PDA

View Full Version : Told a coworker

Susan.
01-31-2009, 12:33 AM
About two weeks ago, I came out to a coworker. It was one of the best things I have ever done in my life. So obviously she is cool with it. The way I did it was not very brave but I did it. I was texting her while she was driving on a fairly long trip one weekend. I don't think I even had the courage to text the word 'crossdresser' until a day or two later.

I have known her for over 6 years and made a point to talk to her at least once a day. She is the type of lady we all love to see because she dresses like a woman. She wears the skirts, blouses, jackets, sweaters, dresses, boots, makeup... the whole package we love to see women wear. It doesn't hurt that she is extremely beautiful, inside and out.

Actually, the whole office comes to talk to her. She is a very good conversationlist, especially listening. If I were her (:daydreaming:) I would charge everyone $100/hr for my listening skills. I have no idea how she gets her work done because everyone loves talking to her.

Shucks, she even signed up for this board already. If she decides to post I hope everyone will give her a warm welcome. :love:

Oops, wrong forum...

goofus
01-31-2009, 01:11 AM
Well where's the photos?? :D

JoAnne Wheeler
01-31-2009, 08:09 AM
That is interesting - have you discussed this her in greater detail ? Is she comfortable with it ? Most GGs don't really mind UNLESS it is their spouse who is the CDer.

JoAnne Wheeler

Juliemckay
01-31-2009, 10:23 AM
I've been kind of going through the same thing.

There is a woman at work who I've become friends with over the last couple of months. she wears about the same size clothes as I do and is a fantastic dresser. One day she mentioned how nice my eye lashes are sometimes (I wear mascara to work some days) jokingly. We have had a couple of conversations about womens clothes and how some women dress. I haven't come out to her, but it's been on my mind of late. It would be great to have a GG to go shopping with. There isn't going to be any romance here, we would be nothing but friends.

I would if I should bridge the topic with her (I think she knows)? It would be great to have a GG around to talk to about girly thing

StevieTV
01-31-2009, 12:19 PM
There is one GG at work who I always go to when I get a fabulous new find. She hates me because I find things at cheap prices like a pair of suede pants for $10. She wanted to know where I shop so I told her I'd be happy to take her. She still hasn't accepted.

Susan.
01-31-2009, 01:25 PM
She is fine with it. Now she knows why I was asking about her lipstick tube, how I knew what kitten heels were, etc. She says that even then she never suspected & that's because she is so non-judgemental. The bad news is that someone is always within ear shot so we don't get into conversations too deeply. She is married, as I am, so there will not be shopping trips or anything. She is just a dear friend. :hugs:

pinkj
02-01-2009, 05:55 PM
:o hey, thought i'd better pop in and say something! the op is talking about me! :battingeyelashes::o

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-01-2009, 07:56 PM
:o hey, thought i'd better pop in and say something! the op is talking about me! :battingeyelashes::o

So we get to meet the nice woman who is the topic of this thread. :)

I'd like to extend a very big thank you from all of us. If only more women were as open-minded about crossdressers as you. My wife is very accepting, but so many crossdressers run in to brick walls with their SO's.

Very cool of you to join us, if only for a bit. :)

danielle_from_cal
02-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks for sharing your story. And welcome to Pinkj, who is the lovely GG you came out to.

Tasha McIntyre
02-01-2009, 09:32 PM
What a great story. Wish there were more pinkj's in the world.

Good job, both of you :)

Chiana
02-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Welcome pinkj and thanks for being so nice to a member of our community.

BeckiB
02-02-2009, 07:34 AM
A very nice story and I hope we keep hearing more.

pinkj, welcome to the group. I am sure you will go thru some CD overload for a while as there is a lot of information here. Thank you for taking the time and caring enough to join.

Angie G
02-02-2009, 08:54 AM
Good for you Pamela nice storie hun And a Big hi to Pinkj welcome hun.:hugs:
Angie

boardpuppy
02-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Coming out to Pinkj was very brave of you Pamela.

A big hello to you Pinkj, hope you learn lots from the threads and this site specifically. I hope you'll pass it along to your friends.

Alice

Desiree2bababe
02-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Thanks for being "cool" pinkj

Christina Horton
02-02-2009, 11:26 AM
I am a truck driver so I don't have an office persay. I do have a yard and offices all across Canada and the one that's my home termanal I came out to a girl there. I have known her for years and just love her. I have been painting my long nails like blue pink and do on. One day on of my disspstchers he a good guy and like to tees me about my long ear rings saw the nails and said what now you paint your nails. Then he said what's next a skirt she said to this well it would not matter if he did. So i winked at her and said what if i did . Well after that one one there has said anything. Later I told her I cd and she said I thought you might. Then she shocked me and told me that her and her husband know a cder and she would get me in touch with her. So like pinkj whom I say wellcome here and glad to see more of you wonderfull people in the world. There out there we just need to sift the dirt and find the dimonds. Huggs to all the greats ggs out there. Kississ:love::hugs::):canada:

Lora Olivia
02-02-2009, 12:04 PM
What a great thing. Welcome Pinkj. As the guys Bartles & James used to say, "thank you for your support"