PDA

View Full Version : It made my day

Susan Dee
02-01-2009, 02:34 PM
A Domestic Episode in One Act

Cast - Self and SO.

Prologue - Self is out to SO, who is not fully accepting but Self and SO are working it through together.

Scene - The Kitchen.

SO is sitting at the table stage right, sipping a mug of coffee that Self had made a few minutes earlier. Noises off - a vacuum cleaner (Self finishing carpet in the hallway).

Self (in drab) enters the Kitchen stage left, carrying a large basket of laundry and starts to load into the washing machine. SO watches.

SO speaks (thoughtfully) - "You know, you would have made someone a good wife".

Self and SO - Smile and the laugh together.

Curtain.

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Self and SO - Smile and the laugh together.

:laughing:

I just laughed as well. Thanks for sharing that little scene that just played out mentally in my mind as I read your post.

I'm glad it made your day. :)

Perhaps your SO will eventually be more accepting of your crossdressing. Perhaps next time, you should be doing the housework en femme. I do when circumstances allow. My wife loves it! Maybe yours will too, in time. :)

deja true
02-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Well, there ya go, Susan!

If she appreciates how much you do around the house now,think about how much more you could accomplish in maid's outfit!

:D

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Well it is a start - I try to do a lot around the house - my Spouse appreciates it - even though we have disputes about my CDing, at least she now refers to me as JoAnne when I'm dressed and has told me how pretty I look when dressed

JoAnne Wheeler