous of the other woman. Me. Carol

Lorileah
01-29-2009, 04:20 PM
There was a big band song in the 40's that went "are you just careless or do you just care less (for me)" I guess I just care less. I leave stuff around the house all the time but the people in my house know about me so that is not a problem. The problem is the medical people who come to care for my wife in hospice. I know they wondered about the 4" open toed heels size 11 in a house where the women don't dress feminine at all. The closest person to that size shoe would be my 80 yr old MIL ( and I have given her some flats I didn't like so I know they would fit :))

Lisa Golightly
01-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Well.... Should I tell? Oh, what the hell... Being TS I used to buy a lot of girl's things with my pocket money. The day I remember most... It's quite sad really... My secret collection of Sindy and Barbie dolls were discovered. It was one of those days that kind of scar your memories of childhood. I got to be black and blue, my dolls were binned, and pocket money was stopped :(

Didn't deter me though ;)

Carly D.
01-29-2009, 05:40 PM
Accidental carelessness, for me I have had so many close calls.. the latest being that we were going to a town (me and my mom and older brother) and the week earlier I had bought some shoes and had torn the box up for disposal and the wind was blowing and when I opened the door and threw the torn up box away the pieces went everywhere.. fast forward to the trip to town and my brother is sitting in the seat and finds a piece of the box with a picture of the slingback platformed sandels and says what's this from??? I look and get this oh shhhh (you know?) feeling of I'm caught.. but I tell a half truth.. the wind was really blowing the other day and this must have blown in the car.. nothing more was said.. I could swear I checked the car completely for the pieces but must not have checked the back seat.. woa...

JamieToo
01-30-2009, 05:37 AM
When my wife and I were engaged but not living together, she got in the habit of leaving clothes at my house. More and more of her clothes were there, but I wasn't complaining. One day I was dressing in her clothes. I had on black opaque pantyhose, black panties, a black pleated skirt, a white silk blouse over a white bra, and a pair of black pumps (mine not hers). I was going about my business when I here the key in the door lock. I dashed into the masterbathroom, tear off all of the clothes (she is now inside) and throw them in the shower. When she walks into the bedroom, I exit the bathroom naked, which makes her curious as to why I am naked in the middle of the day. I told her that I had just showered, which she could have easily disproved. I can also see the dark shapes through the shower door. I guide he away from the bathroom and stow the clothes away the first chance I got.

JamieToo
01-30-2009, 05:53 AM
I remember another more recent careless event. I'm fond of devices that require lubricant. One time, after having spent the morning dressed, I put all of my things away. Later, when my wife came home, I was standing there talking to her and realized that the small bottle of lubricant was standing on the table. Luckily she didn't notice it, and I whisked it away as soon as her back was turned.

paulaluvssz8
01-30-2009, 09:12 AM
Well as for me and many here know that my wife knows about my desire to CD but is in no way supportive. I don't want to get things stirred up again right now. But just this past Tuesday I went and purchased some new panties. And while trying them on I got a call so I went ahead with call while wraping up what I was doing. And put up everything so I thought. My daughters came in from school and was in my room on PC. And I left to get haircut and when I returned I went into room and just before the wife got home I found that I left the package on the ironing board... Close call!!!

trisha11
01-30-2009, 09:22 AM
My exwife would always look through my PC history if she knew I was on the computer.....she also found a pair of hot pink thongs under my dresser.....she also busted me with having nail polish on my toes....well remnants of nail polish on my toes...I thought I had removed it all but I guess not. She also found blonde wig hair in her brush and she was not very happy about that one.
trisha

JoAnne Wheeler
01-30-2009, 01:00 PM
ABSOLUTELY - I brought home a package addressed to me and left it on the kitchen counter top - I did not recognize the sender - my wife was standing there beside me when I opened it - out came two beautiful evening dresses that I had ordered, BUT HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT !!!!!

NOT GOOD

JoAnne Wheeler

Jeanne Hamilton
01-30-2009, 08:34 PM
This is a great thread. So many of the replies describe situations I have found myself in. Painful at the time, but the embarassment passes. I spent one Saturday evening with a friend after being en femme all day. Unfortunately my lipstick was not removed very well. That was the last time I saw or heard from him.

Emily Anderson
01-30-2009, 08:46 PM
After a dress up session at home and changing back into drab, I took a train to Amsterdam, and stopped off at McDonalds. I realized when eating the burger, that I was leaving lipstick marks on the bun.

Still, it was Amsterdam, so nobody cared.

Vive l'europe :-)

KellyT
01-30-2009, 08:51 PM
My wife has been suspicious twice when I actually cleared the browsing history on the PC. Stupid on my part as she didn't ever look at what I'd been browsing before, but she is probably interested now.

Strangely, she knows I cross dress to a certain degree, but I am still trying to hide stuff from her....????? WHY???????? I know she will be very understanding, but I still can't bring myself to just let go completely. I reckon a lot of it is trying to protect her.

The strange thing is. I watched a programme in the UK tonight on SKY 3 called "Transvetites Wifes". It struck me, that these loving wifes, love there partners for who they are. If I was I Star Trek fiend and wanted to dress as a Klingon would she be dismayed?

Actually knowing my wife she'd rather I wore a skirt and tights than dress up as a Klingon.

AZKathy
01-30-2009, 10:43 PM
I have recently been getting quite careless--probably subconciously wanting to come out-yet still afraid!! Have shaved my legs for about six months and just started wearing my fav ladies shorts, of course daughter in law had to ask if I had started shaving my legs to which I answered yes and then brushed it off. then several weeks later I had just done my nails in a silky french pink(which isn't really one of your stand out colors) and had a friend at work ask me if I painted my nails?!? I thought fast and told him that I did with nail hardner as I was tired of them cracking and breaking!! I only just dodged a bullet last week when I had an appointment for a knee exam and while waiting in the waiting area I remembered my toe nails were painted a lovely burgandy--as luck would have it I was able to keep my socks on--and pant's as my french cut panties would have been hard to explain as well!!
Thanks for the thread ladies!!--Kathy:daydreaming:

Dressing up
01-31-2009, 12:07 AM
Like one of the posters above, we hired a cleaning lady twice a month. I didn't realize how thourough she would be, found all my male and female shoes in order in my closet. She even hung up my two nighties I had laundered but left folded in my closet in my haste to straighten up be fore she came. Well, no secrets now.:)

PretzelGirl
01-31-2009, 02:24 PM
I have been lucky as I always have been able to scramble enough that I haven't had to come up with the 2 second excuse. My time is probably coming.

But, a recommendation for all with "clearing the browser history" issues. I use Google Chrome exclusively for this forum, my associated Yahoo acct, and some on-line ordering. You can go to the far right menu and select "New Incognito Window". If you browse with this window, none of the usual stuff is saved to your computer and you don't have to remember to clear and history or cache files.

Samantha Kelsey
01-31-2009, 02:48 PM
One day last week I returned from a trip into town calling at the bread shop, Post office, Lottery shop and building materials yard only to realise a couple of hours later that I still had bright pink nail varnish on. No one gave me funny looks as I remember. Maybe next time they see me they will.

JenniferR771
01-31-2009, 02:49 PM
Yea! When my wife, who is unsupportive, finds a few pics on our shared computer--just click browse and the last browsed file comes up. She gets angry and sometimes deletes a few. But I have a lot saved on cd and thumb drives.

Marcie R.
01-31-2009, 03:22 PM
One time I accidently left my bra on the bed after changing back into my normal male clothing. When my wife came home and discovered it, she asked me to explain where it came from. I told her that I was cleaning the house and found it under the bed. I told her that I thought it was her's. Fortunately she bought my story. She has never been aware of my secret crossdressing even though I have been at it for many years in private.:)

xAnne_Mariex
01-31-2009, 06:22 PM
Nothing ever become of it, but I remember years ago I raided my mums wardrobe/drawers and totally forgot to tidy up and put everything back after myself. I noticed everything was still out about 5 minutes before she got home :heehee:

And another time I was round my dads and I had started wearing my step mums tights and a few other things, one day I decided to take a few pairs home with me but my dad somehow knew I had done it and confronted me about it and told me to put them back and said if it happened again he'd tell my mum...I stopped dressing up for about 5 years after this little encounter :brolleyes:

So glad i've got some of my own stuff to wear now so I can do it in relative secrecy when people are out.

Michelia
01-31-2009, 06:30 PM
I had a contractor come to my house and I had my toes all painted up and forgot about it. He stared at my toes with this quizzical look but never said anything about it.

Another time, another guy doing a job in my house came in and I had my pink eyeglasses on. I don't think he even noticed. I never realized I had them on anyway.

I am out at home, so you can always find 2-3 pairs of pretty shoes under my desk. I would not be able to keep track of everything if I had to hide it all...

carie
02-01-2009, 12:02 AM
wore a makeup at night and forgot to clean it up before sleeping. the next day, mom need me to repair something and wake me up ..panicked, clean up abit, open the door.. mom giving the wierd face. my lip still a little red... i just said it was the soft drink..
everybody else is out and i think that is the best oppurtunity to do some laundry. lots of clothes, lingerie... go upstairs and my parents come back home early .. mom called me why theres clothes in the washing machine.. i just said it was my niece. she put it in before go to work ..
got back from work, my room is cleaned and i found all my bra's, panties. tops and skirts was neatly arranged at my bed. damn .. i forgot to lock the room. nothing much was said ...

theres more incidents but nothing major...

JamieToo
02-03-2010, 06:48 AM
Years ago when my now wife and I were dating, I gave her a key to my apartment. One evening I was fully dressed when I heard the key in the lock. I ran into the bathroom, stripped off my clothes, and tossed them into the shower, then sat on the toilet. She called for me and I called back that I was in the bathroom. Unfortunately, I didn't have any male clothes in the bathroom. So when I came out, I was naked.

She asked me why I was naked and I told her that I had been in the process of changing. Then I spent the rest of the evening worrying about her going into the bathroom and discovering the clothes. She didn't.

Shelly67
02-03-2010, 07:30 AM
Eye make up remains , I was asked about it again just last saturday by an old work friend . I just smiled ....she went bright red . Then theres answearing the door to the Dominoes pizz guy forgetting my toe nails were painted last summer.
And don't froget the most obvious - residue of nail polish .
:doh:

Samantha_Smile
02-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Getting careless is why my fiance now knows.
She found out 2 days ago.
And in honesty, Im glad. Not glad of how she found out, but that she was able to buy me a dress 24 hours later.
Im sat here right now in that very dress.
She also got me some nails, a body shaper, some hold ups and some girly body spray. She gave me a load of old make-up too!

Im wearing it all right now, and Ive never felt better about doing so. She knows Im doing it right now... Ive told her.
And she doesnt mind! She is even curious and asking for pictures!

Ive never felt so girly, and Ive never been this happy with myself.
My fiance is THE best one.
Ever.
God, she is amazing!

COME CLEAN HIDERS!
She'll either accept you doing it, or she wont, and you will have to find someone who does.
If your partner cant see that its just part of you, and that you are not a different person, then it may be for the best that you go your separate ways.
I faced this possibility myself. While it is not nice, you do need to stay true to yourself.

And trust me, there is no better feeling than doing this and not getting worried about leaving your shoes out!

Joanne f
02-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Now it makes no difference as they all know what i wear, but many years a go i visited a relation and it was politely pointed out that i still had eyeliner and mascara on and in another instance i was going on a trip and someone kindly repacked my clothes into another case, then it just dawned on me that i only had fem undies in there .:heehee:

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-03-2010, 08:34 AM
This is a fun thread! Here's mine:

Years ago when we had gotten our first digital camera, I obviously took advantage of the chance to finally post some pics online, the classic "headless tranny" pics. One time I did a photo shoot where I was trying to re-create one of the sexiest looks a woman can have, which is the men's shirt, no pants look. I posed in one of my white dress shirts and a pair of nude pantyhose. They weren't bad shots, but I thought I had deleted them from the camera.

Cut to a couple of months later, my niece was born, and we took a bunch of pictures with this same camera at the hospital, then stopped at a one hour photo kiosk at Walmart to have them developed. Rather than go through the hundreds of photos on the card to pick out which ones to develop, I told the digital machine to do the whole card. Then we went home and I got on the computer with the card to find a good picture of my newborn niece for my parents to email to their friends. Oh, wait, what's this folder? Oh no! It's got the men's shirt/pantyhose pics in it! And They're being developed for the prints! My mom had been planning on going to go pick up the pictures a few hours later.

So I make up some bold desire to go get them for her so she doesn't have to run around because she spent all morning at the hospital with my brother waiting for the baby to arrive, and I rush down to Walmart and wait for the pictures to develop. They weren't done yet when I got there but I waited for them. Sure enough, tucked in between the baby pictures were about five different shots of me doing my attempt at self boudoir photography.

I'm out now to my parents but I still am thankful that I checked that folder when I was getting the email pic because I really would have been mortified if that had been how I was exposed. So much happier that instead I just sat them down and told them.

shadyterri
02-03-2010, 08:45 AM
StevieTV, interesting about how you were dressed when a potential buyer came to look at your house. I hope they purchased it. lol

Cathytg
02-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Yep, it was impossible to tell my wife why I had one earring on.

"Uh.... wanna play pirate?"

kimdl93
02-03-2010, 10:46 AM
during my first marriage - I typically underdressed in public, but more openly at home. One day (in college) I was home alone, wearing a just sweatshirt and black tights and I suddenly heard the voices of my wife and a friend at our door...and jingling keys. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and was just pulling them up when they came in the door. My wife was ok with it, but it would have been quite a revelation to her friend!

JustWendy
02-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Who can't relate to this thread. I can start with my new avatar. It wasn't until I was cropping the picture that I realized the vertical blinds weren't shut all the way. So, who knows, I may be out to my neighbors. I have my 2 daughters on the weekend. The like to play hind and seek, and since I only have a one-bedroom condo, sometimes they use the walk-in closet in my bedroom as a hiding place. Fortunately they didn't play this past weekend because I went into the closet late in the day and realized I still had a pair of panties hung up to air dry. I've stopped wearing fake nails because to often invariably one would fall off and I'd panic trying to find it, so the kids wouldn't discover it on the weekend. I could go on, but you get the idea. We all have been there.

Wendy

jessie_b72
02-03-2010, 11:04 AM
I have been there. I took my camera to work, The place was being close down, so I wantes some pics with my coworkers. I took the pics and my manager wnated to see them, but I forgot that I had taken some of me dressed up, so when I was about to show them the pics, the first one was one of me wearing heels, a minskirt and a pink halter. fortunately, I was able to change to the next one and nobody saw it...:eek: lol

JustWendy
02-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Exactly, Jessie, we've all had those heart-stopping moments. I'm glad it worked out okay for you, and while you wouldn't want to share those pictures with your co-workers, I hope someday you may add them to your profile here. :)

Wendy

Kerigirl2009
02-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Lots of close calls because I was careless. but some of my favorite heart stopping calls.
Hanging my sisters bra on the doorhandle (like she did) and her coming into my room and it struck her hand while she was closing the door, she stopped looked at the bra then at me then shut the door.
Coming home and seeing the bra and panty folded on my bed with my mother and soon to be step dad waiting to discuss what they had found after changing my bed sheets, I told them they where my girlfriends and she had left them here. (when in actuallity the bra was my sisters and the panty was my mothers)
Getting a call from my wife (before I told her) and her asking me if I was wearing nylons now because there are some hanging in the laundry room. (told her I found them behind the freezer while doing the laundry and washed them. (actually they where hers)
Oh so many but those are some of my biggest memories but the biggest was when I was wearing lingerie and playing in my mothers closet (lots of dresses) I brought about 5 of them into my own closet and then laid down to watch tv and fell asleep under the covers and then waking up with my mother standing in my room (she came home early from work) told me to get my butt out of bed its the middle of the day -then she notices the 5 dresses of hers hanging in my closet - takes them back and I quickly changed and went down stairs to see the damage I was in and she asked me "If I like to wear womens clothing" I lied, said no I was just messing around. BUT I wish I would have told her the truth. Never know I guess.

EnglishRose
02-03-2010, 01:57 PM
I was having a few beers one night and browsing around a bit. When I got up the next morning my wife had found that my monitor was still on, and my browser at a British site (now long defunct) for plus size "shiny" women's clothing :doh:

Whoops!

5150 Girl
02-03-2010, 03:45 PM
I've said it before in threads like this, and I'm saying it again.....
IF YOU PLAY WITH FIRE EVENTUALY YOU WILL GET BURNT!!!

This is why when I met my Poalar Bear, it was full discloser from the start! Lukily, as we know she's very supportive. (I'm her lifesize Barbie doll, and she loves to show me off!)

I know fear that this could cost you a relationship is why most of us are not up front about it. This is why I belive that if you fess up before there is a whole lot of emotional involvment, it saves a lot of greif down the road.
First of second date I would be like Oh yea, BTW before we go much farther i think you should know that, I'm a CD, TG, TS, (or whatever title you prefer) so if you're cool with that great, or if you're cool with it under certain terms and conditions, we can talk, butif you're dead set aginst such thngs, let's save ourselves the impending trouble.

Ok, now my worst getting caught story. My first "wife" (we were never leagl) when we were first dating, was snooping arround my room and found a few items stuffed under the bed. She confronted me in tears thinking I was cheeting on her! Well, i came clean and we worked an agreement that i would do my best to keep my girl self out of her sight as best as possible. After that if I left somthing out, she was just "put it away ASAP, or if she came home unexpectedly, it was just, "Ok, you've had your fun for the day, and go change".....

Angelofsomekind
02-03-2010, 03:55 PM
This is how my mom found out, and kind of how my wife found out (we weren't married at the time though.

Wen4cd
02-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Conscious: I am starting to get careless about being caught.
Unconscious: I am starting to care less about being caught.