PDA

View Full Version : Confession Time

mand
06-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Yes I'm affraid I have a little confession to make you see all the time I have been on here I have been using false photo's.
In fact today is the first time I have ever crossdressed in my life, I managed to borrow a few things and tried out make up for the first time, my girlfriend thought I looked real sexy and said she had the hots for me.
I hope you can all forgive me and excuse my little deception, I know it's my first attempt and I look a little rough, so any advice on improving my look would be greatly appreciated.

Heres my photo...................................

love mand xxx

DanaJ
06-15-2005, 05:09 PM
mand - I prefer your previous false photos - your new look just doesn't look very femme at all (sorry to say that)... :D

DanaJ

Wendy me
06-15-2005, 05:09 PM
Yes I'm affraid I have a little confession to make you see all the time I have been on here I have been using false photo's.
In fact today is the first time I have ever crossdressed in my life, I managed to borrow a few things and tried out make up for the first time, my girlfriend thought I looked real sexy and said she had the hots for me.
I hope you can all forgive me and excuse my little deception, I know it's my first attempt and I look a little rough, so any advice on improving my look would be greatly appreciated.

Heres my photo...................................

love mand xxx
a v.s. model...

wow do you have a sister?????????http://img271.echo.cx/img271/2994/5197766lrga52017rt.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Lindahexi
06-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Nice wind-up Mand, I like your Avatar picture best!

Love,

Linda.

Julie York
06-15-2005, 05:24 PM
The second one...you don't pass. Trying too hard.

:D

Marla GG
06-15-2005, 06:05 PM
(Sigh) I just can't keep up with you Mand....I finally caught on that girls without noses were hot, so (slave to fashion that I am) I followed your lead and got rid of my nose.....but what am supposed to do now? Grow cleavage the size of the Grand Canyon overnight? How do I accomplish that? If I go to bed wearing a wet bra every night, will my boobs grow? Help me out here! :confused:

DonnaT
06-15-2005, 06:21 PM
but what am supposed to do now? Grow cleavage the size of the Grand Canyon overnight? How do I accomplish that? If I go to bed wearing a wet bra every night, will my boobs grow? Help me out here! :confused:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif They're obviously fake.

Mand, you need to a plastic surgeon and see if he can't get you to look more like your Avatar, sorry, but truth hurts sometimes :rolleyes:

Marianne
06-15-2005, 06:31 PM
(Sigh) I just can't keep up with you Mand....I finally caught on that girls without noses were hot, so (slave to fashion that I am) I followed your lead and got rid of my nose.....but what am supposed to do now? Grow cleavage the size of the Grand Canyon overnight? How do I accomplish that? If I go to bed wearing a wet bra every night, will my boobs grow? Help me out here! :confused:

No no no.

There's only one sure way to make your boobs grow*.

However, it's a secret. You have to come over here and let me demonstrate.

Just like any biological process tho, there are no instant results, it can take months! :)

*Void where prohibited, offer not valid in all states. Results may vary

Priscilla1018
06-15-2005, 08:27 PM
FERTALIZER, Preferably organic and very smelly.

pantylover1
06-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Yea, right, uh huh :D

Bernice :)

SilkenPrincess
06-15-2005, 08:39 PM
If I go to bed wearing a wet bra every night, will my boobs grow?

Hey! That's a new one I haven't heard. Does it work? How long does it take to see a difference?
Hey, what have I got to lose?
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Jodeeuk
06-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Actually Im not really a english 6'4" white exbouncer crossdresser, Im a 80 year old chinese laundry lady,

Jodeeuk
06-15-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Marla GG

Nope
but if you use a vacuume cleaner and the bottom of two coke bottles and some duct tape, you can end up making your boobs hurt and swell up resembling real titties, but who the hell would do something as silly as that

Tristen Cox
06-16-2005, 01:06 AM
you can end up making your boobs hurt and swell up resembling real titties, but who the hell would do something as silly as that

Boggles the mind doesn't it :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
06-16-2005, 01:11 AM
Mand LIAR!! And your sister works for Victoria secret and looks just like you as well? Sorry I think the boobs are fake(yoour sister's). Does you girlfriend accept you like this? Is she jealous? More importantly what's you policy for ménage Ã* trois? :love:

mand
06-16-2005, 02:40 AM
I am sorry to say "sisters" that I have been hurt :( , I did expect an understanding of you all instead I have recived doubt's and even mockery.

The girl in the photo posted by Wendy, I have never seen her before and I see no ressemblance whatsoever.
My breasts are the result of intensive and constant hormone treatment, I will have you know that it has taken 3 days to acheive the results you see.

My girlfriend says that she will not have me any other way now and she will only get intimate with me when I am in femm mode.

As for the nose .....................errrr, errrr,................... oh yes the hormones grew that as well....................hold on no they didn't because all the previous photo's were of some old tranny who lives near by.

Infact in future I will only answer questions that aren't to difficult for me :)

I also enclose another photo of me taken this morning, well by the time I got out of bed my girlfriend had been and purchased me a new wig, so I thought I would share it with you all.

It's quite amazing how a new wig can transform you're look .........

love mand xxx

Anna
06-16-2005, 02:46 AM
Where d'ya get hormones like that?? i want some! Do think Boots the chemist will sell them? I tried half a bottle of sherry and some aspirin once,all that did was make me look blurry.

Tristen Cox
06-16-2005, 03:15 AM
The hell with the hormones, can I just have you?? :Pray:

Anna
06-16-2005, 03:46 AM
...well personally i didnt like to say anything but she looks a tad too thin,im just saying thats all! oh and while im at it i saw that exact same bikini in the bargain bin at Woolworths £2.99 if i remember right,no i tell a lie they were giving them away,im just saying thats all! blimey!!...is that a cat?...shoo shoo!

crispy
06-16-2005, 03:49 AM
too good ............ :D

............ oh damn - I just larffed 'til I sh*t my panties ....... gotta go. :o

PS it's great to see people havin' fun again :)

sarah
06-16-2005, 07:51 AM
apology needed you are not allowed to use my photos without permission please forward signed blank checque imediately ...by the way when that last photo was taken i was just out of rehab for drug abuse and anorexia... =)

Stephenie
06-16-2005, 09:24 AM
Mand, You should buy a better brand of fake boobs, those just don't work for you. THE AVATAR IS A BETTER PIC

Wendy me
06-16-2005, 09:53 AM
I am sorry to say "sisters" that I have been hurt :( , I did expect an understanding of you all instead I have recived doubt's and even mockery.

The girl in the photo posted by Wendy, I have never seen her before and I see no ressemblance whatsoever.
My breasts are the result of intensive and constant hormone treatment, I will have you know that it has taken 3 days to acheive the results you see.

My girlfriend says that she will not have me any other way now and she will only get intimate with me when I am in femm mode.

As for the nose .....................errrr, errrr,................... oh yes the hormones grew that as well....................hold on no they didn't because all the previous photo's were of some old tranny who lives near by.

Infact in future I will only answer questions that aren't to difficult for me :)

I also enclose another photo of me taken this morning, well by the time I got out of bed my girlfriend had been and purchased me a new wig, so I thought I would share it with you all.

It's quite amazing how a new wig can transform you're look .........

love mand xxx

how many times do i have to tell you stop useing my pitchure......?????

LaurenMar
06-17-2005, 06:34 AM
Mand,
It feels good to tell the truth...

Well I also have been lying about who I am.

Lauren

AKA Sophie Marceau

xxxx

ronna
06-17-2005, 07:22 AM
You girls have some serious issues!
How silly you are, I can just hear you giggling and snickering about all this now!

mand
06-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Mand, you so inspired me that I too am going to put my true picture up!!!!

Susan You're look it's.....errrr........ different, I'm so pleased to be of some inspiration to you :eek:

Can I just say it's so good to be honest with you all at last and I do hope you can all find it in you're hearts to accept the real me......Thankyou All :kissing:

Now if I can just leave this post with my latest make over, the hormones are really starting to kick in now and my girlfriend (who thinks I'm so hot) insisted on giving me a new look today.....................

love mand xxx

Genifer Teal
06-17-2005, 02:01 PM
It doesn't matter to me what picture anyone uses (unless they use mine) .

I see it this way. In a way, we are all here because we want to be somone else. If you need to show another picture to help fulfill that desire, then do so. Be careful, it may be an indication of issues besides CDing.

Hugs - Gen ifer

Kimberly
06-17-2005, 02:08 PM
So how are the hormones, Britney?

ronni
06-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Uh, huh, yeah, like this is me at my first dance lesson, my first Halloween party, my first time driving, and my first prom. That was just last week.

alba68
06-17-2005, 06:45 PM
:lol: Mand, this was just the thread we needed. Like Crispy said it's great to see us having some fun again. I'm laughing hard here. This is funny. :rotflmao:

Deidra Cowen
06-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Funny! Had me laughing out loud! :D

Tristen Cox
06-17-2005, 07:43 PM
See Mand, I told you this would work. Excellent Idea *fantastic*

My confession(?), I'm only fifteen :(

chezie
06-18-2005, 02:15 AM
this is me at 8 months[IMG]

Rachel Ann
06-18-2005, 04:01 AM
I finally caught on that girls without noses were hot, so (slave to fashion that I am) I followed your lead and got rid of my nose.
You do know that's just an ugly rumor started by Michael Jackson, don't you?

Tristen Cox
06-18-2005, 05:24 AM
15, Tristen? Aren't you a little bit old for this thread?
Here's a real picture of me, let me know what you all think. I'm sutch a shy thing :o

Kimberly
06-18-2005, 06:37 AM
WOW Tristen,,,,,,,yoo l00k da'g8ist!,,,,,,,cani hav ur bebez?

lorna2cute
06-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Okay this is one of the weirdest threads I have read here so far... I love it!! :lol:

As long as we're sharing confessions - did you know that I was Kelly Bundy's stunt double on Married With Children? :D

Pretty damn creepy if you ask me... :lol:

http://img153.echo.cx/img153/4088/lornaaskelly2vp.jpg

mand
06-18-2005, 05:43 PM
See Mand, I told you this would work. Excellent Idea *fantastic*

My confession(?), I'm only fifteen :(

Tristen Thankyou :kissing:

I think you know the real mand, take a little under confidence, a bit of doubt and quite alot of insecurity and you have got the real me ;)

Mind you the replies have been such fun :)

love mand xxx

Rachel Ann
06-19-2005, 12:47 AM
I sell crack for the CIA.

Jodeeuk
06-19-2005, 12:52 AM
ROnni you wanna be careful with posting pictures like that seriously

Tristen Cox
06-19-2005, 12:59 AM
I'll be sixteen next November...

I sell crack for the CIA.
Really? Sweeeeet! :cool: :lol:

Rachel Ann
06-19-2005, 01:02 AM
Ronni you wanna be careful with posting pictures like that seriously
I'll take it a step further, ladies. However much in jest, however "innocent" they may be, any pictures depicting children in ways like that could get the board shut down and any number of us in serious trouble. There are many out there who would just love to "prove" that we are all child molesters.

I know you didn't mean anything by it but humor, Ronni. But that doesn't change the facts.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't really out to get you."

Jodeeuk
06-19-2005, 01:25 AM
Eggsactomondo

Julie
06-19-2005, 02:29 AM
Warning to the Girls on Hormones! They can be Dangerous!

You should do what I did. I signed up for the "Acme Feminization Through Meditation Program". It's only $9.95 plus shipping and handling and packing and a little more handling and that adds another $245,670.15 to the price, but it's worth it!

I just started this morning and I've achieved amazing results! I did a lot of chanting and humming and burning insense and ringing little bells and stuff. Sure, the house smells funny and my friends think I'm weird but you should see me now. Here's my latest picture:

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/julie100.jpg

Okay, I realize I still need some work like a flatter stomach and bigger boobs but I just got started so I'm feeling confident I may one day be able to pass. Keeping my fingers crossed!

OOPS! Gotta go! The insense just went out... OhmmmmmOhmmmmmOhmmmmm

Sweet Jeanette
06-19-2005, 02:53 AM
:thumbsdn:
Uh, huh, yeah, like this is me at my first dance lesson, my first Halloween party, my first time driving, and my first prom. That was just last week.

Not Cool!------Very UnCool!!! :thumbsdn:---In Very bad taste!

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-19-2005, 03:13 AM
Pffft. :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :rolleyes:

Rachel Ann
06-19-2005, 03:19 AM
:thumbsdn:---In Very bad taste!

Pffft. :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :rolleyes:
It's not about taste, ladies. Actually, I thought it was funny.
I'm just worried about repercussions.

womanatheart
06-19-2005, 07:55 AM
Mand!!!
The Brit humor is very unique!
It made my day! You know us Yanks!
How is the summer weather looking? :)

Love.
Stephanie

mand
06-19-2005, 09:01 AM
Mand!!!
The Brit humor is very unique!
It made my day! You know us Yanks!
How is the summer weather looking? :)

Love.
Stephanie

Stephanie Thankyou so very much, you are so kind :)

The weather ...too hot. too humid I've had to wear less slap which is not good :)

A real confession of who I would like to be like, I have a total fantasy of Jane Fonda in Barbaraella, I think that in that film she was the summit of femininity, god am I jealous.................

love mand xxx

Had to change the photo............now this look is definitely me :) .....I wish xxx

JoAnnDallas
06-19-2005, 09:44 AM
I too loved that movie and Jane too, until she went off the far end of things.

Kimberly
06-19-2005, 10:55 AM
The weather ...too hot.
Too hot for jeans!! Please pleease pleeeeease will society just drop it for a couple of days and let me wear a skirt?? :cry:

womanatheart
06-19-2005, 12:15 PM
Mand,
You are famous - 1299 views! Wow!
I was thinking while sunning efem on the beach today (gulf coast of Mississippi) this morning (beach is much better than Brighton but water quality, the same!) - it would be interesting to poll the difference in CDing in the UK vice the US!
Here are my thoughts: UK is more liberal than the US; does that mean more CD accepting? (In my opinion) men have been oppressed in the UK (economy, rights, etc) Do you think UK women/SO's are more accepting of CDing? Are there places for CDers to go and be accepted? If I walked downtown Southport would those Lanchashire rednecks run me out of town!
(have you read Bill Bryson's "Notes from a small Isle? Hilarious!!!)
It sounds like a PHD thesis!!! :)
Love,
Stephanie

mand
06-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Mand,
You are famous - 1299 views! Wow!
I was thinking while sunning efem on the beach today (gulf coast of Mississippi) this morning (beach is much better than Brighton but water quality, the same!) - it would be interesting to poll the difference in CDing in the UK vice the US!
Here are my thoughts: UK is more liberal than the US; does that mean more CD accepting? (In my opinion) men have been oppressed in the UK (economy, rights, etc) Do you think UK women/SO's are more accepting of CDing? Are there places for CDers to go and be accepted? If I walked downtown Southport would those Lanchashire rednecks run me out of town!
(have you read Bill Bryson's "Notes from a small Isle? Hilarious!!!)
It sounds like a PHD thesis!!! :)
Love,
Stephanie

Hello Stephanie, has the UK a more liberal attitude than the US? To be honest without living for a while in both of the countries it's kinda immposible to say. Is the UK more CD accepting? well I would have to say the same again.
However in my veiw with what I've read on here the UK may be a touch more liberal possibly?. As for more accepting I would say people are generally more ignoring of trannys, people are not accepting as a rule they just tend to not acknowledge you're exsistance. When I first went public I thought that people were going to stare and whisper to each other and maybe pass the odd comment, well this does happen but only on a very small scale much smaller than I expected.
Are UK women/SO's more accepting?........ I doubt it, mine was ok about things, better than I had hoped for but as time as gone on and I have moved from the closet dresser to fulltime lifestyle TG we have developed and different relationship, to quote a saying I seem to use very regularly, we live a sisterly relationship there is no husband/wife any more.

As for being run out of downtown Southport by the rednecks :) ? I honestly have no idea, I couldn't even tell you were Southport was, so you know more than me Stephanie ;) .........I should imagaine that it must be the same as elsewhere, every district has areas best kept away from, some you wouldnt want to go into in drab never mind en femme.
I wonder what the British eqaulvelant of a redneck is? I keep hearing the word "Chav" maybe that it?

To be honest though Stephanie I think the only way to answer you're questions would be to spend a while living in each country in fulltime en femme.

lots of love mand xxx

Kimberly
06-19-2005, 05:13 PM
However in my veiw with what I've read on here the UK may be a touch more liberal possibly?. As for more accepting I would say people are generally more ignoring of trannys, people are not accepting as a rule they just tend to not acknowledge you're exsistance. When I first went public I thought that people were going to stare and whisper to each other and maybe pass the odd comment, well this does happen but only on a very small scale much smaller than I expected.
Are UK women/SO's more accepting?........ I doubt it, mine was ok about things, better than I had hoped for but as time as gone on and I have moved from the closet dresser to fulltime lifestyle TG we have developed and different relationship, to quote a saying I seem to use very regularly, we live a sisterly relationship there is no husband/wife any more.
I think this actually has something more to do with generations than it does the different societies.

The newer generation within this forum, (my generation 18-25 peeps), I think, are finding less resistance to coming out etc - just because of how things have been opened up so much.

You hear teenagers are all grunting layabouts who don't communicate and are always depressed: SO untrue! Within my friendship groups we're all so open about relationships, family problems, and really help each other out :) So if I did come out, maybe it wouldn't be such a horific thing if I had (for arguements sake) 20 years ago.

As the old phrase goes: Times have changed.

As SRS is a fairly modern thing, it will become accepted within a few decades, and like all groups that have had some oppression: black americans, women... for example... we as transgendered people will not be looked down upon. Resistance now is due to stereotype, as is all prejudice. The close friends that I have come out to have had NO problem with me as a person, and has - in every case - made us stronger friends. Someone I came out to a few days ago has told me she would go shopping with me... now I can't wait :D

Keep going girls, we'll make it one day :)

mand
06-19-2005, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=Kimberly.tv]I think this actually has something more to do with generations than it does the different societies.

The newer generation within this forum, (my generation 18-25 peeps), I think, are finding less resistance to coming out etc - just because of how things have been opened up so much.

I hope so Kimberly :) , I am for anything that allows T girls to be able to "come out". I reckon you're right about the attitude of different generations changing, to admit a few years ago to being TG would have probably been met with shock/horror :eek:
There's been a few people turn their backs on me, but most are ok'ish about it, mind you I don't give them a choice it's take me as I am or leave me.

I think this thread has lost it's way, but then again did it have one to start with :rolleyes:

love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
06-19-2005, 06:11 PM
Years ago when you had children those children had to fit into more of a stereotypical image. They either did this or that but nowadays it seems there is no limit to what they do or can do, so I think parents are more open to 'difference'.

Hey this thread is actually starting have some kind of point. Quickly now, let's screw it up.

This is my father :eek:

womanatheart
06-19-2005, 07:45 PM
Tristen,
I guess it got too serious!! (I can get that way!!)
Thanks for bringing some levity to the subject. What a guy or....girl...!!! :)
Love,
Stephanie

Kimberly
06-20-2005, 03:10 PM
geeeeez... a point to the thread!??? MY FAULT!! :D

:topic: THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED!! :topic:

... I'm just a thread pirate!! arrr! :loser:

Tristen Cox
06-20-2005, 03:53 PM
:D BletherQueen :D

eileen1969
06-20-2005, 05:10 PM
girl! they the truth shall set ya free and girl your very hot sexy and gorgous! whew~ just too hot n sexi! ya got me girl and I appreciate your honesty! this is you hun~ :Punch: a KO! and don't ya feel better :chained: ya broke the chain love and yee~ :evilbegon here yee here yee are forgiivin!

womanatheart
06-20-2005, 08:38 PM
You all are killing me!
I am so gullible! I got done again!
I was seriously anticipating seeing this "rash" -
Thanks for the laugh. :)
Love,
Too serious Stephanie!!!

Tristen Cox
06-20-2005, 08:43 PM
You all are killing me!
I am so gullible! I got done again!
I was seriously anticipating seeing this "rash" -
Thanks for the laugh. :)
Love,
Too serious Stephanie!!!

And I used to be a guy...... :whistle:

Priscilla1018
06-20-2005, 08:54 PM
OH Come on now,you really expect us to believe that you silly bint?

Tristen Cox
06-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Priscilla! You're English! Shit! :lol: :dance: :Punch: :rotflmao:

Priscilla1018
06-20-2005, 09:28 PM
English shit? You can do better than that.

Akyra
06-20-2005, 09:32 PM
English shit? You can do better than that.
no but i kan sugar........

just lie back and let little ole me take care of ya :kissing:

Priscilla1018
06-20-2005, 09:38 PM
omg

Tristen Cox
06-20-2005, 09:55 PM
Now now, she means lie back while your naked ;)

Tristen Cox
06-21-2005, 11:23 AM
Congrats, so is it a boy or a girl. Hey maybe it's a crossdresser like us! Tune in next week folks! :D

Kimberly
06-21-2005, 11:39 AM
This is my mum... or dad... whichever - I forget.

http://www.phoenixarts.org/studio_members/denisefelkin/Man-in-Pink-Dress.%201999350.gif

Toyah
07-20-2005, 09:34 AM
You have done it again Mand its off to the shower with me for the *+*/)(*&% time this week looking at your posts

Anita
07-20-2005, 05:15 PM
i cannot see why you girls do not believe Mand as think the pictures fake
I think sheis very very atrractive cd
then again i believe in father christmas
fairies at the bottom of my garden
tony blair never lies etc etc

jo_ann
07-20-2005, 06:48 PM
still my favorite
http://www.project-69.info/com/stuff/bush_woman.jpg
http://markshannon.com/FunnyKerryWoman.jpg

Khriss
07-20-2005, 07:55 PM
ooohh, darn my hairs a mess!
I think I got the wrong hormones last time!
Where the heck is the lingerie thread!?
nevermind ,Which way to the beach?

Priscilla1018
07-20-2005, 07:57 PM
I think I know her.

Angela Burke
07-20-2005, 08:02 PM
if only !

if only !

love
angela xx

Toyah
07-20-2005, 08:02 PM
ooohh, darn my hairs a mess!
I think I got the wrong hormones last time!
Where the heck is the lingerie thread!?
nevermind ,Which way to the beach?

Do you know I have never worked out or taken steroids its all just healthy eating and sex of course

Angela Burke
07-20-2005, 08:13 PM
keep those fantastic pics. coming.
just great !

well done girls.
i nearly peed myself!

angela xx

Khriss
08-09-2005, 05:34 PM
I think it makes my- tushy look- big??

Rachel Ann
08-09-2005, 05:35 PM
I think it makes my- tushy look- big??
In an appealing way!

I don't know, but I would be sure to sleep on a towel, and not do this if it's going to dip below freezing. :p

Rachael Warren
08-09-2005, 05:48 PM
The Laughter has echoed all the way to the Isle of Man. :)

LOL, Rachael.

samanthajay
08-10-2005, 12:41 AM
i have to say i laughed all the way through this thread. it is nice to see everyone having fun and being silly. mand the lady in that avatar should be you cause yes you do look better then the others. plus im partial to red heads ;)

Akyra
08-10-2005, 01:45 AM
yeah and theez are my reel boobs too.......

not!!!!