PDA

View Full Version : Desire is there...the opportunity is not

danam
01-30-2009, 07:41 AM
I have been feeling the need to be Dana for a long time now...but I can't get the opportunity! I don't do the partially dressed thing any more--I either go "all out" with full makeup and a photoshoot and an outside adventure, or I don't bother. And such adventures require about 4 hours of total "alone" time.

The funny thing is that I simply cannot get 4 hours alone at home! I have a busy job, multiple children and a spouse that also works, so life just doesn't provide much time for me to be Dana. I miss it, too. I'm waiting very patiently for the next chance to dress!! Oh well, thanks for listening!

Cassia-Marie
01-30-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm right there with ya, babe. ;) I have a new outfit that's just the cutest ever and no time to even try it on! ARGH!!! The last chance I had - which was about 6 weeks ago - lasted only 2 hours. You should have seen my makeup. :o LOL! Ah well... Here's to hoping you (we) get a chance in the very near future! :drink:

Tamera
01-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Another option,
Is to wear somethin fem under your clothes(bra, panties, socks, etc.). It does not satisfy the girl totally but at least you bring part of her into your "MALE" life, and for some it just "takes the edge off" so to speak. I do this myself when Tamera can't come out all the way. I wear a necklace 24 hours a day with the letter "T" as a charm. I have not been able to part with this sense, it means so much to me.
Hugs,
Tamera

kristinacd55
01-30-2009, 11:33 AM
I have been feeling the need to be Dana for a long time now...but I can't get the opportunity! I don't do the partially dressed thing any more--I either go "all out" with full makeup and a photoshoot and an outside adventure, or I don't bother. And such adventures require about 4 hours of total "alone" time.

The funny thing is that I simply cannot get 4 hours alone at home! I have a busy job, multiple children and a spouse that also works, so life just doesn't provide much time for me to be Dana. I miss it, too. I'm waiting very patiently for the next chance to dress!! Oh well, thanks for listening!

Ditto for me Dana!! Too much interference from that other life!!

docrobbysherry
01-30-2009, 11:51 AM
I hear ya, Dana! I rarely just, "throw on a few things", like so many here do! I want to see and feel Sherry, in all her fem glory! :D

Which requires a minimum 3 hour commitment!:doh:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-30-2009, 12:38 PM
DESIRE minus OPPORTUNITY equals FRUSTRATION ! Been there, know that

JoAnne Wheeler

geri-tg.
01-30-2009, 12:42 PM
I know how you feel.We have all been there.I came out to my wife a long time and now life is better.I dress almost daily.:)