PDA

View Full Version : Womanless beauty pageant at church?

paulaluvssz8
01-30-2009, 09:44 AM
I'm am a Christian who is a CDer. My wife knows about the desire but doesn't support in anyway. So at our church (no one knows about my secret, except yall) we have a bunch of ladies who want to have a womanless beauty pageant. I was excited because some wanted me to be in it. I was reluctant about it to them and my wife. But my wife said NO! So it went on anyway and there were several guys who went along with it and had fun. All I could do is sit there and dream.:daydreaming: So this put my mind to wondering after seeing some of them so comfortable in enfemm. Does any of these guys cd? Have you had any of this type experience? Let's hear it!

TommiTN
01-30-2009, 10:25 AM
"Do any of these guys CD?" Not knowing the number of participants I'd say the probability is high that at least one of them is a regular CDer. Close observation would tell the tale. The one(s) who seemed most comfortable en femme and who carried it off the best probably have more than "passing experience" (pun fully intended :D).

SherriePall
01-30-2009, 11:38 AM
Those pageants always look like a lot of fun when I watch a youtube video on them. Haven't even remotely had a chance to participate in one. Is it just a Southern thing? Most of the videos seem to be from down South.
If I did have a chance, but couldn't participate it would probably kill me to watch it.

docrobbysherry
01-30-2009, 11:46 AM
:eek: :thumbsup:

JenniferR771
01-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Gosh Paula,
what an opportunity missed. I would have the same problem with my SO. Actually our Goodwill store had a fashion show last year, the girls there said I could participate--but I was shy and my wife would have gone nuts. Sigh.

goofus
01-30-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm am a Christian who is a CDer. My wife knows about the desire but doesn't support in anyway. So at our church (no one knows about my secret, except yall) we have a bunch of ladies who want to have a womanless beauty pageant. I was excited because some wanted me to be in it. I was reluctant about it to them and my wife. But my wife said NO! So it went on anyway and there were several guys who went along with it and had fun. All I could do is sit there and dream.:daydreaming: So this put my mind to wondering after seeing some of them so comfortable in enfemm. Does any of these guys cd? Have you had any of this type experience? Let's hear it!

I think it's quite possible that some of these guys secretly enjoy dressing up :heehee:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-30-2009, 12:19 PM
We almost had one of those at our church - my wife would react the same as yours by screaming NO, NO, NO, NO, NO !!!!!!!

JoAnne Wheeler

CharlotteW
01-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Wifey and I were at a club a few nights ago. We got chatting to a gent (about 50 ish), he mentioned that he had not seen us for a while, we told him that we usually attend on a Thursday night, it's a fetish night you see.
He asked what our fetishes were and my wife replied "well...he gets dressed up...you know". The guy said "what...like in womens clothes?", "yeh!" replied my wife.
The guy went on to admit that he also had a liking for womens underwear. He pretty much admitted to wearing them when he was married, but he stopped short and retracted his comments.

Almost all of my (childhood) major girlfriends have wanted to dress me up or 'do' my make-up. So it seems fair to assume that many men have tried on their partners clothes at some time.

gennee
01-30-2009, 02:12 PM
Paula, I would have loved to have been in your shoes. I would have gone to the pageant. I have attend a church service (not at my home church) dressed. I felt so complete and relaxed. There are more men than you think who are CDs.

Gennee

:rose2:

trannie T
01-30-2009, 06:48 PM
If that was a regular part of the church I might quit being an athiest.

Samantha43
01-30-2009, 07:38 PM
Wow, that sounds like it would have been fun!

Many years ago (early 80's) I went to a "Dude Looks Like a Lady" (remember the Aerosmith song?) contest that a local radio station put on. What a blast! I had to get up on stage and shake my booty. I've never been able to shake my booty well, so I didn't win the contest. It amazed me how many men did this. Some really looked great and obviously had plenty of experience. I was in my early 20's, and hadn't really developed my feminine look yet. This was years before the internet, and I kind of felt like I was the only guy in the world that liked to dress as a woman. I wish I had another opportunity to do that again. What a great experience! That was the first time Samantha ever ventured out of her home. In fact, Samantha didn't even have a name back then.

flatlander_48
01-30-2009, 08:02 PM
He pretty much admitted to wearing them when he was married, but he stopped short and retracted his comments.

The Force is strong with that one...

Jacquilynne
01-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Interesting indeed. . . I too am a Christian, attend a Presbyterian church :D I have gone to church somewhat dressed . . .

Fem Jeans
V-neck Elbow tee
black Thigh highs
Men's long sleeve shirt :(
2" black heels (kinda look like dress shoes).

Partially underdressed
no bra, forms :(
panties.

No one knew . . . or said anything

Jacie

MarinaTwelve200
01-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Many Civic groups and even my My Methodist church used to have those a fundrasers into the 1960"s Lot of the older members still recall it fondly and laugh about it.

It seemed to have fizzeled out in popularity, when society became more aware of gay folks---and the myth of the association between gay and CD began to become more "common knowledge"-----Unfortunately changing a fun event enjoyed by all into a "serious" matter with negative connotations in many circles.

It seems no one ever thought about anything being "wrong" with such"fun events" involving CD, 40 or 50 years ago. They were a lot more common then than now --- alas!

justmetoo
01-30-2009, 10:41 PM
I have a suspicion there are a lot more guys who would love to wear feminine clothing and get dolled up, if only they were man enough to admit it. So, when "sanctioned" events and occasions, like these womanless beauty pageants and other charity events, Halloween, etc. come up, the guys come out of the woodwork.
And I'll be the first to admit I'm not likely to dress publicly unless it's for one of these "sanctioned" events or occasions. I'm just too shy and don't like to draw attention to myself. So I'm not throwing any stones!

kristinacd55
01-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Oh my goodness Paula, you must of been sooooo bummed!! I would have been, of course my wife was brought up Jewish & me Presbyterian so not of that for us!

flatlander_48
01-31-2009, 12:00 AM
Many Civic groups and even my My Methodist church used to have those a fundrasers into the 1960"s Lot of the older members still recall it fondly and laugh about it.

It seemed to have fizzeled out in popularity, when society became more aware of gay folks---and the myth of the association between gay and CD began to become more "common knowledge"-----Unfortunately changing a fun event enjoyed by all into a "serious" matter with negative connotations in many circles.

It seems no one ever thought about anything being "wrong" with such"fun events" involving CD, 40 or 50 years ago. They were a lot more common then than now --- alas!

I suspect they were fans of Milton Berle, Durwood Kirby and Jack Benny...

ColleenShivas
01-31-2009, 01:21 AM
So, if I understand this correctly, the pageant was to raise money. If you CD for money it's OK, but if you do it for fun, God will punish you.

crossdrezzer1
01-31-2009, 07:45 AM
"Do any of these guys CD?" Not knowing the number of participants I'd say the probability is high that at least one of them is a regular CDer. Close observation would tell the tale. The one(s) who seemed most comfortable en femme and who carried it off the best probably have more than "passing experience" (pun fully intended :D).

Your wife said no because you would be so good at it people would catch on and it would be embarrising for her,,, you might even win so thats why she said no,,, you should of talked about it and said you would act clumbsy in heels even though you could do a dance in them with ease..

paulaluvssz8
01-31-2009, 08:07 AM
To the comment about cding for money being ok, but for fun God will punish you. I'm sorry but I find that God is love inspite of how we dress. And as far as I can tell the only one who made that assumption was you. People are who makes God look bad, God has always loved his creation no matter their disobedience or dress. Sorry to sound do brash but I'm happy no matter if accepted by man. I know God loves me. And as far as dressing, if God has a problem with it then I'm sure He will let me know, "he's still working on me"... :heehee:

paulaluvssz8
01-31-2009, 12:37 PM
Sorry to have sounded all "holy" if that is the way it was took. Just stating that nobody is perfect. Except you Karen... Lol :battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
01-31-2009, 12:52 PM
No, looks like if you do it for any reason, your wife will punish you. God hath no fury like a woman scorned...

Is there a difference between those two? Oh yeah, NOW I remember! The one never talks to u, the other never stops!:heehee:

JenniferR771
01-31-2009, 02:58 PM
Did you ever hear of a womanless wedding? Same idea. Neighbor lady told me about it. It was used as entertainment late night after the real wedding.

ColleenShivas
01-31-2009, 03:34 PM
Sorry to have sounded all "holy" if that is the way it was took. Just stating that nobody is perfect. Except you Karen... Lol :battingeyelashes:

Actually, I do not really disagree with you. My dig was at those churches who preach that any variation from their own ways is a sin. On the other hand, maybe these churches are not the same ones that organize CD pageants.