PDA

View Full Version : Do people/friends accept you when you dream at night?

PrettyFlowingGown
02-01-2009, 10:38 AM
This has happened to me before a few times, but I'm asking if its happened to anyone else. Have you ever had a dream where you are dressed up ultra femme, and being with close friends, or (just) friends who dont know your a CD in real life? What I'm saying is I've had lots of dreams where I shop with girlfreinds (gg's) and I'm in a pretty dress, and we go around womens shops, etc. The problem is, the next day you have to face the girls you had the dream about. Sometimes I've found it really awkward the next day. I've often wondered what they really would say if I came out to them.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 09:53 AM
I dream about dressing a LOT - I am not as up tight about others seeing me as JoAnne when I dream - I GUESS IT IS JUST A DREAM !

JoAnne Wheeler

MissConstrued
02-03-2009, 09:43 PM
The problem is, the next day you have to face the girls you had the dream about. Sometimes I've found it really awkward the next day. I've often wondered what they really would say if I came out to them.

They may have had the same dream. Sometimes, that happens when you see someone you're close to in a dream -- you're simultaneously sharing it.

I don't know how often it happens, but I am certain it does. The power of the unconscious mind is not to be underestimated.

Jennifer Giovannetta
02-03-2009, 10:49 PM
When I dream of dressing with people I know it is me who is dressed and feeling very uncomfortable. Probably closer to scared of being discovered. My dreams are always strange. I once dreamed of being at a formal family function as Jennifer. And I was so scared of being discovered.