PDA

View Full Version : Outed as a Child..Did it happen to you??

LeotardMan
01-30-2009, 01:05 AM
I Was just reading the thread how someone had a heart attack with a call full of women’s clothing. Anyway I got to thinking how many of us got outed as a child or in front of other kids?

I remember when I was young and taking Karate at the end of class we would always have sparring matches. One time I decided I would wear one of my Mom’s leotards under my Karate outfit. Class was going good till it was time for sparring and I was fighting the biggest kid it wasn’t going that bad till he grabbed on to part of my Karate outfit and we’ll I was exposed, I tried to cover but it was too late he was yelling “Geoff has a girl’s bating suite on!” Their I was on the mat trying to cover up with the other kid’s, the instructor, and mom all looking at me.

Geoff

Daintre
01-30-2009, 02:53 AM
Well, ya know, I was ten years old, my friend and I decided to dress in his sisters clothes, needless to say .....we were caught...our parents were not to happy, but the incidence was quickly forgotten.

Beth785
01-30-2009, 03:10 AM
When I was a wee lad (13 or 14 maybe?), I would stay over at my grandparents house alot. In the room I stayed in, were some of my sister's dresses. I would try them on at night after everyone went to sleep. My grandmother was one of the old, nosey types. She saw something was amiss and confronted me about it. I was mortified and made up some crazy explanation. I'm sure my mother didn't buy it as it wasn't long afterwards that the dresses disappeared.

Susheela B.
01-30-2009, 11:34 AM
i was caught by my grandma once when i was 14... it was one of the rare occasions when i was home alone and i put on one of my mother's skirts. it wasn't my size but i used a safety pin to adjust it... big mistake! because as my grandma, who lived next door, walked in, i was caught in a panic and couldn't get the safety pin open fast enough and i was busted.

it didn't stop me from CD'ing again, but it taught me to be cautious... ensure that curtains are pulled, doors locked etc. :D

bredalee25
01-30-2009, 12:04 PM
When I was around 12 I was putting one of my moms bras on. While I was stuffing the cups with socks my door opens and there stood my mom busted. She thought I was doing it as a joke so I let her go on thinking that. Later on that summer she caught me again this time with one of her dresses and that kind of shot the joke thought right out of her head.

ttfn

JoAnne Wheeler
01-30-2009, 12:45 PM
PROBABLY - although no one ever said anything to me about it, I am pretty sure that I outed myself to an older female cousin - I was wearing only a fullslip at the time

JoAnne Wheeler

Helen 2
01-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Mom was the one who dressed me for the first time -a long story which I wont go into here as I have recounted that story before.

I was dressed from head to toe in heels, stockings, girdle, long-line bra, dress, wig and make-up when Dad returned from a trip early and caught us (mom and me) and there was hell to pay, including forced visits to shrinks, etc. It was ugly....

First time I saw Dad cry....and I was all of 12 years old..

Cheryl T
01-30-2009, 03:02 PM
I was at my uncle's house on time when I was about 11. I was in the basement with the laundry and was trying on my aunt's panties when she came down and caught me.
I was so scared, until she said, "If you want to dress up, just tell me and I'll help you". Needless to say I was so afraid she'd tell my parents that I never did accept her offer and now I dearly regret not taking her up on it.

gennee
01-30-2009, 03:08 PM
My wife outed me when she found my stuff. I was 56. :D

Gennee

Emily Anderson
01-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Yep, been outed many a time, including when I told a friend at that tender age of ten that I enjoyed wearing my sister's knickers... Of course, he went and repeated it to all his friends.

Danni Kay
01-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Mom was the one who dressed me for the first time -a long story which I wont go into here as I have recounted that story before.

I was dressed from head to toe in heels, stockings, girdle, long-line bra, dress, wig and make-up when Dad returned from a trip early and caught us (mom and me) and there was hell to pay, including forced visits to shrinks, etc. It was ugly....

First time I saw Dad cry....and I was all of 12 years old..

My stepfather (a real jerk) came home early one time when I was 15 or 16, and found me dressed. I was wearing a skirt, makeup, press-on nails, lingerie, and a pink girl's shirt. He told my mom, and she had a fit you wouldn't believe (Apparently also my nosey pension-aged neighbors told my mother they had seen me dressed as a girl a few times in our backyard, and were thinking of calling the police - as if CD'ing were a crime!).

There wasn't any brushing it off as a joke, so I told them, yes, I liked to dress as a girl, and who does it hurt? I was a good student and new got into trouble at school or with the law. Well, I got yelled at for hours, called a pervert and a fag, and they blamed me for all of the problems in their rocky marriage, and like you, there were forced visits to the shrink. The visits stopped when the shrink thought family sessions were in order (my mom and stepfather, who are about as bonkers as you can imagine, were convinced of their own perfection).

It's a part of my life I'm glad I never have to repeat. As an independent adult, I can be as feminine as I want to be.