PDA

View Full Version : Is it naughty?

Emily Anderson
02-01-2009, 12:43 PM
So, there I was wearing my panties and nightie to bed for the umpteenth time, when my gf asked me "Is it naughty? Is that why you get a kick out of it?"

I dunno. What do you think?

Amy Hepker
02-01-2009, 12:45 PM
it depends do you get a kick out of being punished

Shelly Preston
02-01-2009, 12:56 PM
I guess if you feel its naughty it is naughty :devil:

it depends do you get a kick out of being punished

Sorry but where does the punishment appear

Joanne f
02-01-2009, 02:17 PM
If it is naughty it is naughty but nice , but at the end of the day i just simply do not want men's stuff :devil:

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Only you can tell us if it is naughty.

Is it naughty for you? You know, that good kind of naughty. That playful naughty that all couples enjoy (regardless of crossdressing or not).

Crossdressing is naughty for me and my wife sometimes. Heck - we're naughty whether crossdressing is involved or not. It makes our marriage a very colorful and interesting one and keeps our love life fresh.

Most of the time, crossdressing is just something I enjoy. It's only naughty when I'm in a naughty mood.

I'm sure that crossdressing is always naughty for some people, and what's wrong with that? If life offers something that brings great pleasure, why not enjoy it?

So, how about you? What's your naughty factor? Is it always naughty? Is it only naughty when you're in the mood for naughty? Is the complete answer on this something you're comfortable sharing, or even something you're fully aware of? You got me curious. :)

suchacutie
02-01-2009, 02:49 PM
I painted my nails last night so I'd have all day today. My wife just headed out for some groceries so I wouldn't have to take off the polish. So why is Tina here today rather than any other day? Don't yawn now....

Tina has the ability to focus even more than my male self. I have some professional work I need to do today and it will require immense focus and I need to get it done. I expect that I will start in about half an hour (2 pm) and I'll work until about midnight. Yes, this is Super Bowl day, and since Tina's team beat both of the Super Bowl teams during the year, she's bored with football at the moment, and will be more interested in getting these projects done than in that silly downer of a football game.

Naughty? Ok, it's certainly a bit reckless and anti-establishment to be sitting here in my black top/mini, leggings, lovely patent shoes (ties) with 4.5 inch heels, lovely makeup, blond hair, very red nails (I really do them so well!), thigh highs, and a gaff holding the boys tightly inside. I'm drinking a gin and tonic and we're cooking soup for dinner. I'm about to book some reservations for a conference in March. His wife (my gf) loved this top with the leggings and I borrowed a blue necklace from her to have a more vertical look to this almost off-the-shoulder top, since it otherwise accentuates my broad shoulders. My wife a few minutes ago exclaimed, "god, you're skinny"! I'm about ready to lobby for my first corset to accentuate my skinnyness, but can't rationalize the money yet.

Naughty? I spent 40 minutes getting dressed, worrying about all the little details. In the middle of it all, she comes in, not quite sure just who she's speaking too and says, "we really need a better way to keep the wood chips outside from when you fill the wood furnace". Naughty?

We just had a discussion of which pronoun to use (we, I, she, he) when talking about my "other", depending upon being in drab or drag. MMM, this is a good G&T. That lipstick ring on the glass makes me smile :).

I'm sure that for some of us, this whole dressing is a fetish turn-on. For those of us male heterosexuals with heterosexual wives, dressing is a part of life. Tina connects with his wife more that he could ever hope to in some ways. I (tina) and he make up her husband's existance. It has expanded his horizans and his understanding of his wife in the last few years as much as it did in the first few. We married in 1973.

This is all about renewed commitment and a shared secret. Part of me is a woman. It is dangerous. Many in our family would be outraged.

Naughty? Sure, but that's such a small part of all this, that it recedes to infinity.

Love,
Tina

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 09:46 AM
It is not necessarily "naughty" - it is just plain comfortable and relaxing and satisfying

Enough said,

JoAnne Wheeler

Kelsy
02-03-2009, 09:49 AM
I suppose it can be or it can turn naughty:heehee: for me it is just what I wear! Heck I could get naughty in a tool belt!:D

Kelsy

paulaluvssz8
02-03-2009, 10:03 AM
If I were to add my input. I'd say for me yes it would be naughty to get to wear my panties and nighty to bed. For us both, my wife and I...:daydreaming:

Raya
02-03-2009, 11:04 AM
So, there I was wearing my panties and nightie to bed for the umpteenth time, when my gf asked me "Is it naughty? Is that why you get a kick out of it?"

I dunno. What do you think?You either get a thrill out of it, or you don't. Only you can say for sure. There's no shame in it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

For my own part, I've been wearing nothing but female underwear for the last six months. They don't really make me feel naughty, and surprisingly for me, they never did. The panties just feel more comfortable, more relaxing, more "right". Although I don't feel more aroused, I do feel sexier in them. I don't know how much that counts... :o

docrobbysherry
02-03-2009, 11:25 AM
If u mean, "sexy", or, " sensuous", then, yes. It is for me. :o

If u mean, "forbidden", then, no.
I get no thrill, just guilt, from those feelings!:sad:

Dutchess
02-03-2009, 12:08 PM
My husband loves lingerie of any kind,, his is how he came out ,, or rather I pulled him out if the wish closet like that .

I say wish closet because he wished so bad that he could for many years but he was just too afraid

I could see very clearly that he was dying to wear my things, but was afraid of what my reaction would be.So Finally I dressed him myself one day told him sincerely how hot he looked and went on about my buisness lol..

This was 2 years ago..he is very happy now, like a duck to water... he says the same as the above poster... it just make him feel more sexy.. and says it just feels better.

We moved recently and he and I packed most of the stuff while he was wearing a nightgown (long) and and one of my thongs

Lorileah
02-03-2009, 12:42 PM
when I used to think it was naughty, the panties didn't fit uh..like they were supposed to.

It is probably more naughty for the younger people here, but girls ware things to be naughty too.

Jenny G
02-03-2009, 12:46 PM

I dunno. What do you think?

can be naughty if it's sexual if u are want to have sex dressed in your finest lingere but not naughty if it's just sleep wear ie if its a fannel gown or nylon or satin pj's