PDA

View Full Version : What was your first experience???

KellyT
01-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Reading a previous post got me thinking.
I'm sure this has been covered before, but lets go at it again. What was your first experience that you remember of crossdressing?

I remember being about 3 years old at a pre school nursery and myself and another boy dressing up in nurses uniforms. My major recollection is being told by the the nursery nurse that we were bad...

Samantha43
01-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Makeup.....when I was in junior high. I still have a "thing" for makeup.

Mandy Burgundy
01-30-2009, 09:21 PM
as a toddler my hair was kinda long. one day my sister just decided to throw a dress on me. I passed no prob as the daughter they always wanted:heehee:

joann07
01-30-2009, 10:19 PM
Slipping on a pair of my mother's pantyhose during early tweens.

Hugs!

Intertwined
01-30-2009, 11:17 PM
I was about 8 or 9, we were going from our house in California to Aunt & Uncles in Arizona for Christmas. :w00t:

Appon arriving in Arizona, we found my suitcase had been left behind :eek:, there were alot of my cousins at this family get together, but, the only one my size was Nikki, so for my entire Christmas holiday, I got to wear my cousins cloths, some flannel shirts and jeans, dresses a couple of days :bs:, nighties every night :c9:.

Harley
01-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Halloween about 1968, dad wanted me dressed as a girl, I'm 8. We're very poor, so mom's cloths are cheap. I am an ugly pimple faced red headed stepchild. At all the houses they loved it, I was a hit, "You should have been a girl". That was all it took!

Kathi Lake
01-30-2009, 11:31 PM
My cousins are all girls, so our holiday get-togethers were always kind of fun. I remember going swimming in my Grandma's pool wearing their bikinis (at their insistence) and getting very interesting tan lines. :)

It graduated from there to more clothes, dresses and makeup. One Summer (I think I was 11 or 12), I visited for about four weeks and as far as their friends knew, I was a girl. I remember piercing my ears that Summer. While trying on earings in my Aunt's room, she walked in. I pretended that I was using the earring to get a hunk of wax out. She's a nurse, and wasn't really fooled. My "punishment" was "if you want to dress like a girl, then we'll make you." My cousins and I has such a hard time looking crestfallen and not smiling. Sigh. Fun memories.

Kathi

Teri Jean
01-30-2009, 11:31 PM
For me it was bras and a deep pink dress when I was in my early teens.Keli

WendyD
01-30-2009, 11:38 PM
When I was five or six I would walk around in my mother's high heels. The first urges were whe I was about twelve and I tried on my sister's one peice swimsuit.

Raven Wynter Rayne
01-31-2009, 01:12 AM
My first experence was about age 8 was playing with girl next door, She left the room (Her bed room) I opened Her dresser and saw Her panties, So I took a pair and shoved them in to My pocket. She came back in and We played for a while longer (I could not wait to go home and try on the panties) Over the next 4 years I wore lots of panties then on oct 31 1976 (halloween) My older sister dressed Me as a old woman as a costume to trick-or-treat in. This is when I knew I really love girls clothes!! However as young as 5 I knew I liked the look of a dress or skirt.

LeotardMan
01-31-2009, 01:31 AM
I was about 11 or 12 (probably 11) I used to workout with my mom and she would always dress in a leotard and I was very much intrigued. One day after we finished working out she got changed put the leotard aside in a pile of clothing I grabbed it went into my room and the rest is history!

Briana Blonde
01-31-2009, 01:35 AM
Around 14. Mom's tan L'Eggs pantyhose. Then her bathing suits.

Then neighbors black bra...:devil:

Persephone
01-31-2009, 02:18 AM
My first memory is from the age of about 2-1/2. I was playing by myself on the front porch.

I had some old pots and pans to play with and realized that I could wedge my foot into an old perculator pot to make a shape like a high heel.

I did. I tried walking around a little (not too easy when the other pots were all too wide to make a second heel).

After a while I tried to get my foot out and I couldn't get it out!

When my family discovered me, getting my foot out became a major panic! Everyone was pretty hysterical! It looked like we'd have to take me to the fire department!

Then a notoriously drunken family friend, a handyman named Andy, said, "Untie his shoe and wiggle his foot out of it."

It worked.

Jenniferpl
01-31-2009, 02:33 AM
Probably 8 or 9 years old. I tried on one my sisters bra's that she left in the bath room.

jessica19cd
01-31-2009, 04:42 AM
I remember throwing on a pair of my mom's high heels when I was really little. I think that's what did it for me. To this day I love heels, my favorite things in the world, even above my computer.

jenniferTgurl
01-31-2009, 04:44 AM
I was about 11 or 12 when I first put on an item of female clothing. I knew much earlier however that there was something "different " about me. I didn't like to play any kind of sports like the other boys and didn't even care for riding my bike. I much preferred to play wth my sisters dolls or play house. I was much neater than my sister, like putting away my clothes ect. One day I found some of her underwear she had neglected to put away. After a bit I decieded to try on a pair of her panties. From that moment on, I have been hooked!

susan2010
01-31-2009, 06:55 AM
I was 4 or 5 and my sister's petticoat looked so wonderful I had to try it on. At least that's the first thing I remember.

Lorna
01-31-2009, 07:19 AM
Several things happened when I was 13 (late 1950s). My grandmother (who lived with us) died and I began to take more interest in girls. Their clothes, especially skirts and stockings fascinated me. With my Gran gone, I was at home alone a couple of afternoons a week and one day tried on a grey pleated skirt belonging to my mother. Later I put on some stockings to see how they felt. I had to hold them up as I walked around the house. Next time I looked in mother's underwear drawer and found an old Gossard girdle at the bottom. I put it on but it was really too big, so wore a leather belt round my waist to hold it up, then fastened the stockings. I loved the feeling and, gradually, as I grew bigger, found I could wear mother's girdles, stockings, slips and skirts and did so at least one afternoon a week for several years.

crossdrezzer1
01-31-2009, 07:21 AM
when I was about 4 years old I liked my sisters yellow panties so I took them,,, wore them for a couple days until they were missed,,, got them back and no one was the wiser where they was,,,, and the list goes on for 30 more years

Mollyanne
01-31-2009, 07:25 AM
My first time I CAN NEVER FORGET THAT!!!! Wearing my mom's stockings, garter belt and panties and she caught me. It was wonderful, from that day on she helped me.

Mollyanne

Susheela B.
01-31-2009, 07:40 AM
i started around 12 or 13 with my mother's full slips but i cannot actually recall my very first time... :sad:

diane51
01-31-2009, 08:17 AM
Let's see, I must have been about 5 years old, wanting to go out and play with the neighborhood kids only to discover I had no underware. Must have all been in the laundry. Mom's remedy was to have me use a pair of her panties until she had a chance to do the laundry. I recall them being too big for me but it was pretty exciting knowing what I had on. I wore them all day. From then on I would occassionally try different fem clothing but nothing serious until much later in life.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-31-2009, 08:26 AM
My first experience was with my GG sister when I was 7 - we played dress up and I was the girl

JoAnne Wheeler

terri1984
01-31-2009, 08:35 AM
my first time i was 9 or 10 and i remember my mom was at work and i tried on her panty hose and wore them all day around the house. I loved the way they felt, From the point i continued to play dress up whenever i could while she was at work. I loved her heels, Id wear her panties, slips, dresses, lipstick, Then I went years without dressing untill recently Finally realizing its nothing to feel guily or ashamed of, Its actually quite liberating. I just happen to want to express my feminine feelings and qualities.

mackemlass
01-31-2009, 08:37 AM
Wearing mums hose and knee high boots when I was around six or seven. I've long forgotten what drew me to them but,in common with several other members who've posted,I still have a thing for boots today and have six pairs at the moment.

Lilith Moon
01-31-2009, 08:38 AM
4 years old. Improvising dresses and cloaks made from bedsheets, doing twirls in front of the mirror. I would pretend I was a beautiful princess.

MichelleA
01-31-2009, 08:41 AM
I was 8 years old when I went in a room and closed the door, got totally nude and put on my moms stockings. What I noticed, even at that young an age, is that it came so natural. It was truly love at first sight.
I did get caught, a woman who worked in my house as a helper , opened the door without knocking. I was a little frightened of course, but that was the start for me. I have been dressing ever since and I love it each day more.

Michelle

deja true
01-31-2009, 08:57 AM
I guess I was about 5 or 6. For some reason, I was up in the bedroom of the blonde twin neighbor girls with them. (In my memory now, they both looked like Tiffany in her recent li'l girl birthday thread...LOL!) And somehow, don't ask me how, all three of us ended up in frilly party dresses. Mine was pink!.

But when their mom came up the stairs and we heard her turning the corner to come to their room, I dived under the bunk bed (with the dust kitties) and squirmed my way out of that dress, coming out in my underpants. What ever happened after that I can't for the life of me remember, but I bet it involved a spanking!

After all these years that vision of me and the twins is still bright and shiny in my memory! Wow! Thanks for the flashback!

:D

paulaluvssz8
01-31-2009, 09:06 AM
I really can't remember the very first thing I put on. But I still remember my mom kept telling me and my brother who is 2 years older than me that we were suppose to be her girls. She had four boys. Don't really know if that influenced me to do what I do or not. But I remember getting her closet and putting on a black with floral design dress when I was around 8 or 9. Then it was panties and bras, etc.:daydreaming:

KathrynTX
01-31-2009, 09:15 AM
I started with my mom's pantyhose and sandals. After that there was no going back.

MarciManseau
01-31-2009, 09:56 AM
I had to be in a Christmas play at school, k or 1st grade, and my part was an angel, so my mom dressed me in my older sister's first communion dress, a slip as the dress was somewhat transparent, then the white tights that went with my costume. I can still picture it like it was yesterday.

After that, my older sister by 15 months, and I always played dress up games, and I was so happy. Our dad left when we were young, so mom was the only influence in our lives, and she was almost always working or going out with her friends, so Lori and I were alone a lot. When mom did catch me in Lori's clothes, she'd say you really shouldn't do that, you're a boy, not a girl, but she rarely said change into your own clothes, so we just kind of stopped for a few days.

By the time I was 12, mom just sort of gave up and let me dress up most of the time. Then she met a man and was even less available to us. By the time I was 14, I started going out with my sister and her friends who were cool with it.

If you'd like to know more, email me. I'm MarciManseau@bluefrog.com

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

jamie_s
01-31-2009, 02:14 PM
My first experience actually getting to wear feminine attire was in the early years of high school. I remember being in our home ec class and we were doing the sewing component of the course. I had chosen to make a pair of beach shorts and needed to try them on to size something. The teacher had us use a storage room next to the classroom for trying on our stuff. Imagine my excitement to see the school's cheerleader uniforms stored in there. The experience was short and very rushed, but an incredible first time!

Diana L
01-31-2009, 05:02 PM
The first time I remember was when I was 3 or 4 years old. I was playing with a neighbor girl and she wanted to play house. she was wearing a really cute sundress that buttoned up the back. I said I would play but I wanted to be the mom and we would have to trade cloths. She agreed and we switched clothes. She had just finished buttoning the dress for me when her mother caught us and totally freaked. I don't ever remember playing with her again. I also think I must have been caught dressing before because I was really afraid of getting caught. I also have a photo my mom took of me at about the same age. I had a bath towel wrapped around me lengthwise and had the top rolled up to look like boobs. I remember I used to do that after my bath and pretend I was wearing an evening gown.

Diana

Lisa Golightly
01-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Mmmmmm... I had a thing for my sister's slippers... Ooooo that must have been around 6 I guess... but I'd been playing with her dolls long before that... My own liberated collection of Barbies was discovered at eight :) I didn't really start dressing till I was about eleven, but I knew I was a girl from as far as I could remember....

Oddly during the infant school nativity play, where I could have worn tights (and had been given them) I point blank refused and wore socks instead... I think I feared everyone recognizing me as a girl... Awwwww what a sweetie... I'm still as dozy today, though I have got used to people recognizing me as a girl! ;)

KandisTX
01-31-2009, 06:08 PM
My FIRST experience was not by choice but of necessity. I had been abducted at the age of 5 and when I was found after the fact, I was naked. I was taken to my home by those that found me (a neighbor had found me). My parents were not home so I was taken to a neighbors home. I could not be left naked, and they had no sons. They put a pair of their daughters panties on me (pink nylon panties with a red sequin heart on the front). I don't think that got me started down the road of CDing, but it was the FIRST time I wore feminine clothing.

The time I think that started me down the CD road was a couple years later (don't remember exactly what age), I was in the bathroom preparing to take my bath. As I was putting my clothing in the laundry basket in the linen closet something caught my eye. It was a pair of my sisters panties, they were dark blue nylon with white lace around the waist and leg holes with a dark blue ribbon strung through the holes of the lace. I picked them up and the feeling of touching that material made me want to have it on me. I tried them on, immediately I was "excited" and wanted to try something else on as well. I searched the basket and found a bra, pantyhose, and a half slip. I put my arms through the straps on the bra and reached behind my back and got it hooked (this surprised me because I had NEVER done this before and I didn't have any problem doing it, it was as if it was natural for me to wear a bra), then I put the pantyhose on and the half slip. I then looked in the mirror. I liked what I saw and just stood there looking at myself. The rest, as they say, is history.

Kandis:love::rose2:

xAnne_Mariex
01-31-2009, 06:17 PM
My very first time was way back in primary school, I had to dress up as a penguin in a school play and wear a pair of black tights.

It wasn't until later that I started enjoying doing it though, I dressed up again in a school play and round about that time I remember enjoying wearing tights, quite innocent beginnings really

Ballerina
01-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Hmm.. I remember being 6 or so and my sister had put make-up on me. I remember proudly going around the house showing my parents. It wasn't the kick off to my feelings towards CDing, though. That was after my cousin had put a play skirt on me about 4 years later.

brittanny
01-31-2009, 07:31 PM
not sure really when it started but at age probably 3 I had an old Bikkini and wig of my moms I loved to play in

Kandi
01-31-2009, 07:55 PM
Wow, if our sisters only knew what they started by leaving their panties and nylons lying around. I was probably 5 or 6.

Cassiecd
01-31-2009, 09:18 PM
Yikes

I have had a very different experience. My first was at AGE 50!! just a few short years ago.

On a totally seperate whim I talked my wife into dressing me up one day as a woman because I was extremely curious to feel what sex was like for a woman..not because I like to dress up....it just fed my female sex fantasy. Well the feel of the soft, feminine clothes and jewlery against my skin instantly bought in to my pyshce I guess and I was HOOKED on dressing! BAM!

Please tell me ther are other late bloomers out there!

starbreeze
01-31-2009, 10:01 PM
I was five and a decided it was time for me to be on my own. To do this I figure i would need to look older, so I morrowed my moms make up and made myself up. I got caught trying to take the t.v. with me, when it crashed to the floor.

Sandra Jim
01-31-2009, 10:16 PM
I was 4 or 5 and I was playing in Moms White Lacey Dresses.I would wear my older sisters clothes as often as possible,especially thier Lacy slips,panties and bras.I still love LACE today.

Susan.
01-31-2009, 10:21 PM
As a preschooler playing with my sisters in my mother's dirty clothes.

Rayne1
02-01-2009, 12:54 PM
I was about 9 or 10 and my mother had showe me a picture of her dressed as a man as a teenager and she wanted to dress me up in her clothes and take my picture as a girl. It felt alright. I got caught several years later taking one of her slips and putting it on. I have not done anything since until recently when I started wearing bra and panties and then skirt and blouse, but still under my mens clothing. I am still the care giver for my parents.

Emily Anderson
02-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Reading a previous post got me thinking.
I'm sure this has been covered before, but lets go at it again. What was your first experience that you remember of crossdressing?

I remember being about 3 years old at a pre school nursery and myself and another boy dressing up in nurses uniforms. My major recollection is being told by the the nursery nurse that we were bad...

I don't know of many 3-year old nurse uniforms. What size were you back then?

Carole Cross
02-01-2009, 02:33 PM
I was three years old. I walked into my sisters bedroom, saw the skirt suit hanging on a door and put it on.

suchacutie
02-01-2009, 02:58 PM
my wife had given my her garter skirt as a joke. I told her I'd need stokings and shoes to match. We laughed. I got panties to hold me in, did the research to figure that out, bought flecked black stockings and platforms (those in the avatar), and had a black unisex silky top.

we were away by ourselves for a weekend, and after we woke she asked, "so am I going to get to see you dressed?". Mind you...no wig, forms, nothing...just dressed from the waist down.

I was awkward, I felt, but I went into the bathroom to change. When I came out I did my best to walk in those 6" heels. Her mouth dropped open and I almost panicked. Then she blurted out, "those legs are amazing...better than Tina Turner...we NEED to buy you a dress!!!!"

We never looked back. How's that for wild! I was 55. We had been married for 33 years.

You just never know where life will turn!!!

tina

loardata
02-01-2009, 03:10 PM
i was 4 or 5 and i watched my mom put on her bra through a cracked door and i was hooked ( no pun intended):D

Tashee
02-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Just wanted to be a girls since earlier than I can remember. It did not make me any less a boy..Kinda like a Tom Boy CD.

I could beat up every neighborhood boy and dress sexier than every girl. I was an enigma.

I wanted to be a girl so BAD I could taste it.. Yet I was so good at being a boy. Great in fighting , sports handsome etc.

But I could play only as a child could...I could play the tender role of being that soft caring little girl too..

To this day I am glad I started this journey before I knew I was on it..If I knew I was on this journey I may have ended up a statistic.:love:

Shianna
02-01-2009, 06:33 PM
I was in my mid 20's, when I just wanted to try on some of my X-SO lingerie. Nice silky French Knickers. Since then I have liked to wear nice lingerie when I can. Just feels good.

That was about twenty years ago. It's only within the last year I have gone somewhat further, with forms, bras, knickers and a couple of outfits.

I have no idea what will happen next........

britneyb
02-01-2009, 08:14 PM
my earliest remembrance was when i got out of the shower and my mom "jokingly" told me to change in my sisters room after i got out, so i did as i was told and changed in my sisters room lol, just not in my clothes. I don't know what made me do it, probability saw something on tv or something.

I walked into the family room wearing her pink ballet uniform with a tutu, slippers and sparkly pink tights. :heehee:

i replay it in my mind everytime i put on girls clothes

when i first watched this video it reminded me of that experience, the little boy in this video dose not have tights on thoe, just pitcher everything pink,and that would have been me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHOhN6LNzmc

Tasha McIntyre
02-01-2009, 09:28 PM
About aqge 11 (or there abouts) wearing my mothers floaty yellow sundress whilst home alone. I remember it was a pretty good fit, and and a mind blowing buzz. :)

Ediosa
02-01-2009, 11:01 PM
I was 5 years old. I was bored cause everyone was outside. Basically knowing no one was going inside the house for a while, I went into a walk in closet and started looking around. I saw my older sister nice pink dress. It doesn't fit her but I just touched it. It felt nice, and then I decided that I wanted to know what it felt like on my body. I took of all my clothes and put the dress on. I loved the feel and probably stayed in it more then I should. Probably 40 minutes. My dad who was outside started looking for me and found me in the closet. He didn't say anything. Just told me to take it off and not do it again. He also said he was not going to tell mom. After that everytime I took a shower it was bra, panties, and swimsuits. Loved the swimsuits.

BillieJoe
02-02-2009, 09:32 AM
I was allowed to have a doll until I was about 4or5. I can remember being dressed in girl's panties until I was about 9 or 10 and sometimes a girl's tshirt.It was explained to me that all my boy shorts were dirty and that I had to wear my sister's. At that time just about all girl's panties were nylon and many of the panties I had to wear had lace on them. One big problem was that when I thought about this years later I realized that my sister was seven years older than me and much bigger. Plus the panties I was given to wear always seemed to be fairly new. Also my mother made petticoats and dresses for a girl cousin of mine. I was her dress model. She made eight dresses for her. Problem was that after my mother died my sisters found the dresses in her attic. They couldn't remember owning dresses like that but I do remember being her dress model. From time to time I did try on my mother's panties (I don't know why). They of course were always too big. On my aunt's farm when I was about nine or ten I fell in a big puddle of mud and soiled my clothes something horrible. Instead of dressing me in my cousin's clothes I had to wear my girl cousin's clothes which included her undie's and a dress plus shoes. When I was about eleven I dressed up as a colonial girl for halloween. I wore boy clothes underneath. Being home alone one night a few weeks later I got to thinking how wearing that dress without pants on would feel. At another opportunity I wondered what it would feel like with girl's undie's on. Both experiences were overwhelming. I then thought about wearing a corset underneath that my sister had. Fantastic! Then being alone again at a later date I began to think about what other girl clothes would be like to wear. After that first experience I was hooked for good. I must point out that I have always been drawn to the feminine. Close friends were girls and I played and socialized with them. I always tried to be more boyish just to please my father but I think both he and my mother saw right through that.

Sarah V
02-08-2009, 10:03 PM
First noticing and then being curious and investigating my mom's pantyhose that she used to hang over a towel bar in our bathroom.:eek:

dianarg
02-08-2009, 10:13 PM
The first thing I remember is using my mother's rouge and playing with barbie dolls instead of "boy" toys; but the first thing that actually happened was my grandmother dressing me as a girl when I was 5 (I actually have photos of that lol)

danielle_from_cal
02-08-2009, 10:25 PM
I was seven years old. I put on my mother's high heeled shoes. Obviously they did not fit me, but I knew that they would fit someday. I would just touch her dresses and other clothes dreaming of the day they would fit. When I was about 14 I really noticed the other girls wearing makeup and dressing a little more fashionably. From that point on I was hooked!

Corsetted Nikki
02-09-2009, 01:59 AM
When I was about 12 or 13, I discovered my father's old Playboy collection and found the October 1983 edition with Veronica Gamba as the centerfold. She was wearing a black, gartered, frilly teddy with knit stockings. I was enthralled.

I eventually worked up the courage to look in my mom's things for similar garments. I found a black lace garter belt. I took some of her pantyhose, cut off the ends to make them more like stockings and put them on. I've had a thing for garters and stockings ever since.

karinels
02-09-2009, 03:10 AM
I do not remember the first time I crossdressed. But I do know it was at a very early age. We moved from the house I remember sneaking into the bathroom late at night to put on moms hose when I was 5, so when it started I cant recall. I do remember getting caught and being punsihed severely, though.

gwen cd
02-09-2009, 05:04 AM
This was when I was 19.
I was invited to a turnabout party.
My GG friend helped me dress up fully head to toe.
I even got hit on by a guy later that evening.
The rest is history.

Tina_N
02-09-2009, 05:46 AM
I was about 11 when I tried on my mother's bra -- just to see what it felt like. After that it was her panties and a slip. I got caught more times than I'd like to remember. Didn't stop me.:o

karynspanties
02-09-2009, 08:10 AM
I was about 4 or 5. I found my moms slip drawer. She busted me soooo many times all the way up until I was about 13. I then found a really good hiding spot for my stash. Now I am 44, married, kids all grown and moved out. I have a walk-in closet FULL of full slips, one dresser FULL of camis and one dresser FULL of panties. As I sit and write this at 8:09 a.m. I am wearing black panties, nude thigh highs, and a black full slip enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee.

Want to be Lisa
02-09-2009, 08:45 AM
My first experience was when my sisters put me in a dress because they wanted to see what I'd look like as a girl. I was pretty young at the time but can still remember that I enjoyed it.

Malori Cross
02-09-2009, 09:05 AM
When I was five I was to have my tonsils removed. For reasons I'll never understand, the nurse who was about to put me to sleep with ether said, "When you wake up, you'll feel just like a pretty girl," and put the ether cone over my face. Ever since I've been intrigued with "feeling girly" I guess!

My first crossdressing began when, as a teen, I "borrowed" a wonderfully soft, pink crewneck sweater that belonged to a girl who was playing with my younger sister. For a long time it was just sweaters. But after being married for a while, I tried on some of my wife's panties and bras (she's near my size).

I still love to pull on a soft sweater and wear panties, but my urges have tamed a bit.

Kristen Marie
02-09-2009, 11:01 AM
My best earliest recollection was wearing my best friend's sister's matching light blue bra and panty set. Matching! With a small pink rose on panties....it's amazing the details we remember. She was my size (while I was in my early teens) and would always leave her lingerie around in the bathroom....which I would have to go to every time I went to his house....like every day.

On a dare, I asked my friend to put on his sister's underwear...and he denied. I kept daring him...so he did what I wanted...he dared me. I declined at first and then gave in. I wore that bra and panty set all night long, slept in it that night and sadly returned it the next day. Best early memory!

2b.Lauren
02-09-2009, 11:38 AM
My first experience was with my GG sister when I was 7 - we played dress up and I was the girl

JoAnne Wheeler

I was around the same age. My sister is six years older than I am. She had a bunch of her girlfriends over our house and they were listening to records, talking about boys, and putting on makeup. She was unhappy that I was bothering her and her friends. I really had no one to play with and was all alone. I was big time in her hair, and she complained to my mother only to hear that if she did not let me play that her friends would have to go home and she was in big trouble. So one of her friends asked if I would like to join them and I said yes. So that was it, things got quite for my mother, and they dressed me up and put makeup on me. They dressed me in my sisters bra, panties, stockings, and a dress. I was a hit, and everytime they came over I got to play, each of them would bring over a garment of their own for me to put on from that time forward. It lasted for only the summer with the group, but my sister would take me shopping with her after that and would dress me up. That is what got me hooked!

latanya
02-09-2009, 11:51 AM
mine was also around puberty! With my parents out for the evening I locked myself in the bathroom and tried on my mother stockings girdle and bra! That is when i had my first sexual experience. I guess from that moment on I was hooked! And although I have purged a number of times the urge and need to express my fem side returns and each time stronger that the last time. I' hooked for life!!:eek::)

StaceyJane
02-09-2009, 11:59 AM
I was about 10 when I first tried on my mother's pantyhose. Later i put on on of her dresses and I loved it. I wanted to be a girl so bad back then.

susan2010
02-09-2009, 12:27 PM
the first time I remember, I saw my sister take off her skirt and I saw her full white petticoat. I just had to see how it felt to wear something like that. I was 4 or 5.

Jacky Aikou
02-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Tried on a discarded knee-high stocking in the neighbor's yard when I was like 4 or 5. I was playing with my little sister that day, so I guess I was "outed" on my very first experience!

I was always obsessed with nylons and afterward in jr. high and high school would always wear my mom's Sheer Energy pantyhose, dresses, and heels (but never her undies) and play with her makeup after school when the sibs weren't around. When I outgrew all of my Mom's heels I thought it was fun while it lasted... The shame kept me from having any notion of buying my own heels and attire!

After I started dating girls we would do some fetish play with nylons but I never came out further than that until a girl leant me her panties (the ultimate taboo!) to wear and I felt like "why not?" Around then the internet started up and I researched and learned I wasn't a sicko freak, just transgendered and in denial. I started dressing head to toe soon after and now am out to my wonderful, accepting wife and have even been dressed as Jacky on a solo trip to the mall.

I guess when I think of that dirty knee-high all those years ago the facts that 1) there is no rational reason for doing this, it's just a part of us, and 2) it starts young and there is no escape or "cure" really hit home. :)

Aaron Zwidling
02-09-2009, 06:24 PM
I must have been 11 or 12 when I tried on my mothers bra to see how it felt. That first time was followed by more times with other items of womens clothes. I have been dressing ever since those early years. While I like wearing many different items of womens clothes, I definitely have a thing for bras.

anna kate
02-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Mom used me for a manaquin when she made dresses and skirts for my sister and cousin. Loved every second of it. I was 10 and very curious, so I searched my sisters room for what ever I could lay my hands on. First time I got caught I was wearing my sisters wedding gown. The thought still excites me!

ashes
02-09-2009, 08:18 PM
My first time was when i was in my tweens. Skirt and cute top.:D

marny
02-15-2009, 02:31 AM
nice. who cares when you were three!? Shake it girl!

celeste88
02-15-2009, 02:42 AM
The first time I tried wearing women's attire was when I found a new pack of tights in a draw which hadn't been opened for years. I just wanted to see what it felt like to wear them and I really liked the feeling.

It seems that the vast majority of people here have tried something when they were young. What appears to be of critical importance is that at that age our sexual desires are most likely not the reason for our experimentation.

I have read a lot about cross-dressing being labeled as some kind of sexual fetish. Having read your posts, I am inclined to believe otherwise. It appears that gender is more a set of shades of grey as opposed to black and white. Thanks to everyone who posts and contributes to this site.

Celeste

Rachel Lea
02-15-2009, 05:55 AM
Started when I was 13. My best friends sister dressed him in her clothes for halloween. I just went drab, But how I wished they had eyed me to get dressed also, such disappointment. But after that night I found my mom's pantyhose in the laundry room, tried them on an I have not been able to stop since. But I wished the internet had been around then because then I believe I would be out of the closet. Boy I wished I had been caught cross dressing when I was young.

sarahNZ
02-15-2009, 11:48 AM
not that I remember it much but there is a photo floating around one of my mothers albums somewhere of me and mum in town, with me wearing one of my sisters dresses and dragging a raggedy ann doll along the ground behind me. the damn doll was twice my size if I recall correctly.

I think I was 1 maybe 2 at the time of the photo.

renee k
02-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Aside from the Halloween dressups. The first time for me was when I was nineteen. My folks were away for the weekend, and had the house to myself.
I went out, bought everything I needed from the blond wig to the heels. I remember to this day standing in front of the full length mirror in my LBD. Just shaking in amazement how nice and femme I looked.

Huggs, Renee

LoriFlores
02-15-2009, 02:05 PM
I don't really remember but, although I really wanted to before, I think it was at about 8 years old that I finally had a chance to wear girls cloths.

My first time was with my sister's tutu. One day the rest of the family was away and I just got this urge to go try it on. I knew right where it was. I had been envious of her and the girls at school for all the nice cloths they got to wear and this was my chance. It was such an awsome experience!

I later moved on to my sisters tights, leotards, and panties and it all progressed from there.

Jilmac
02-15-2009, 04:14 PM
I took a dare from a cousin (I was 7 he was 12) to wear panties and a dress. i have never regretted taking that dare:).

Samantha Gunning
02-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Oddly enough throughout my entire life dressing as a girl is one of the only things that I can trace back through my memories to the age of 2 with certainty or having to try extremely hard to recall any details, I was pretending to be Robin Hood at this particular time and knew Robin wore leotards of a sort and I borrowed the only thing that I though would suffice a pair of Mom's pantyhose after trying them on there was no going back the only regret I have is I didn't start fully dressing until the mid to late 90's :daydreaming:

dilane
02-15-2009, 05:59 PM
When I was 7 or so, my best friend was an 11 year old girl up the block.

She was almost obsessed with the idea of dressing boys as girls, and hinted many times that I should dress up as a girl. She would fantasize out loud about how cool it would be if I dressed as a girl for school, and other imaginary scenarios. I was always drawn to the idea of disguising myself, and taking on another identity, but I had not focused on being a girl.

One day she convinced me, and dressed me in a skirt and blouse. I resisted it first, but soon it clicked. Later on around age 11, I dressed fully including makeup in my mother's clothes when I had the chance. I was always focused on achieving a complete, head-to-toe look.

kristinacd55
02-15-2009, 06:04 PM
I remember being about 4 or 5 & wearing a pretty apron & loving it! Also, wrapping a blanket around me when i was supposed to go to bed & pretending I was a bride. Gosh, starting at such young age

JuAnn
02-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Myfirst memorable one was when I was 11 or 12. I found a purple satin bra which I decided to try on. I was quite chubby at that time in my life and I filled those cups and was in heaven. Ever since I have strived to wear bras and forms that fit me properly.
JuAnn

marie354
02-15-2009, 07:31 PM
I tried on my sister's panties at about age 3. Was hooked instantly, and I kept them on all day.

CD Susan
02-17-2009, 01:00 AM
My earliest recollection was when I was 5 years old and it was my first day at kindergarten. I remember seeing all the girls wearing pretty dresses and I wanted to wear one too. When I came home that day I asked my mom if I could wear a pretty dress to school too like the rest of the girls. She explained to me that only girls could wear dresses and not boys. I was very dissappointed and confused about this and thought that this was not fair. This is when I secretly started wearing my sisters' clothes.