PDA

View Full Version : Past Lives?

kristinacd55
01-29-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but does anyone feel they were a woman in a past life? I have since I was little that I was in fact a woman in a past life and therefore this is the reason that cding feels so comfortable to me. How do you feel about this?

Scotty
01-29-2009, 08:10 PM
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but does anyone feel they were a woman in a past life? I have since I was little that I was in fact a woman in a past life and therefore this is the reason that cding feels so comfortable to me. How do you feel about this?

Yes I do, and so do several of my female f riends - they keep telling me that!

Seriously I do, but further back....I'm sure I've gone around as a guy, and a gal..

I prefer the gal though....

I had the most vivid dream of like 1700 or 1800 style clothing once, and I was clearly a woman married to someone - it seemed more like a vision than a dream as I know what my dreams are - this seemed too real and it was short also........

kristinacd55
01-29-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm sure I was a guy b4 too, but of course prefer the girl! :)

Ashley Lyn
01-29-2009, 08:37 PM
I MUST have been a woman before... I LOVE being a man now, and CD'ing whenever I please, but I'm sure that at one time I was a woman...:)

If I am lucky enough to 'live again', I really want to do the GG again..!:D GG's are certainly looked at equally now, and that would certainly be a plus.. Sometimes I 'place them on a pedestal'.. YEP.. I wanna' be a girl next time around.. :heehee::c9:

Sandra Jim
01-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Thank you for bringing this subject up. I have never told anyone about this deep feeling inside of me.It is kinda like believing in UFO's or Ghost.but I feel 100% that I was a GG in a previous life.Wearing female clothing feels Normal to me and deeply desired than drab.At times in my mind I can physically Feel sensations of being touched physically in ways a man can not.In my younger days I tried to reproduce those physical feelings with men but it was not the same feelings.I have never tried a corset but when I see them I physically feel them on me in a comfatable confinning way.Just like a memory of somthing that was very special to us in this life, These feelings seem 100% real to me.I have felt hundreds of memories of feminine things that I have not done in this life.Thanks again for bringing this up ,it was a relief to share these thoughts.

TGMarla
01-29-2009, 08:58 PM
I believe that some of which makes me up is in essence female. I'm sure that some of that has lived as a woman in past lives, just as I'm sure that some has lived as a male. The short answer to your question is yes. The long answer is a bit more involved.

NicoleScott
01-29-2009, 09:11 PM
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I did in a previous life.

Angie G
01-29-2009, 09:12 PM
I don't know about a past life but if I have a next life I hope I'm a girlon that one.:hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
01-29-2009, 09:42 PM
I don't believe in any of this past life or future life thing. I believe that you only go around once in life so you should enjoy it the best way that you can. Also when you die it is lights out and it is over. There is no heaven or hell. Why should we be any different than any other living thing on this world? Religion is an interesting concept but in reality it is illogical.

Lisa Catherine
01-29-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm thoroughly convinced I was, and if I've got another one left, I hope I get to be a GG here in the USA!:daydreaming::battingeyelashes::hugs::c9::doll :

Jilmac
01-29-2009, 10:23 PM
I have often wondered about it.

billie earls
01-29-2009, 11:52 PM
For those of us who started at a early age, before we knew anything its a possibility. It would explain a lot of our early feelings and could explain why there is so many different forms of crossdressing.

Cathytg
01-30-2009, 12:04 AM
Not me. I'm afraid that I do not think that we have a prior life. There is something mathematical about that which gives me a problem. If the population is growing (it is) then where are the net gain folks coming from?

But seriously, I can understand how someone like myself who is TG from my earliest memory, would be certain that he came from a prior life as a woman. If that did happen, then I want the details!

windycissy
01-30-2009, 12:25 AM
This is a recurring thread which always fascinates me...there is a short story about a transgendered guy called Lost in Time (http://snurl.com/lostime)which is about reincarnation, here is a link if you're interested: http://snurl.com/lostime

Tracii G
01-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Great subject.
My Navajo Indian friend(Bright Moon)that has been helping me for several years to change my life for the better did a "reading" and he told me I had been born many times he said the year 1660 was my first birth.
He wrote down all of this information down on a piece of paper and handed it to me and said my friend you have lived many lives raised many families and lived noble lives you're sprit is strong and good thats is why you have had many lives.
I didn't know what to say or even think not sure I understand it to be honest.
The one thing he was very clear on was ones spirit stays the same gender from one life to the next.
I don't remember any of the past lives at all but do get images of people and places in my dreams all the time both good and bad.
Some places look very old and the dress of the people is more what you would see in Eastern Europe, Russia always snowy and cold.
My grandfathers family came from Yugoslavia and my grandmothers from Romainia.Maybe there is a connection who knows.
Great thread interesting stuff.

danacd96
01-30-2009, 12:57 AM
To be honest with you I have never given much thought about that. However if I am ever reborn I hope it would be as a woman. I would love the experience of life, living as a woman, and not having to deal with all the issues we face as cd, tg etc .:sad: I also think motherhood would be wonderfull.

lv dana

Chiana
01-30-2009, 01:13 AM
Generally, I am not convinced that there is reincarnation. But one time I had the strangest feeling that I had been a fighter pilot during WW II. It was a very powerful impression and I could see it, smell it, feel it. It was like recalling one of my own memories.

Tracii G
01-30-2009, 01:23 AM
There is one place Gettysburg Pa at the battle field site that I get odd feelings and smells kind of creepy really.
I've been thru combat so I know that smell all too well.
Deer hunting seems to trigger a lot of war memories for me the smell of the air,dirt,grass.Laying in the tree line in the early morning fog listening for noises moving in the high grass.
Kind of nice knowing Charlie isn't around only Bambi or a stray coyote.
I'll drill either.

Raven Wynter Rayne
01-30-2009, 01:53 AM
I think all living 'things' have a 'life force' not just humans!! I have had memorys of living in the 50's as a girl I was killed and My body was placed under a pile of thash next to a shed somewhere in the mid west (usa) not all past lives are lived as human We (living beings) are made up of the experences of all (plants, insects and animals) that lived and died before our births. As living beings it is imporant to live and learn, LIFE IS A EXPERENCE, LIVE IT!!!

Bernadina
01-30-2009, 02:15 AM
I don't believe in any of this past life or future life thing. I believe that you only go around once in life so you should enjoy it the best way that you can. Also when you die it is lights out and it is over. There is no heaven or hell. Why should we be any different than any other living thing on this world? Religion is an interesting concept but in reality it is illogical.

Science has proved that our existence just doesn't stop when we die. Its just that many vested interests, have made sure that the scientific work has been discredited and buried.

More evidence is now presenting itself that supports reincarnation as well.

The big problem with most religions is that they discourage their followers from asking the questions that need to asked..such as show me, prove to me, how is it done, where is it, etc.

I'm sure that we have the option of returning if we want to. And that we can choose our gender. I really enjoy being male and being an gender illusionist as well.

Persephone
01-30-2009, 03:09 AM
The one thing he was very clear on was ones spirit stays the same gender from one life to the next.

Some Native American tribes have very definite ideas of gender and gender roles (unlike what some others here believe).

There are other cultures on the planet that believe that we alternate genders through our incarnations.

Persephone
01-30-2009, 03:17 AM
Yes, I Remember Being A Girl

Well, I don't actually remember many details, but I do remember being a young woman in Spain at one point, not sure of the exact era, but believe it was at least 150-200 years ago. I also have some memories of having been a young woman in the Victorian era but those memories are even less specific. Just seem to know for certain that I was a woman during those two episodes.

I also have a single, rather brutal, memory from the WW-II era although I seem to feel that I was more likely a male in that timeframe; not sure.

Some who believe in reincarnation say that you alternate between male and female; others suggest that you are a specific gender either because of something you did in a past life or because you have a lesson to learn in that gender.

You might enjoy reading one of the previous threads on this topic, I was just wondering (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1560404#post1560404) started by Debra Sue earlier this month.

marny
01-30-2009, 03:21 AM
I know that my wife and I were together in many former lives. It just took us a little longer to connect in this one. But here we are!!

Kate Simmons
01-30-2009, 07:06 AM
Not previous but concurrent. It has to do with dimensional tiers and soul fractions.

erickka
01-30-2009, 07:37 AM
This subject is definitely food for thought.

Suzy Harrison
01-30-2009, 10:05 AM
I didn't use to believe in past lives at all....

But I started to have several very emotional dreams of previous lives.
This encouraged me to see a medium.The first thing she said to me was (and she was very uncomfortable saying this as she didn't know what my reaction would be):

"In your previous lives you have always been female, but you chose to be male this time to prove that you can support yourself and a family"

On another occasion I've also subjected myself to Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy with facinating and sometimes disturbing memory of past lives.

Take it from me, it is real

JoAnne Wheeler
01-30-2009, 12:54 PM
WHO KNOWS ??? Just enjoy the moment - that is all that matters

JoAnne Wheeler

Lorileah
01-30-2009, 01:05 PM
I certainly hope there is reincarnation. I would hate to think that we get one shot and I messed this one up.

I posted this before but a long time ago a female friend of mine had regression to her past lives. She told me she saw "me" in her past life where she was a gold miner in a camp somewhere (so there ya go she was a male then) and that I was a prostitute. That actually made me happy (explains a lot about me) but the sad part was when she said I was a crib prostitute. I wanted to be a bargirl :(

To add to this I am not sure I wasn't born female in THIS life. I was convinced when I was 4-5 years old I was really born a girl. 'splain that. :)

mykhelee
01-30-2009, 01:12 PM
I have went through regression therapy. I was told is that I have had three past lives. The first two were male and the third female. Maybe the reason I am so comfortable wearing womens clothing is because the pattern was broken. As a Pagan I believe very strongly in past lives and reincarnation, just please be very careful of who you trust to aid you in your search as there are many charlatans portending to be that which they are not.
Peace be with you,
Khelli

Karen564
01-30-2009, 02:51 PM

Funny you say that, because I believe for some reason that I was a woman and more than once.
I think at one time I was raped & murdered maybe 200-300 years ago, and another time I was a woman but think I wished I was a man because I was treated so badly by men, and another time I was a woman starlet that died tragically during the 40's or 50's.

I have no idea why I feel that way, maybe just flashbacks in some crazy dreams or something, but really have no idea where it came from, I'm not one that ever really believed in reincarnation but it does make one think if could be possible after all. IDK.

But I also used to have an extreme amount of Deja Vu when I was a child that used to totally freak my parents & others out too, like the many times they would be having a conversation with each other sitting at the dinner table talking about business & how there day went and so on, and that's when it would hit me, like I've just heard this exact same conversation before, and I would be so startled that my parents would take notice & ask me what's wrong?, and asked if I just saw a ghost or something, and I would just say why are you having the the same conversation again?, and they would say they never had talked about it before now, this is the 1st time, and I would say yes you did !!!!, because the next thing your going to say this & that and so on, and as I was telling them, then They looked like they just saw a ghost as I was telling them everything word for word what each other was going to say. and they would say that's impossible, how could you of known that? so I'd ask am I right? and they would say Yes you are, but how could you know? Deja Vu? IDK

Very Creepy because this happened a lot back then, but very rarely now.. I guess I lost the gift, and that's OK by me..

Sorry, don't mind me, I know it's strange, I guess the topic just brought back a memory, and thought I would share it with you.

Karen

MaggieCD
01-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Yes, I firmly believe in past lives. Science can't explain it now nor could science explain what caused the plague in the middle ages.
Having said that, if you read the book: "Other Lives, Other Selves" by Roger J. Woolger, you will get a better feeling about yourself. Even perhaps why you are afraid of heights, or possibly a pain where this isn't any associated injury...well not in this life anyway!
Enjoy...pursue and explore.

Synopsis

In this fascinating and provocative new book, Dr. Roger J. Woolger, a graduate of Oxford University and a certified Jungian analyst, presents a firsthand look at the emerging psychology of reincarnation - and the dramatic power of past-life regression radically to transform and heal our lives. Other Lives, Other Selves reveals an exciting new psychotherapeutic technique that produces astoundingly beneficial emotional and physical results - whether you believe in reincarnation as a literal or a symbolic phenomenon.

Drawing on both Western science and Eastern spirituality, Dr. Woolger shows how patients have unlocked the secrets of their innermost memories - the often self-destructive cycles that are repeated life after life - to overcome the insecurity, depression, guilt, inhibition, family dysfunction and physical illness that they have inherited from their past lives. A lucid, compelling account of a revolutionary therapeutic technique. Other Lives, Other Selves offers an alternative path to self-improvement and self-enlightenment that addresses the whole person: mind, body and spirit.

Rachaelb64
01-30-2009, 06:55 PM
I've been to place here and Europe that have given me stronge feelings of deja vu.

My strongest was in Carlisle, it was not just a feeling of having been there before but actully knowing were places were, which was freaky.

I feel I've had past lives, as who or what I don't know :)

Teri Jean
01-31-2009, 08:34 AM
I want to think there is a past life and if we screw this one up we can have a muligan or do over and come back as a woman again. Keli

Carole Cross
01-31-2009, 08:44 AM
I believe that I was a woman in a past life. that could explain some of the dreams I've had as a woman.

Joelle
01-31-2009, 09:58 AM
I do believe I may have been a very feminine woman in a different life.

LisaLedoux
01-31-2009, 10:11 AM
In my most recent previous life I was a cook in a lumber camp in Oregon, hard work, cooking for 30 men, but my husband was kind and I had all the food I could eat. My life before that was also female but I died in childbirth and have little feeling for that time. Memories prior to that don't exist. I think my current state of being is possibly my first at being a male.
This feels fairly accurate but then again...maybe I just imagined it.

Kate Simmons
01-31-2009, 10:18 AM
I find it kind of amusing sometimes that most CD's assume they must have been women previously. No one ever suggests that they may have been an effeiminate guy, a gay person, a F T M person or even a CD in a "previous life". Perish the thought, right?:heehee:

Lara Smith
02-01-2009, 04:39 AM
Had to be. And a girly lesbian who liked girly girls too!

Lisa Golightly
02-01-2009, 04:44 AM
I find it kind of amusing sometimes that most CD's assume they must have been women previously. No one ever suggests that they may have been an effeiminate guy, a gay person, a F T M person or even a CD in a "previous life". Perish the thought, right?:heehee:

A forever transsexual?... Blimey I must have really annoyed someone down the line...

No experience of multiple lives... Only this one and I'm doing my best to get rid of him :)