PDA

View Full Version : I had a Ball at the Mall

Billijo49504
01-30-2009, 08:36 PM
I had a early appointment for a VA evaluation, out of town, and you can't be late. So I decided to go the day before, and spend the night. I've read about everyones adventures on trips, so I packed for Billijo too. I found that they had a mall there, so I changed and drove over to the mall. I went to Macy's, had to pay my bill. Then to VS for a look around and pay that bill too! Then I was looking for that new bra, the Miracle bra. The SA helped me and asked if I wanted to try it on, but I didn't. Then when I went to pay for it, I handed her my CC, she asked If I had "his permission" to use the card. I told her sure, remember, I paid his CC bill for him. She comented about how cute my purse was. From their It was back to Macy's to look around. Checked out the makeup counters and then to the lingerie dept. After looking at theres, I was glad I shopped at VS. Then I walked the whole mall including Penny's and Sears. When I got home, my wife asked if I used the restroom at the mall, sure did. I hate those VA exams, but the rest of it was fun. After my appointment, I drove a mile down the street, to a gas station, with an outdoors entrance to their rest room. I went in and BJ walked out. Drove all the way home, in a blizzard, as BilliJo....BJ

Teri Jean
01-30-2009, 11:43 PM
Sounds like you had fun and when I go in for my VA exam I will have to do the same. Thank you for the post. Huggs Keli

JoAnne Wheeler
01-31-2009, 08:36 AM
What a Trip ! What a good Spouse ! What a wonderful post !

JoAnne Wheeler