PDA

View Full Version : A secret cure for the flu

tall sam
01-31-2009, 05:55 AM
There has been a horrid flu going around and although I usually avoid them this one got me. Anyway I spent the weekend and monday in bed. Well monday after the kids had gone to school and wife to work I couldnt resist a little bit of dress-up as its been a while. Well I was not feeling healthy at the start but it was amazing how I starting feeling so much better once I was all femme. Even the runny nose behaved so my makeup didnt get ruined in 5 minutes. By about mid afternoon when it was time to start fetting back to normal I felt so much better!

So, avaid the usual chemical flu remidies and simply dress up all fem and be a girl for a while to get cured!

Sam

Nigella
01-31-2009, 06:05 AM
...So, avaid the usual chemical flu remidies and simply dress up all fem and be a girl for a while to get cured!

Sam

And that is why a GG gets on with things even if they are unwell, they don't need to dress up cos they are fem. They have had this cure for eons, just didn't want us fellas to find out. :devil:

Deborah Jane
01-31-2009, 06:22 AM
I can see the advert now!!!! :D
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................
Feeling rundown, nose running, feeling lethargic ?

Have you tried the usual cures without success ?

Then try this !

tall sam
01-31-2009, 06:33 AM
[QUOTE=deborah jane;1591786]I can see the advert now!!!! :D
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................
Deborah

thats brilliant! Evetually we might even come up with an internationally accepted way to cure the flu and allow us CDers out in freedom for at least one day a year!! (albeit with a runny nose and swollen eyes

Sam

Joanne f
01-31-2009, 07:43 AM
Once i had the flu someone i worked with told me the best cure was to have some wiskey&hot milk, so i have a large amount of wiskey with a littel warm milk (i had the flu quite bad ):D as i figered that the more wiskey i had the better the cure, well i am not a drinker so the wiskey took efect, i had a job to climb the stairs to go to bad and i was as sick as a dog, but guess what the next day I STILL HAD THE FLU :devil: maybe i should try your cure if ever i get it again .

Phyliss
01-31-2009, 08:11 AM
Is it better than Chicken Soup ?

Teri Jean
01-31-2009, 08:15 AM
It's all mind over matter, can I get that dress? Thank you Deborah as I just bought a new cocktail dress so I'm half way there. Hahaha Love you Keli

JoAnne Wheeler
01-31-2009, 08:27 AM
Dressing is very health for all kinds of physical and emotional conditions

JoAnne Wheeler