PDA

View Full Version : ultimate compliment

Kelsy
01-31-2009, 04:43 PM
I love my wife!!:D she is so supportive! I was sitting in my living room this morning looking at this site on my puter, I was in my nightie, I had my hair up with my ribbon ties in (that she gave me) hoop earrings and she says you look like a woman sittiing there!! I beamed! do you get compliments from your SO?! and what have been your favorite compliments received from any source?

:hugs:Kelsy

Michelia
01-31-2009, 06:46 PM
Isn't it the best when you get these from your loved one? It beats any and all other compliments.

My SO says she is jealous because I have this ability to be girly and flirty with my looks that she never had. I do not quite agree with her, but it does feel good to hear it!

gennee
01-31-2009, 07:03 PM
That's lovely, Kelsy. My So has complimented me on my look. She even wears my clothes. :D

Gennee

Susan.
01-31-2009, 10:30 PM
My wife is not into giving compliments while I'm dressed. Once she said that I looked like Ossie Osbourne in my long hair wig. Unfortunately, she was telling the truth. :eek:

CharlotteW
01-31-2009, 10:38 PM
My wife always tells me I have great legs. She says things like "you have better legs than most of the women I know". At first I didn't really believe her, but too many people have made similar comments, it's embarrassing but I'm beginning to think she may be telling the truth.:o

marny
02-01-2009, 02:20 AM
lucky you!

unwritten2108
02-01-2009, 02:35 AM
The first time my g/f saw my pictures she said it didn't even look like me. But she thought they were really good. That really meant a lot to me. :)

Dawn Marie
02-01-2009, 05:30 AM
My second ex-wife came by my house once and asked who was the beautiful lady in the picture in the hallway. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her it was me. She honestly did not recognize me. Mind you this was 15 years ago. When my real hair was down to my waist. If I can ever find that pic I'll post it.

debbeelee1
02-01-2009, 08:37 AM
That's great Kelsy! My SO tells me when I look good and also offers constructive criticism too when I need it!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-01-2009, 09:14 AM
She told me that I looked very pretty

JoAnne Wheeler

Teri Jean
02-01-2009, 09:17 AM
I get them from my sister-in-law and it feels good. The other night I was out visiting and her daughter came by to chat and she noticed the shoes I was wearing and wanted to find out wear I got such cute shoes. She knows I crossdress and is supportive but she really made my day and of course that one question opened the gate for a real long girl session on clothes, makeup, heels and stockings. Needless to say I didn't sleep well that night. Huggs Keli

Alana65
02-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Long story short.......In '98 I was arriving back home from a Halloween party and I stopped at the neighborhood 24hr store to get a gallon of milk. There was no one in the store except for the GG working behind the counter. She asked me if I was coming home from a "hot date". When I responded in my male voice about the party, she exclaimed,"Wow, I thought you were a really tall woman. You look great !!"

To this day, thinking about that night/moment gives me such a warm & fuzzy feeling inside :daydreaming::battingeyelashes::)

Carol A
02-01-2009, 10:52 AM
When I dress my wife eye's me up one side and down the other and then tells me what she thinks. A lot of times my cloths don't go together or she doesn't like the way I done my hair. I just love her when she tells me now good I look :hugs: