PDA

View Full Version : Tired Of winter

Jo-Michelle
02-01-2009, 11:34 AM
:daydreaming:I'm sure just about everyone in the midwest has about had it with winter. This past week was the worst. I didn't get to dress all week. No panties, nothing. Todays much better. Got up this morning and the wife had a nice outfit laying out for me. Feel much better now

msginaadoll
02-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Im in Michigan and have a love/hate relationship with winter. I hate the cold and snow and slush and grey days, but...... I love to wear boots, and turtlenecks, nice sweater dresses and skirt suits. I love my long leather coat, and feel so sexy in it. When its warmer out-which my boy side loves, I do not dress as much. I guess Im just confused.

TommiTN
02-01-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm ready for it to be over so I can wear my sundresses and short shorts, tees and tank tops again. Oh, and sandals!

superpike
02-01-2009, 12:35 PM
So, why don't you tell us what you wore that day? Mmmmmm I'm thinking it was warmer inside than out; getting a woman's coat is fairly difficult.....her panties and bra...no probelm at all!

Amy Hepker
02-01-2009, 12:49 PM
It's winter here too, and I do wear tank tops, dresses and like clothes.

I am so bad, sunny warm days.

debbeelee1
02-01-2009, 12:50 PM
The older I get, the more I hate the cold! Since becoming a truck driver, the SO and I spend our winters in the south, southwest and on the west coast. I dread getting back to Ohio. Maybe we'll wait until May!

JanetHarper
02-01-2009, 05:21 PM
I love the winter 'cause I can wear stockings under my drab clothes.

It's currently summer down here in Oz with the temperatures fluctuating from 30-44C (85-115F) with no relief in sight. As the aircon packed up even a mini skirt is too much to wear. (OK stop imagining RIGHT NOW)

Davinnia
02-01-2009, 05:31 PM
It just shows how people are never satisfied with the weather. I realise that the US has had a severe winter but here in South Australia we've had a record equaling 6 days above 40C, reaching 46C one day & nights have been hot also, not below 33C one night. It is near impossible to dress in these conditions. My wife complains of her makeup melting & running so what hope have we Cders. I can't wait for cooler weather & being able to wear stockings & my boots again.
I hope we all get some weather suitable for dressing soon.

PS We're talking about 110F to 115F if centigrade means nothing to you.

StevieTV
02-01-2009, 07:06 PM
It went up to -2C this afternoon!! Wahooo! We'll see what the groundhog does tomorrow.

susancheerleader
02-01-2009, 08:01 PM
The only thing I like about winter, is being able to shave my legs. I let the hair grow back for the summer, when I wear shorts to work, etc.
I'm just able to deal with "why did you shave your legs?"

What I like about summer, it is warm enough to wear skirts outside! (I live a remote area and can wear skirts..... when my two neighbors are not home.)

Damn, I really wish I could just shave my legs and wear my skirts and dress how I want with out people asking or thinking I am a freak (aka, gay) or something.

Tasha McIntyre
02-01-2009, 09:40 PM
South Australia and Victoria are really copping the heat this week. Luckily in Brisbane its relatively cool (only 30 celcius - or thereabouts). Beautiful winters here, mini skirts ans sundresses all year :daydreaming:

Chiana
02-02-2009, 12:47 AM
I always dress more in the winter but we really don't have winters like most people. It is 63 f. here right now and it was bright and sunny and in the high 70's during the day today. On the other hand, our summers can be pretty brutal and I hate sweating in a wig. So I always look forward to the cooler weather that winter brings.

Karren H
02-02-2009, 01:13 AM
I love winter because I crossdress more but not this winter... too damn busy and your right... the amount of show!!

Lainie
02-02-2009, 04:26 AM
I look a lot better in more clothes, so I prefer winter. We don't get much of it here, but I console myself that I never have to shovel snow!

RachelDenise
02-02-2009, 05:52 AM
I'm beat. The cold, snow and ice have won. And there's more to come. February is always a tough month.

Girly Sara
02-02-2009, 05:58 AM
My plan was to do some girly shopping either today or tomorrow but the snow has put paid to that! :sad: Worst snow in 18yrs here in London! A waste of 2 days holidays but still nice being in the warm not having to stress getting to work.

Sara x

JoAnne Wheeler
02-02-2009, 11:14 AM
GREAT WIFE you have !!! WE just had the mother of all ice storms here in Kentucky - thought about CDing, but just trying to live seemed more important

JoAnne Wheeler

tamarav
02-02-2009, 11:57 AM
I was getting ready for work and thought I would check out recent posts. I had stepped outside to take a few pictures like I am prone to do and realized that a halter top might be a bit cold. Came back in and looked at the temp, 5 degree F in my little part of Washington State.

Below are some recent pictures from a typical day prior to work, finally realized that the camera was fogging up from extreme (for here at least) cold. The white stuff in the background should have given me a clue...