PDA

View Full Version : What I Love aout being a Girl: The Physical Manifestations

JODINYCTV
01-31-2009, 10:42 AM
When I transform myself into Jodi, there are certain aspects of the process and the look I create that are most dangerously exciting, those parts of presenting the wonderful illusion of a female appearance, that set my heart and other body parts pounding with joy and sensual release.

Below are some of my favorites. My insatiable curiosity about my ‘fellow’ girls compels me to ask, as I doubtlessly missed more than a few, what are some of yours? Thanks in advance for sharing.

HOSE: The undeniably glorious feel of nylon encased legs, and how good they feel rubbing together (or rubbing up against those of another set of similarly clad legs, that pretty well defines Yummy for me!). Sheer support pantyhose (crotchless) are Jodi's constant companion. What about you?

SHAVED BODY: No, not just the legs and the indescribable feel of them when shaved and nyloned, but the look and feel of a completely hairless body. No hairy chest or underarms for me. Anything less than total smoothness tends to remind me of the guy side I left behind. Nothing beats being smooth all over.

High Heels: Those daringly sexy display cases that show off our legs at the right angle to enhance their shape and look. I hesitate to ever want to take them off when en femme. And yes, the higher the better (or at least as high as I can manage without inducing pain or making walking damn near impossible, and I own a few pairs of shoes that are a real pain, but worth dealing with!).

LIPSTICK: A constant reminder of our submission to our femme side. The taste and feel on our lips, the most femme aspect of any makeup job. Other than for well made up eyes, nothing highlights and screams out GIRL more than our painted lips.

LONG HAIR: For me it means a wig and it completes who I am as Jodi. When I feel those curls cascading down my back, embracing my shoulders, I cannot help but be reminded of my female status, not to mention how they frame my face.

PERFUME: A heady, rich girlish scent screams out to the world that I am all girl and loving it. It is liquid sex that I splash on with reckless abandon. A lady should smell like a lady, and a good scent (or two) aids me in the surrender to my softer, more delicate self every time. Not to mention it is a wonderful aphrodisiac for our friends, admires and lovers!

SHORT SKIRTS AND DRESSES: Few things remind you of your vulnerability and femme self more than short tight clothing, especially that which frames the legs, showcasing them just tantalizingly shy of our nether regions.

JEWLERY: Those glittering accoutrements dangling and hanging from various body parts are yet more obvious and womanly manifestations of our need to show off our girl side.

NAILS: Yes, Jodi without long, preferably red nails is hardly worth the effort. Much as with lipstick, I am less than my full girl self unless I am flaunting long femme nails, the color alone, acts as a vivid reminder of who I have become and adds to the enjoyment in a way I cannot quite explain. Maybe one of you gals can.

And Finally: The lovely lady looking back at us in the mirror: The antithesis of the ‘standard issue’ self we normally are. The final joy and payoff of the transformation is seeing how we have gone from drab to damsel, how we now exude sex appeal and glamour, and face it, most girls just love to be sexy. Worth all the work and hassle most every time!

Your favorite things about becoming a girl? Tell us please!

In closing: Since coming to this board, you gals have been nothing short of supportive and most gracious in your replies to my postings. My thanks to all who have and will post! All my love from Brooklyn!

Visit my crappy little profile & view my pics at:

http://profiles.aim.com/JodiNYCTV

docrobbysherry
01-31-2009, 11:14 AM
I guess I enjoy the same things u do. Except for the following:

I don't wear lipstick, do my nails, shave anything besides my face, own any crotchless panties or pantyhose, or use perfume! ( Alergic, "A-CHEW"!):eek:

U left out girdles and corsets! Girdles, etc. give my body that smooth, firm feeling all over! And corsets litterally, take my breath away! I LOVE those things!

And one last "physical manifestation" comes at the end of my CD session. As I watch my alter ego in the mirror!:D

KARI AN
01-31-2009, 11:50 AM
I agree with you there is nothing better than putting on your makeup and slipping in something nice. The true feeling when looking in the mirror and enjoying what you see.

TGMarla
01-31-2009, 11:55 AM
HOSE: I always wear hosiery. It's one of the things I love best about "being" a girl. They're a must. There's nothing more feminine.

SHAVED BODY: I'm not at liberty to do much shaving. I do my best to thin out the forest with electric clippers, and double up on the hosiery to hide the hair. A girl's got to do what she's got to do.

High Heels: I adore high heels. Presently I have about seven pairs of shoes and one pair of really pretty boots.

LIPSTICK: I wear lipstick every time I dress. I'm incomplete without it. You're right about its importance in finishing one's makeup. Gorgeous lips are one of the most feminine aspects of one's appearance.

LONG HAIR: My hair is one of the things I like best about being en femme. It's one of those things that women have managed to isolate unto themselves in our culture. Sure, there are men with long hair, but it's just not the same. I love having long, pretty hair.

PERFUME: I only wear perfume on weekends while my wife is away at work. I really love wearing it, and smelling its feminine scent all around me. But for me, it's a luxury.

SHORT SKIRTS AND DRESSES: I really don't have anything real short. I prefer my skirts and dresses to hang down to just below my knees. To each her own. That's not to say that there aren't some dresses and outfits that are shorter that I wouldn't jump to try on and wear...I just don't go out of my way for them.

JEWLERY: My repertoire usually includes a bracelet on each wrist, a necklace that accents what I'm wearing, earrings, rings, and an ankle bracelet.

NAILS: Again, like eye makeup and perfume, it's usually a weekend thing.

And Finally: The lovely lady looking back at us in the mirror: Yes, I feel it's all worth it once I see myself looking back at me. It is a sense of joy and wholeness that I can't easily describe. I must love it....I keep coming back for more!

DawnRodgers
01-31-2009, 12:08 PM
Everything you say Jodi plus, in addition, applying full make-up. Including plucked eyebrows, mascara, eyeliner and shadow. Done depending on the outfit and presentation. That and toenails polished and showing in sandals completes the image for me.

christiecd
01-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Great post jodi! Those things definitely bring out the woman in me too.

christie

Phyliss
01-31-2009, 01:31 PM
As for the physical aspects , Jusrt about everything has been covered and I'd simply be repeating more of same in that department.

One thing that just happened to me today along these same lines is being asked where I bought the particular clothes I was wearing, because she thought they looked nice and she wanted to get herself a similar set. That and being told that I take better care of myself than some women.

KInda makes all the trouble worth it. To be accepted as an equal.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 10:01 AM
I think you just about covered everything !

JoAnne Wheeler

Tasha McIntyre
02-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Oh yeah, that's the whole nine yards!

Desiree2bababe
02-03-2009, 12:38 PM
You said it all and very well I might add. The only left is the "icing on the cake", which for me is to submit to a man.

diannecourtney
02-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Girl, you could not have put it better. I thougth I tried toexpress it the other day, but you have done it so much more superbly...:):):)

leesametz
02-03-2009, 09:04 PM
very good post. i agree probably about 85% (variations on your themes) but im still waiting for
The lovely lady looking back at us in the mirror part to happen...

geri-tg.
02-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Great post you covered it all thanks.:)

Jenniferpl
02-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Ah, the bra. Let's not forget that simple item. :)

msginaadoll
02-03-2009, 10:33 PM
I agree with all of the above. Clothing wise I guess I have changed so even a nice pair of jeans make me feel feminine depending on the setting/situation. It use to be only a skirt or dress would do that. Also a nice snug turtleneck, in a lovely pink or mpurple or fuschia! I dont ever feel complete unless I have my nails on as well.

buffchick
02-03-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm a GG and your post fascinated me. It really drove home for me what dressing represents for so many of you. Your descriptive words were so eloquent.

I noticed a common theme in the post that seemed to parallel your definition of femininity:

daringly sexy
submission
surrender
vulnerability
soft
delicate

Is that something that most cd's hope to achieve when dressing? I've never heard the imagery used to this degree and I was wondering....is that the goal when one dresses? Is submission and vulnerability something that you want to feel? Do you ever feel fear when dressed in public ....the kind of fear that a GG might feel in a world full of men?

MissConstrued
02-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Is submission and vulnerability something that you want to feel? Do you ever feel fear when dressed in public ....the kind of fear that a GG might feel in a world full of men?

No, and no. I just get a kick out of being pretty.

As for vulnerability, my left hook works good either way. Girls can kick ass! :D

I suspect opinions are going to vary on this, though.

Celeste
02-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Oh yes ,very good descriptions, especially "the hose rubbing other legs part",I totally enjoy everything you mentioned except for the nails.

Melinda G
02-03-2009, 11:21 PM
You left out the sound of heels on the pavement. The feel of the breeze up under a short dress, and the sexy chick staring back at me in the store window reflection at night. Otherwise, you pretty much covered it.
There is a feeling of vulnerability, when walking down the street at night in a short dress, coat and heels, and a car slows down for a better look.

Lucypink
02-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Jodi:
I couldn't say it better, you didn't miss a thing, and agree with all other opinions too.
Including the short dress tangling with the wind when walking on the open, and the reflection of Lucy in the store window at the mall.

All makes the women in me and every thing does the excitement of doing it again!

Great post... Lucy

erickka
02-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Jodi, you said it all. It all just feels right when done, and that girl looking back in the mirror is the the icing!

deja true
02-04-2009, 08:12 AM
daringly sexy
submission
surrender
vulnerability
soft
delicate

Is that something that most cd's hope to achieve when dressing? ...is that the goal when one dresses? Is submission and vulnerability something that you want to feel? Do you ever feel fear when dressed in public ....the kind of fear that a GG might feel in a world full of men?

Vulnerable? Yes, we know that feeling and it's not a pleasant feeling is it. This aspect, in particular, is what helps so many of us at least get an inkling of the real world of women.

And no, I don't like that at all. To willingly surrender to someone who loves you is a completely different idea. And one that many here might dream of, but for me, the surrender has to be a mutual surrender. No power games, no force, mental or physical, in reality or in fantasy.

Most men, I guess, like the idea of soft and delicate women, but my personal preference is a strong and confident one. I would not and cannot even think of being the coy, retiring type. To stand tall, to look another in the eye, to say what I think, as male or female, is my ideal.

We're all different, buffy, but I hope that the height of my heels or the tightness of my jeans doesn't cause me to actually be somebody I'm not.

:)

Kate Simmons
02-04-2009, 08:33 AM
You've described some of the elements we use to purvey the illusion of being feminine Jodi. If we apply the elements correctly, at some point the illusion can become reality for all practical purposes. This is the time we have to have it all together or the process has the ability to consume us and there is the distinct possibility we could lose ourselves. I know this because I've been there. We have to decide if this what we really want though and deciding which one is the fantasy and which one is the reality can become difficult. This is why having a handle on and understanding the associated feelings is critical.:)

Elizabeth Ann
02-04-2009, 11:09 AM
I'm a GG and your post fascinated me. It really drove home for me what dressing represents for so many of you. Your descriptive words were so eloquent.

I noticed a common theme in the post that seemed to parallel your definition of femininity:

daringly sexy
submission
surrender
vulnerability
soft
delicate

Is that something that most cd's hope to achieve when dressing? I've never heard the imagery used to this degree and I was wondering....is that the goal when one dresses? Is submission and vulnerability something that you want to feel? Do you ever feel fear when dressed in public ....the kind of fear that a GG might feel in a world full of men?

Interesting question. I noticed the language as well.

Jody's profile mentions B&D, so I believe she is talking about the sort of submission and vulnerability that takes place between two (or more) consenting adults. As someone else observed, this is not uncommon among CDs, and I myself enjoy submissive role playing with my wife.

In a more general sense, I can see where all the talk on this forum about nervousness, risk taking, and adrenalin, from going out could lead you to that conclusion. I think the vast majority of us, however, definitely do not find real fear to be a turn on. Submission to strangers is a common theme in the romance literature of all genders, but real danger is not something that most of us would actually want to experience.

As I think about it, I would have to say that CDs are as guilty as most of sexist stereotypes, and submission and vulnerability fits the version of femininity that many of us try to emulate. But we are not crazy enough to be real danger junkies (I don't think).

Regards,
Liz

Lorna
02-04-2009, 11:44 AM
I, too, noticed the several references to vulnerability and I understand exactly what is meant by that feeling. Somehow the lightness of many female garments (dress, skirt, slip, nylons, etc) makes them feel flimsy and easily damaged whereas most male garments are heavier and stronger. Then there's the openness of skirts with the potential to reveal in a way that trousers don't - likewise low necklines, strapless tops, etc.. There is also a degree of complexity - reliance on straps, hooks and eyes, buckles, suspenders, elastic, etc to a greater extent than with men's clothes. All these are examples of ways in which the attire itself makes the wearer feel more vulnerable.

The second sort of vulnerability is quite different and much more sinister and alarming. I refer to the sense that the vulnerability of the clothing might itself lead to unwanted molestation or violence from men. Sometimes we read of how high heel shoes could hinder a woman trying to escape an attacker, for example. However, this is a reflection on society and not the clothing. I hope I am far from alone in feeling protective towards women - I recognise their vulnerability and do not want to exploit it. It is indeed sad if, because there are males around with malicious intent, women feel unable to dress in a feminine way because of that perceived vulnerability.

Before I am jumped upon for seeming to suggest that women are weak and need protection from men, let me state clearly that this is not how I see things. Women are strong in very many ways and, if they want to emphasise that by wearing "non-vulnerable" clothing, I support their right to do that.

Rachael Ray
02-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Ah, the bra. Let's not forget that simple item. :)

can't forget about the "girls"....

suchacutie
02-04-2009, 06:57 PM
I agree with all this about the physical aspect. The other day my wife came in the bedroom to talk with me as I was transforming. We talked, but suddenly we didn't know who we were: him or her. For us it makes a difference as we really see us as two pretty different personalities.

That got me thinking about the list you made..great list..of the physical aspects of dressing. I realized that I use these aspects as a sensual change from male to female. When I walk out of the bedroom in full feminine mode, those physical things are what put the sway in my step and the mental image in my head, driving me to change speech patterns, voice, actions...all of it. They drive me to sit as a lady and not some guy!

I think that shows just how powerful they are, and every time I need to fix my makeup I get reminded :)...

tina

JODINYCTV
02-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Once more, your kind responses have made me glad I decided to post my thoughts and observations here.

I could and should respond to each of you individually, but I barely have time to address my real world concerns, do two jobs, and get Jodi out often enough, so with this post I wish to speak to the specific concerns of buffchick, a GG, who wrote (and thanks my dear):

----------------------------------------------------------------

daringly sexy
submission
surrender
vulnerability
soft
delicate

----------------------------------------------------------------

I must say I dress expecting to achieve nothing more than having a bit of fun, unleashing the sensuous gal within, and maybe exploring the sexual release that Jodi craves, although I do not always seek (nor satisfy) those desires. I don’t dress only to enjoy the sexual component of Jodi, indeed, sometimes I dress up caring not at all to do so (although, in all honesty that is probably about 10% of the time!)

When dressed if I have a goal it would be the enjoyment fostered by the release from the bondage and constraints of my ‘real world’, day to day male life, with entwines glorious highs, with stupefying lows and enough agita and anguish some days to make those days just barely tolerable (and no, none of that ‘real life’ stress is cross dressing related).

I just enjoy the process of transforming from Joe average guy to a relatively attractive gal, and yes I then love to flaunt that sexuality. I have known and seen too many fine examples of feminine perfection (looks and clothing wise) in my time, who seem to abhor their very feminity, gals who play it down, who in short, fail to take advantage of their natural gifts, or have no desire to showcase what they have to full advantage.

Then again, why should they if they choose not to. But as a guy who must work and work overtime at that to be a gal, going to extraordinary lengths to present myself decently, like many of us who enjoy this delightful hobby do, I can only feel sorrow, that they are not taking advantage of their natural born ‘gifts’. To a CD like me, it seems such a waste (and of course we often wish we would have been bestowed with such gifts).

Now if I may, allow me to address the words you seized upon one by one, and see if I can clearly and lucidly explain why I used them.

DARINGLY SEXY: Well, hell YES! Going from drab, average guy to head turner is part of the fun, you bet I enjoy being sexy, daringly in my case, means I do so by vamping it up, wearing relatively revealing (IE: short) outfits that showcase my legs, and doing my makeup in a sultry style. In plain Brooklynese, looking as hot as I can.

SUBMISSION: In part I am referring to my submission to my softer self. As a guy, although I do not fake macho and am hardly typical in many respects, I do have a stereotypically girlish sense of softness at my core, and I demure to it as I like not having to be hard and unemotional, which the ‘real world’ I inhabit often requires.

Also, as pointed out by another poster, I am a serious devotee of B&D, and submission to ones Master or Mistress is part of the role of submissive I play with those I entrust to capture and bind me. As I have expressed to many, there is something rather freeing about being in bondage. Perhaps by giving up control so completely, I excise that part of me that needs to always be in control.

Also, I am not your standard issue sub, or bottom or any of that. I just enjoy being on the bound end of the equipment used to restrain me.

SURRENDER: Much the same as submission, I surrender to that component of the whole me, than needs to be 180 degrees out of phase with the me that occupies the 98% or so of my time that I am not ‘en femme’. I surrender all my typical traits and desires; to those only Jodi knows and needs fulfilled. And yes, surrendering to the control of another, is hot, and true it can be fraught with some danger, but Jodi is less than complete when she cannot enjoy surrendering control for a period of time.

VUNERABILITY: For reasons I may not be capable of properly expressing, let me say that as a guy, I am generally in control, and if I am not, I usually want to be.

Oh, I am not a big guy as I usually am within 5 pounds on either side of 145 pounds, and at about 5’ 8” am relatively slim and not at all muscular. So I am hardly a physical threat to anyone. However as my male self, I am a life long New Yorker, so I come fully equipped with sufficient “Take no S@*t attitude” to not back down on occasion.

Yet, I revel in the vulnerability. That feeling of being weaker and more delicate, playing the role of a girl for the taking, is part of the Jodi experience that I do relish. So I enjoy the short stretches of time I can be soft.

And as I do not have to be soft all the time, and do not need to indulge in the Herculean effort many GG’s must engender to look their most femme best more than a few times a month if that often, makes being Jodi all the sweeter. I often think that if I was a girl everyday, and had to do the hard labor involved in looking absolutely scrumptious every day, I would quickly tire of the chore. As a part time gal I can be as vulnerable and soft as I wish, as I know I will only be displaying that side of me for a short duration. So I fully embrace that part of me when I may.

SOFT: Indeed. I must often ‘play’ hard ass guy by day, so morphing into a soft girl is particularly pleasing. Of course not all girls are ‘soft’ or any of the other traits I encompass as Jodi, but its one of the ones I desire when I am my gal self. I want to be DELICATE, to take comfort and joy in being that delicate creature many girls of my dreams and my reality have been.

The typical male who fears being seen as delicate or soft in any way usually disgusts me. I admire a person who can run the gamut of feelings and emotions, and there are some I can only express faithfully as Jodi.

As for feeling fear dressed in public, that sense is there. However, it is relatively muted as I live in a place that exudes considerable tolerance of the differently sexually abled overall.

Sure I am aware of the danger of running into some queer bashing types, and know dressed in tight clothes and the de rigueur heels I favor, that escape from such under informed brutes could prove difficult. But I must be and express who I am without giving in to those fears. My choice to be a part time girl means accepting the possibility of encountering danger due to my gender bending pronouncement of significant difference from the rest. I take the risk, exercise as much caution as a gal can, and deny myself as little as Jodi as I can. The danger is not a turn on for me, rather just a fact of life as Jodi.

Otherwise as Jodi, my personal zeitgeist if you will is not at all altered from that of my male self. My views and opinions, my politics, my outlook on life, my innate personality is the same. It just becomes tempered with sweetness, softness and feminity that I think enhances my attributes, and hopefully helps nullify those components of me, I am less enamored of.

I hope I was clear and am always willing to answer any specific questions you gals pose. Why we are who we are as gals can be inordinately complex to properly explain, but I hope I have done a serviceable job at doing so. Love to all from Brooklyn.

Jodi

Patty
02-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Yes the bra

buffchick
02-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Jodi,

Thank you so much for your detailed response to my question. It's obvious to me that cd's enjoy their femme selves, I just had no idea to what extent and how deep the desire goes.

I can completely understand how it would seem a shame to see a woman not take full advantage of her femininity. I can say that I have been one of those gals who had abhored being female for many years. I was raped at 14 and decided then that to be female was dangerous and dirty and did my best to hide it. I did such a good job of it that I weighed 280 lbs by the time I became an adult. I have since shed half my bodyweight and have become very muscular (naturally), partially because I like the look and partially so that I look like I can protect myself.

I now love to dress attractively, but to do so comes with a certain risk. I've been followed, cornered and scared half out of my mind. It seems as though I walk a fine line between being who I want to be - attractive, sensual - and putting myself in danger. I generally opt for the safer alternative. Femininity is a double-edged sword for me.

I am so very impressed with all of you who have embraced your femininity, and I have gained so much courage from your words.

Lorna
02-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Jodi, thank you for a most thoughtful and genuine further response, making very clear how it feels to be a sensitive cross-dresser. And to Buffchick also, thank you for your honest and clear résumé of your female viewpoint. I was very sad to read of your awful experience at such a young age and of its impact on your later life. I was very fortunate, in my teens, to come across a wide range of kindly adults - of both genders and all ages - which gave me great confidence in the overwhelming goodness of most people. As an only child, that was valuable and has allowed me to enjoy an adult life free from the anxieties which must inevitably accompany those whose younger days were less happy. I remain convinced that a very high proportion of people, men and women, not only pose no threat but would do their best to help others in trouble. It's such a shame that the dreadful actions and attitudes of the few create an atmosphere of suspicion and fear.

Lisa Catherine
02-05-2009, 06:28 AM
YES, you gals have indeed said it all for me, I truly enjoy putting it all on and looking at the girl in the mirror!!:daydreaming: I don't get the opportunity to do the makeup and nails too often, but getting "dolled up" does help me relax after a day's work, I too, have to use a brute personality in my work environment!:hugs:

Melinda G
02-05-2009, 01:57 PM
In addition to all of the above, I find it extremely enjoyable to just become someone else for a while. To just get out of my guy clothes, and get into some flimsy, sexy clothes and heels, and just go out as someone completely different.

Walk down the street in jeans, sweatshirt, cotton socks and tennis shoes. Then walk down the same street in pantyhose, bra, short dress, and three inch heels, wig and makeup. It is impossible to describe the difference in feelings, both emotional and physical.

vjaducd
02-05-2009, 02:12 PM
When I transform myself into Jodi, there are certain aspects of the process and the look I create that are most dangerously exciting, those parts of presenting the wonderful illusion of a female appearance, that set my heart and other body parts pounding with joy and sensual release.

Below are some of my favorites. My insatiable curiosity about my ‘fellow’ girls compels me to ask, as I doubtlessly missed more than a few, what are some of yours? Thanks in advance for sharing.

HOSE: The undeniably glorious feel of nylon encased legs, and how good they feel rubbing together (or rubbing up against those of another set of similarly clad legs, that pretty well defines Yummy for me!). Sheer support pantyhose (crotchless) are Jodi's constant companion. What about you?

SHAVED BODY: No, not just the legs and the indescribable feel of them when shaved and nyloned, but the look and feel of a completely hairless body. No hairy chest or underarms for me. Anything less than total smoothness tends to remind me of the guy side I left behind. Nothing beats being smooth all over.

High Heels: Those daringly sexy display cases that show off our legs at the right angle to enhance their shape and look. I hesitate to ever want to take them off when en femme. And yes, the higher the better (or at least as high as I can manage without inducing pain or making walking damn near impossible, and I own a few pairs of shoes that are a real pain, but worth dealing with!).

LIPSTICK: A constant reminder of our submission to our femme side. The taste and feel on our lips, the most femme aspect of any makeup job. Other than for well made up eyes, nothing highlights and screams out GIRL more than our painted lips.

LONG HAIR: For me it means a wig and it completes who I am as Jodi. When I feel those curls cascading down my back, embracing my shoulders, I cannot help but be reminded of my female status, not to mention how they frame my face.

PERFUME: A heady, rich girlish scent screams out to the world that I am all girl and loving it. It is liquid sex that I splash on with reckless abandon. A lady should smell like a lady, and a good scent (or two) aids me in the surrender to my softer, more delicate self every time. Not to mention it is a wonderful aphrodisiac for our friends, admires and lovers!

SHORT SKIRTS AND DRESSES: Few things remind you of your vulnerability and femme self more than short tight clothing, especially that which frames the legs, showcasing them just tantalizingly shy of our nether regions.

JEWLERY: Those glittering accoutrements dangling and hanging from various body parts are yet more obvious and womanly manifestations of our need to show off our girl side.

NAILS: Yes, Jodi without long, preferably red nails is hardly worth the effort. Much as with lipstick, I am less than my full girl self unless I am flaunting long femme nails, the color alone, acts as a vivid reminder of who I have become and adds to the enjoyment in a way I cannot quite explain. Maybe one of you gals can.

And Finally: The lovely lady looking back at us in the mirror: The antithesis of the ‘standard issue’ self we normally are. The final joy and payoff of the transformation is seeing how we have gone from drab to damsel, how we now exude sex appeal and glamour, and face it, most girls just love to be sexy. Worth all the work and hassle most every time!

Your favorite things about becoming a girl? Tell us please!

In closing: Since coming to this board, you gals have been nothing short of supportive and most gracious in your replies to my postings. My thanks to all who have and will post! All my love from Brooklyn!

Visit my crappy little profile & view my pics at:

http://profiles.aim.com/JodiNYCTV
Yes I exectly feel like you after complete c/ding but my problem is after all I have to masterbate to come back to the normal, do you face same problem ? or am i the oly c/d. Pl.share your feelings & expressions
vjaducd

beenherelongtime
02-05-2009, 03:33 PM
i can't speak to sensitivity and being vernability as i very seldom went out fully dressed, but i did like hose on hose, skirts, not too short, wind up them, bras, corsets, girdles, slips (oh slips, love them) 1/2 slips and heels.

Mindy
02-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Jodi,

You described how I feel so perfectly (and those of you who added).

Thank you....It made my day just to read it.

Mindy

Samantha43
02-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Jodi,

Very well written. You certainly have a way with words!

I agree with all of what you said except perfume. I have an allergy.

For myself, I would add eye makeup. I can't seem to stop looking at my eyes in the mirror when I am all made up.

JODINYCTV
02-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Yes I exectly feel like you after complete c/ding but my problem is after all I have to masterbate to come back to the normal, do you face same problem ? or am i the oly c/d. Pl.share your feelings & expressions
vjaducd

The sexual component of being Jodi is undeniably pivotal, indeed essential. If being Jodi was not such a turn on in the erogenous zone, I doubt I’d bother to dress at all.

That said, I do not ‘come’ or have an orgasm every time I am Jodi, although I want to. But that is only about 10% of the time. After all, Jodi is my most sexual and sensual and wickedly deviant sexual self. It allows the tart, the tramp, the trollop within to be unleashed, allowing the latchkey harlot I harbor out for an evening of undiluted fun, which works best when I have transformed into my sexier self!

However, after I ‘get off’, so to speak, be it with a partner or thru some form of self-stimulation, I rarely feel a need to de-Jodize.

Indeed, I often ‘stay in character’ well past that point, and often it leads to a repeat performance or two. Despite my advancing years, my libido is still relatively high strung, for better or worse. Sometimes I wish Jodi was not such a sexual focal point for me, as if that was not the case, I’d be better equipped to ‘control’ the raging sexaholic side of myself.

And then again, I think, well F@*K it, enjoy the carnal cravings and ultimate release that is any sexual endeavor enjoyed while in femme mode. Too many of us gals deny ourselves the release we crave, indeed the release we should relish and partake of as often as we can when in girl mode. Particularly as I find sex so much more enjoyable as my gal self!

Why deny such ultimate pleasure? If your gal self is horny and hot and seeks sexual release, do your all to give her what she requires, within reason of course.

After such release, Jodi often remains quite active. Interestingly, I find the only sexual deviation of Jodi’s that is fully satisfied upon orgasm is that associated with bondage, which is an enormous turn on for me, and only as Jodi, my male side craves the capture not at all.

Once I’ve satisfied my innate urge to come, I want to be free of bondage or my sub role. That is how tied in (so-to-speak) to my sexuality that predilection of mine is.

But if you find you are totally satisfied and no longer require girl time once you have satisfied your carnal cravings, then let her go until next time... and do whatever you must to make the resolution of your lust as glorious as possible.

Your comments, complimentary or critical, are requested, indeed they are critical, and I am glad to respond as best I can.

Jodi

My nascent little web presence: http://profiles.aim.com/JodiNYCTV

JODINYCTV
02-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Jodi,

Very well written. You certainly have a way with words!

I agree with all of what you said except perfume. I have an allergy.

For myself, I would add eye makeup. I can't seem to stop looking at my eyes in the mirror when I am all made up.

First, thanks for appreciating my post. I try to find the right words to express myself and hope I do so relatively well.

Eye makeup done right will do more to complete your look than any other part of the makeup process except for lipstick.

I spend considerable time trying to get it right, a process which as I age becomes more of a chore as my receding vision makes doing my eye makeup correctly more difficult with each passing day.

But you are SO right to point out how instrumental it is in achieving a femme look. Whenever I see a hot gal hiding her eyes behind glasses that obscure an otherwise great eye makeup job (usually in pics to disguise themselves somewhat) I think “What a shame and what a waste’

And, by the way ladies, STOP THAT. 99% of the people on the planet that know you are unlikely to recognize you even if they did happen across your femme pics. Every time I see pics on-line where the lady in question avoids showing her face I think ‘Why bother posting pics at all’! In essence you have not.

If it is because you feel you do not look acceptable enough or are otherwise unsatisfied with your look, I can understand. But too many gals that pull off the ruse quite well shun doing so for the camera. And that is almost always, a real shame.

As always, your comments, complimentary or critical, are requested.

Jodi

Jodi on the WorldWideWeb: http://profiles.aim.com/JodiNYCTV

sometimes_miss
02-06-2009, 12:33 AM
And, by the way ladies, STOP THAT. 99% of the people on the planet that know you are unlikely to recognize you even if they did happen across your femme pics.
Right. and the 1% that do are the problem for us that don't want to be 'out'. The 1% is all it takes. I was nearly outed on a generic dating site WITHOUT any pictures, they just read my posts, location (which wasn't even my real town, just something in the area I picked exactly for the reason of staying closeted), and put two and two together. A co-worker started asking me OPENLY IN FRONT OF THE REST OF THE STAFF about if I would like to wear a thong, and a few other choice articles of clothing. This went on for a while, and it took every part of me to keep denying any interest at all. I wound up deleting the profile permanently, lest they put it up for examination for anyone else to wonder about. A picture of any kind with my face in it would have cemented the identification. Despite what you may wish, most of us do not pass. So, NO THANKS TO PICTURES. It would be easy enough for anyone to read these forums, join anonymously, and read up on any one of us, our collective posts, and find little tidbits of information here and there, and of course any pictures would be the damning evidence against us.

Hali
02-06-2009, 03:01 AM

daringly sexy
submission
surrender
vulnerability
soft
delicate

Buffchick its different strokes for different folks cos i dont feel surrender, submission part but i feel daringly sexy, vulnerable, soft and delicate and what i feel the most is the fear of men when am dressed in public cos some men know how to creep on u from the back without notice and often scare the shi* out of u only to tell u that they want to talk to u, which i hardly reply cos am not confident with my voice. Not to talk of trying to grab u especially in the night this has happened to me many times especially on a college campus.

Maria1963
02-06-2009, 09:32 AM
HOSE: There is nothing like a pair of tights on the legs. Most men have their legs constantly hidden by trousers it's not until you show them off in tights you realise how lucky you can be.

SHAVED BODY: Entirely agree with you no hair. Fortunately I'm not that hairy to begin with.

High Heels: I love high heels. Trouble is that if they are too high you stick out like a sore thumb. You don't see many biological women tottering round the streets do you?

LIPSTICK: The final touch to perfection!

LONG HAIR: I don't wear a wig too long. Takes too much time brushing it etc.

PERFUME: is a thing that I've got to work on to find the right one since my re-birth after 18 months off the girlie road.

SHORT SKIRTS AND DRESSES: I love short skirts but you walk around the shops and there are very few on sale at present. Too many women wearing trousers!

JEWLERY: I love jewley but starting again from scratch I've had to prioritise make up and clothes come first.

NAILS: Long false nails lovely but not worth the money as I'm still having to change back and forth. Getting good at nail polish and sometimes treat myself to a trip to the nail bar.

And Finally: The lovely lady looking back at us in the mirror: Agree with your comments entirely.

xAnne_Mariex
02-06-2009, 04:52 PM
My favourite things:

My tights: Always the first thing I put on and always the last thing I take off, I LOVE tights both on myself and other people and can add a really sexy touch to an outfit

Cleavage: It's quite hard to achieve sometimes, but when I manage to get a really good looking and convincing cleavage it really completes the look

Wig: I don't have long hair and don't want all the hard work that comes with long hair, so a nice wig is a must for me. I got a new one today and I love it

Dress or skirt: I'm definitely a member of the 'short as possible' club, I love girls in short skirts and I love wearing them myself. They show off my legs well and make me feel a little bit naughty at the same time lol

Lipstick: I don't wear full make up yet and my attempts to apply it have gone quite wrong in the past, so I just stick to nice bright shiny lipstick for now. It's a small touch but it makes me feel that little bit more sexy

The comfort: For me, womens clothes are incredibly comfortable. I can happily sit around for hours fuly dressed and feel totally comfortable and relaxed, I can't say the same for my boring guys clothes