PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ready for a Biz Trip

Robyn7778
02-01-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm traveling this week on business which means I'm planning two nights of dressing in some new clothes. As you may have seen in my intro, I'm still new to all of this so am just now building a wardrobe and I'm also still "closeted."
So a few big steps I've taken for my trip... To add to my now growing wardrobe I went shopping for a couple of skirts; a denim mini and and a white cotton "twirl-worthy" skirt. Some tops; a floral chiffon top, a baby doll top and a cami. Some tights -- I've only had nylons up to now so I bought black, white and black footless tights. And I bought some shoes; a cute canvas wedge and high heeled sandals. I added some new cosmetics and a new bra that I fits me a bit better and some cute fashion jewelry.

Then, I shaved my legs for the very first time ever! I'm not very hairy at all and the hair I do have on my body is very fine and light colored so you barely see it anyway. But the big difference is they are now sooooo smooth!!! Why haven't I done this before?! LOL And then, I shaved my arm pits too for the first time.

So. now, I'm ready for two big nights while travelling. I am determined to step out and venture into the world -- so we'll see if and how that works out. But I can assure you that I'll have plenty of pictures of me in my new clothes!!

Anyway, I'm so excited. Thanks for letting me share!

Marcie R.
02-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Yes Roblyn I am also a travelling business person that loves to dress very feminine and step out on the town when away from home. So far I have not had any bad experiences. I am much like yourself still closeted and only crossdress when I have time to myself at home or when I am out of town. I have kept this secret from my wife and children for many years. The one piece of advice I feel that is important, is to have a very special place to store the clothing of your other personality. Somewhere that others would not even come close to invesigate.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 09:42 AM
It all sounds wonderful, but are you married ??? If you are, your Spouse may not be too happy with the removal of your body hair - if you are single, then for goodness sake, live life to the fullest and go for it !

JoAnne Wheeler