PDA

View Full Version : Talk To Me Girls

LEANNE
06-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Hi My Name Is Leanne I Am A Gg 24 5"1o. Ive Come To This Site Because I Love To See A Man Dressed As A Woman. I Have Helped My Freinds Crossdress And I Loved It I Loved Getting Dressed Together And Having Them French Braid My Long Brown Hair And Then I Would Do The Same To Them We Have Done So Many Things Together Does Any One Esle Want To Share Experiences? All My Love Leanne.

Natalie x
06-16-2005, 11:01 AM
Hi, Leanne

Isn't this just the sweetest place? I am sure you will have plenty of girls here glad to share their experiences.

I have two gg friends who are very supportive. One has helped me recently with getting my bra size right. I am hopeful that both of them will give me some help with makeup, which I am finding really hard to get right.

Your friends are lucky to have such a special friend.

Love and kisses

racquel
06-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Welcome to the forum,glad to have you aboard. :D

Wendy me
06-16-2005, 11:26 AM
welcome Leanne so nice to have you here your making some luckey cder way happy out there ...my wife knows but is not suportive at all..........

DonnaT
06-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Welcome Leanne.

Is there a reson you cap the first letter in each word? Reason I ask is that there is another poster here that does the same, maybe you two would make a match. :D

ChristineRenee
06-16-2005, 01:56 PM
Welcome to the forum Leanne. So nice to have another GG on board...especially one so friendly and understanding of us T-girls as you are. Enjoy!

Love,
Chrissie:)

DanaJ
06-16-2005, 03:54 PM
Hi LEANNE - aren't you in fact a member that is also under the member name "pete"??? He also talked of braids, but he was a CDer, not a GG as you claim to be....

I noticed that you edited this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7605&highlight=braid and signed it LEANNE.

Also, this thread has every word capatalized too, and asks for the same thing, and is signed as "LEANNE" also....

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=119969#post119969

hmmmm... very curious.

So - are you really a GG?

DanaJ

Tristen Cox
06-16-2005, 04:51 PM
Well take a good look ladies, troll? No. Full of shit YES. Looks like someone with a personality problem, more so an identity issue.

Ahh well :rolleyes:

Say bubye Leanne :thumbsdn: