PDA

View Full Version : Jessicas dressed and cleaning!

cd300
02-01-2009, 11:35 AM
well ladies as i have posted in the past my so is not to happy with my jesssica side. but recently the dont ask dont tell rules have been applied a bit. another words she says i will be gone for 3 hours "have fun" and not another word. i am fully greatful for this but here is my confusion? as we shop in stores she knows i look and recently just about anytime she got something so did jess.she even showed me this beautiful satin skirt its black and a creamy grayish color. i love it and i am fully dressed right now and i think i might have my first case of the "pink fog" cause i feel so pretty(used a youtube makeup app video to do it) i feel great and the only thing i wish i could do is show some pics like you other beautiful ladies do.. so i am taking a break from the housecleaning i am doing to tell all of you how great today had been... thanks for listening.
Jessica

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Jess - you are making progress with your SO - take baby steps and maybe she will want to see you in the clothes that she suggested you buy

JoAnne Wheeler

Di
02-03-2009, 10:04 AM
She is doing what makes her comfortable.....and thats all a good thing:hugs: Enjoy your day!!

Tasha McIntyre
02-03-2009, 12:04 PM
Jessica, being shown that satin skirt is a good sigh that you are making progress. Hopefully soon you'll have some great pics.

Good luck

Tash :)