PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing is fun!

emmicd
02-01-2009, 03:41 AM
I have been crossdressing for a long time and after a life long exposure to the pink fog I have realized that crossdressing is a lot of fun. It is a way of stepping out of the structure that life dictates and shed all the conformity and sterotypes and to just be a girl for a while and wear pretty clothes!

I do admit that the excitement of shopping, the styles, the choices, the colors, the softness, the elegance, the fashion, the femininity, the thrill and the look of women's/girl's clothing make it all the reason I crossdress!

To me crossdressing is a lot of fun and it makes me happy.

Is crossdressing fun for you?

emmi

cindyxxx
02-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Oh Yessss.

I love the whole thing.
The planning, buying, finding time, make up, the act of dressing and the feel once fully converted. If only I could look a bit better. Despite all the years of practice I feel incredibly feminine and sexy but still look like a bloke in a frock. but that does not in anyway detract from the intense pleasure and feeling of fulfilment I get once dressed.

So I agree 100% with you Cross dressing is fun and Oh girls and boys do I love it!

Cindyxxx

Jenniferpl
02-01-2009, 04:32 AM
As they say it is the hunt the counts not the kill. Finding the perfect outfit, the matching bra and panties, and oh those ever elusive shoes or boots. Let’s not forget the correct color belt and what shade of lipstick to use. Last but not least is hair. How dare I forget nail polish. So many options, so many stores, and oh so precious little time. I never bore at looking at women’s clothing. If nothing else, the models in the catalogs are usually drop dead gorgeous. :)

I have to admit a lot of my hobbies take a back seat to my cross-dressing. I try not to take it too seriously and more importantly it has been a great journey of self-discovery. It is a lot fun and a blast sharing it with my wife. :hugs:

Deborah Jane
02-01-2009, 04:44 AM
Yeah, it,s as much fun as you can ever have with your clothes on :D

I love trying out all the differant looks, everything from outright tarty, through secretarial to "uptown"!

It,s so much fun i keep doing it :battingeyelashes:

Shari
02-01-2009, 05:07 AM
I especially liked the comment of social non conformity. It makes me feel a little bit naughty sometimes, a bit of the rebel.

Fun?
You bet it's fun.
And I'm not ever going to stop.

Raychel
02-01-2009, 05:15 AM
I don't know why I would do it if I didn't like it. Sure I enjoy it.

Jess_cd32
02-01-2009, 05:15 AM
Yes its fun, very much so.

StephanieT
02-01-2009, 06:16 AM
Definately Fun. If it wasn't fun, why would we do it?

Sakura Rini
02-01-2009, 06:39 AM
yes cross dressing is fun, i love to dress up in my girls school uniforms and other girly clothes

JaytoJillian
02-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Typical expenditure for an outfit-about 80 bucks.

New lipstick-about 11 dollars.

Silky thigh-highs- about 15.

Having a former co-worker cluelessly flirt with me at a bar (true story), priceless.

How can that be anything but fun?

Nigella
02-01-2009, 06:53 AM
... It is a way of stepping out of the structure that life dictates and shed all the conformity and sterotypes ...

I have shed conformity and sterotyping for a life I believe in and enjoy. Yes it is fun, but it is also now my life.

StephanieT
02-01-2009, 07:10 AM
Having a former co-worker cluelessly flirt with me at a bar (true story), priceless.

As Paul Harvey would say, "and now the rest of the story" We need to hear this one!!

debbeelee1
02-01-2009, 08:24 AM
Sure it's fun! And getting more fun everyday!

Kelsy
02-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Yes crossdressing is fun!!:) It is soothing, self affirming, and it is my connection to my real self! It's a blast!!!:D

Kelsy

TxKimberly
02-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Duh! Why else would we we do it?! :)

JoAnne Wheeler
02-01-2009, 09:12 AM
By all means, crossdressing is fun and relaxing

JoAnne Wheeler

TGMarla
02-01-2009, 09:15 AM
I think it's a heck of a lot of fun. Possibly way too much fun! But it's more than just fun, it's an activity that expands my soul to include all the feminine aspects of life with all the everyday guy-mode stuff I deal with as a normal part of life. It's wonderful to get to approach the world, even for short spurts of time, as a woman, and have a feminine perspective on things.

And actually wearing clothing like dresses, hosiery, high heels, breasts and long hair (ours are only clothing, I guess!), constitutes an experience that most men never have. It truly expands our conciousness and allows us better understanding of the feminine perspective.

But yeah, it's a lot of fun!

Teri Jean
02-01-2009, 09:19 AM
By all means and when you have someone to share that with it becomes more so. Keli

CharlotteW
02-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Yes it's fun for me too, I can't take it too seriously. I dress fully perhaps once or twice per month but 'under-dress' almost on a daily basis, it's all fun to me.

krisinpink
02-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Crossdressing is Great Fun!
It's fun to feel a little naughty,
And it's fun to shop!!

vivianann
02-01-2009, 01:18 PM
I have shed conformity and sterotyping for a life I believe in and enjoy. Yes it is fun, but it is also now my life.

I agree, I have always been a nonconformist in alot of ways, and the clothes I wear is one of the ways. I really have alot of fun while crossdressed, and it also makes me feel complete. Wearing dresses is a way of life for me also.

MarcieM
02-01-2009, 01:39 PM
I have been crossdressing for a long time and after a life long exposure to the pink fog I have realized that crossdressing is a lot of fun.

maybe you're still in the thick of it?
http://www.links2love.com/love/romance/pictures/pink_fog_trees2.jpg

xAnne_Mariex
02-01-2009, 01:52 PM
I find it incredibly fun and always look forward to and make the most of any opportunities I get to dress up

Robyn7778
02-01-2009, 02:21 PM
It's exhilarating!!
I'm having the time of my life!
I don't know why I didn't start crossdressing sooner!!

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-01-2009, 02:33 PM

emmi

Crossdressing is immensely fun to me.

For most of my life, it was something that I tried to keep bottled up and felt very bad about. But after accepting myself for who I am a couple years ago and coming out to my wife last year, crossdressing has become a very enjoyable experience.

It's a great stress reliever. The pressures of life seem to fade away when I'm dressed.

It makes me feel good about myself. I have a sense of personal freedom (though that freedom is limited to my own home). The square peg is no longer being forced in the round hole, but rather allowed to spend time in a better fit.

It makes me look good (to me and my wife anyway).

I'm not too in to the shopping thing, but my wife brings me pretty things to wear. She shares my taste in women's clothes, so I don't really need to go shopping myself (which is something I don't care to do in male form or female form).

All in all, crossdressing is fun, therapeutic, enjoyable, relaxing, comfortable, freeing, and I just plain like it. :)

Marcie R.
02-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Of course dressing very feminine, is fun. I have done this for years. I travelled out of town in my occupation and found great joy going out walking on the street as a female. As always, my choice of feminine clothing was in good taste, which quite often attracted a lot of male attention. I do believe when dressed I am passable as a tall (slightly over six foot) female.

MissConstrued
02-01-2009, 03:51 PM
It sure beats the hell out of stamp collecting!

(Not that there's anything wrong with stamp collecting, mind....)

Katrina red nails
02-01-2009, 04:53 PM
It sure beats the hell out of stamp collecting!

(Not that there's anything wrong with stamp collecting, mind....)

Just sold my stamp collection and went clothes shopping :)

Purchases included the print skirt everyone seems to like (see avatar)

Karren H
02-01-2009, 04:55 PM
If it wasn't fun I wouldn't be doing it.... probably playing more ice hockey!!

MissConstrued
02-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Just sold my stamp collection and went clothes shopping :)

Purchases included the print skirt everyone seems to like (see avatar)

I just remembered I have a small stamp collection somewhere, a relic of my misspent youth. Wonder if it might be worth a few pair of shoes....

I would venture a guess, however, that this forum might not be the place to advertise a stamp collection for sale. Unless we have a collector who already has enough shoes? (Riiiiiight)

Kate Simmons
02-01-2009, 05:31 PM
It's only fun if you don't take yourself that seriously and can go out and be yourself. It is definately a lot of work. I may write that book someday: "Crossdressing for fun and profit" but I digress.:heehee:

SusanMarie
02-01-2009, 06:41 PM
:thumbup:

Alice Torn
02-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Sorry, wrong thread.

Alice Torn
02-01-2009, 08:37 PM
I goofed. Sorry about last post!

Tasha McIntyre
02-01-2009, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=emmicd;1593028]Is crossdressing fun for you?/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do right now. Hold on a second, I am doing it right now! :daydreaming:

justmetoo
02-01-2009, 11:50 PM

In a word, yes :D

beenherelongtime
02-01-2009, 11:55 PM
yes

Celeste
02-02-2009, 12:13 AM
I've always felt it was fun,its more than that,its thrilling,dressing can get my whole body buzzing at times,nothing else has ever given quite the same sensation.

docrobbysherry
02-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Going to a movie is FUN. Watching my daughter's concert is FUN. When my team wins, that's FUN.

I just spent 7 hours; physically looking, feeling, and dressing, ( some of the time :o), like a sexy female. Was that fun?:confused2:

Well, MAYBE! If:
Winning the Super Bowl is fun. :cheer: Climbing Mt. Everest is fun. :eek: Discovering a cure for cancer is fun. :D When Charlize calls u to take her the Acadamy Awards is fun.:daydreaming:

Then, in that case, I had FUN today!:brolleyes:

Lainie
02-02-2009, 04:23 AM
Fun, fun, fun, endless fun!
O-oh, girls just wanna have f-un,
Ye-ah, girls just wanna have ... fun!:)

There were times I thought I would faint from finding the perfect dress and seeing myself in the mirror in the dressing room of a resale boutique.

I do struggle with being a shop-a-holic. I used to get a naughty thrill just from buying something, but I wound up with too many things that just didn't fit, so I made an iron rule--if you don't try it, you can't buy it! (except for lingerie.) For a while I added a rule that I couldn't buy anything girly unless I was at least under-dressed, and couldn't go into a clothing store unless I was dressed fully en femme; e.g. slacks & blouse. So far this year I have strengthened that rule--I'm just not going shopping for outerwear unless I can wear a skirt into the store! We'll see if that--and my very limited opportunity to get into the car in a dress--can curtail my spending.

I keep a database of my wardrobe, and another for outfits I have assembled and/or worn. How obsessive is that?:o

I have the most fun chatting with the salesladies, and getting their opinion on what works for me, and what goes well together. Now I just need my wife's acceptance, so I can actually wear some of these ensembles in social situations. That's on the schedule for just after the first cross-dressing President. (I was so disappointed in Rudy! :Angry3:)

Deanna2
02-02-2009, 06:05 AM
I have been crossdressing for a long time and after a life long exposure to the pink fog I have realized that crossdressing is a lot of fun. It is a way of stepping out of the structure that life dictates and shed all the conformity and sterotypes and to just be a girl for a while and wear pretty clothes!

I do admit that the excitement of shopping, the styles, the choices, the colors, the softness, the elegance, the fashion, the femininity, the thrill and the look of women's/girl's clothing make it all the reason I crossdress!

emmi

You betcha.

crossdrezzer1
02-02-2009, 06:27 AM
yup thats it,, my theripist asked me why I did this and I told her I would get back to her about that,, now I know,,, being a rebel and its fun and it makes me happy,,, reading post can answer questions about yourself,, I just love this site....

il.dso
02-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Fun, yes, definitely.
Many other things,also...

Patty
02-02-2009, 10:45 AM
If it was not fun and make me feel good --- then I would not do it.

Jan Michell Collins
02-08-2009, 10:04 AM
I had a therapist tell me once if I liked it it was ok for me to DC if anybody who didn't like it they are the one with the problem. and I like to CD!!!!!!!!!!

Jan Michell Collins
02-08-2009, 10:04 AM
ooooooooopppppppppppssssssssss I ment CD lol