PDA

View Full Version : My Makeover Pictures

Laurie Ann
06-15-2005, 06:59 PM
Well girls here are the pictures promised from my makeover. I welcome all feedback I need your input to improve my female image.

Laurie Ann
06-15-2005, 07:06 PM
Ladies as you view all these pictures please be kind its my first time

Marianne
06-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Looking good, but one teensy suggestion.

SMILE!

Marianne
06-15-2005, 07:18 PM
Smile!

You look way too serious (and nervous).

Smile, be happy, heck even try a pic with a rose between your teeth!

Cross dressing is supposed to be fun!

Sharon
06-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Very nice Laurie Ann! You look very comfortable for this being your first time in front of a camera.

Stephanie Brooks
06-15-2005, 07:46 PM
Hi Laurie Ann!

Great pictures!!!! You're brave, and I think what you have is workable.

The makeover itself looks excellent. Regarding strengths, I think the makeup works fine. The wig complements you.

On weaknesses, yes you need to smile. This may be a factor in taking pictures of yourself and not a factor in how you actually present. I find that if I place a full-length mirror next to the camera so that I can see generally how I look, I can get much better pictures than if I don't. In images 1a and 2a, you have a great smile! Get a full-length mirror and keep it mobile. Use it when you take pictures.

Your eyebrows are MASCULINE. Heavy eyebrows on a petite woman can be sexy, but you want to de-emphasize those brows. You know, they're not obvious in image 9a, the guy pic. Yet, they are heavy in the Laurie pics.

Great pics Laurie Ann! I hope this helps.

Jodeeuk
06-15-2005, 08:54 PM
yep it gets easier and alot more fun, a smile isnt allways easy, but I just think about, the perception other people have of me, in the normal world, Im a biker, and a hard arse
for example heres me in femme in my normal persona.....it scares the crap out of me....LOL
http://members.shaw.ca/jodeee/jodeefist.jpg

wilma
06-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Lauri you look wonderful. I wish I had your courage and good looks. LOL Wilma

RachelDenise
06-15-2005, 09:15 PM
Laurie Ann, you are looking good!!! Keep up the the girl power!

Crystal Harmony
06-16-2005, 12:09 AM
Looks good girl :thumbsup:

Tristen Cox
06-16-2005, 01:16 AM
Very good for a first time. :thumbsup: All I can say is try blending the foundation a bit more for that smoother younger look(take no offense there) and yes, smile :D

sarah
06-16-2005, 08:05 AM
like evryone says SMILE thin the eye brows that will lift your eyes and remove arm hair ...all in all alot of women dont look that good at there best.. :kewlpics:

Stephenie
06-16-2005, 09:32 AM
Laurie, You look nice, But smile.

Wendy me
06-16-2005, 09:44 AM
veary nice pictures even with out the smile...anyone rember their frist pitchures ????
way to go ...keep them comming.........

racquel
06-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Nice pictures,I enjoy seeing the inner transformation and have no doubts the smile will be externilized next session.Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Ariel
06-16-2005, 12:25 PM
Very nice pics, indeed. You should smile, though. I read somewhere that women smile more than men, and in watching GG's after reading it, sure enough, I noticed more women smiled than men. Go figure. Most of all, though, smiling makes people think that you are enjoying what you are doing.

Hugs,
Ariel

Laurie Ann
06-16-2005, 04:02 PM
I get the point I will try to SMILE!!!!!!. I would like to thank everyone for their positive comments. I am thrilled you girls think I look good. Just a comment on the smile thing. When I was younger I chipped my front tooth, the dentist said I was too young for a permanent cap so he put several temporary ones on. Guess what I kept getting them knocked out also. I was a jock back then, so instead of leaving the chipped tooth showing they put a stainless steel cap on, for a person struggling with an identity crisis at the time( and still today) it was devistating. I know that sounds like an excuse but thats my story and I'm stickin to it. I hope more girls take a look and continue to give me feedback