PDA

View Full Version : Why CD So Late

diannecourtney
01-31-2009, 10:36 AM
Why do I do it? It makes me feel many years younger. In fact I go back to a 6 month episode with some of my wifes discards includung the bridal nights atire which was pleasantly lacey and very silky. This was rhe time that men wore nehru suits and shoes with 3" heels. I had a tough time giving those up... but pressures of the time and job.

Anyway, I start the day with a boosted bra, and complete lower lingerie hiidden under eddie Bauer jeans and 2' heels. At home I wpuld be donning a complete outfit for the duration of the wifes trips.

I still would like to try a make over, but I have gotten a a demo from a MAC girl on a base eye treatment.

To finish the story, I do enjoy feeling like a lady.:):):)

tamarav
01-31-2009, 03:04 PM
As you should! I hope you completely enjoy yourself in the time you have. Then you can start planning for the next time.

gennee
01-31-2009, 06:53 PM
I was a late bloomer (started at age 56) but now I'm out in public a lot. I enjoy being a lady. Better late than never.

Gennee

:gorgeous:

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 10:00 AM
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

JoAnne Wheeler

Tasha McIntyre
02-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Although I have been wearing skirts and dresses for many years, I only had my first go at hair and make up about 4 months ago..........Damn I wish I didn't leave it until so late.

Like the girls have said, better late than never.

Cheers

Tash :)

tricia_uktv
02-03-2009, 05:33 PM
We do it when we are ready, thats all. I'm ready and I love it! Have fun

Kimberly Marie Kelly
02-03-2009, 10:18 PM
the last 2 years the CD as exploded, I dress everyday at home and dress in feminine clothes, usually pants and blouses and wear makeup at work. As they say, better late than never.:battingeyelashes: