PDA

View Full Version : The (lumpy) girl in the mirror

Sara Jessica
01-31-2009, 07:28 PM
Enjoying a little quality girl time this afternoon (defined as including hair and makeup). I figured I'd try out a summertime standby to test out the new long hair on my shoulders, a simple cami top with my white capri length jeans. After a couple hours of bopping about doing laundry and stuff, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and thought "good gosh, I didn't eat that much during the holidays!?!?"

Now I've never been a six-pack abs kind of girl but I'm pretty far from being overweight. Something was wrong, something is missing. Let's see, we have the Spanx hide & sleeks going (those are their lingere based line, a smoothing garment which goes up to the bustline). Now I remember, the Spanx High Falutin Footless Pantyhose are missing. Those are hardcore smoothing, they took my breath away the first time I wore them. So now that I've added these to the formula, all is right in the universe once again!

But am I really going to have to think about working out and stuff like that? I hate the gym... it's moments like these when it sucks to "be" a woman!!!

Billijo49504
01-31-2009, 08:03 PM
Lots of us don't have six pack abbs, but some of us have 12 pack abbs....BJ

Sara Jessica
01-31-2009, 08:11 PM
Is that what I saw? I hate it when that happens!!! :)

Dragster
01-31-2009, 09:12 PM
Why be satisfied with a six-pack when you could have the whole barrel?

Tony

docrobbysherry
01-31-2009, 11:26 PM
But, I found lifting a few weights was making my upper arms and thighs more muscle-y! Masculine looking,GROSS! Stopped doing that about 2 years ago! Now, I'm more flabby and fem!:heehee:

And need to drop about 10 lbs!:sad:

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Have you looked at real GGs ? There are a lot of them with 6-pack stomachs

JoAnne Wheeler

paulaluvssz8
02-03-2009, 10:05 AM
I have got to start working out. Or I'm going to have a party ball instead of the six pack. LOL

Tasha McIntyre
02-03-2009, 12:00 PM
It's sometimes easier to aim for the mono-ab :tongueout